Needle 30 G 1 inch?

Buy Lab Tests Online

johnt

I am going to switch from once per week injection using 25 G 1 inch needle to twice per week. I am looking at the 30G 1inch needle by Easy Touch. I was surprised to find a 30G 1 inch long. Has anyone had any experience using this needle?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I am going to switch from once per week injection using 25 G 1 inch needle to twice per week. I am looking at the 30G 1inch needle by Easy Touch. I was surprised to find a 30G 1 inch long. Has anyone had any experience using this needle?

Fixed insulin needles do not come in a 1" needle length.....as that length of needle would never be needed to inject insulin let alone a 30 gauge which would be highly prone to bending/breaking off when injecting.

You must mean 1cc (1ml) syringe?

Common needle length for fixed insulin syringes are 1/2" or 5/16".

johnt

Fixed insulin needles do not come in a 1" needle length.....as that length of needle would never be needed to inject insulin let alone a 30 gauge which would be highly prone to bending/breaking off when injecting.

Vince I was surprised to see 30G 1 inch needle available. Here is a link
16G - 30G Easy Touch Luer Lock Hypodermic Needles (100 Ct)

Vince

Super Moderator
I would recommend using and Easy Touch 29 g half inch syringe. It's the only syringe I use, for both HCG and testosterone. If you inject with cottonseed oil I would then use a 27 g syringe.

Jaysun

Hello, new here, and thought I'd give my two cents. I was using 25G 1" for a while into the quads. I use 1" because I'm a big guy 6'-6" and over weight, so between the skin and fat layer on my quads I think I have about a 1/2" right there. I use a 1" to make sure I"m hitting the muscle.

I was taking the HCG SubQ, but wanted to try IM. I did that for a couple weeks in the quads, but noticed that I was getting sore, and having some trouble. I think I must have a lot of nerves in the quads, because I was surprised how often I got that hitting a nerve shock, and had to pull out.

I decided to buy some 30G 1" BD brand and give that shot. I went back to SubQ with the HCG in the tummy area with the short 30G insulin pins as I didn't notice any different when trying IM with the HCG.

I just started using the 30G 1" BD brand for for TestC in the quads, and here's my take. It's much less painful which is awesome, but secondly, breaks the skin a lot easier. My skin is tough as hell, and with the 25G sometimes I could barely get the needle started. I've seen my skin depress almost 1/2" before the needle would break through. I don't like that. Lastly, it takes a lot of pressure on the plunger to push that TestC through that little 30G needle, so it goes slow, probably 30 seconds to push .250. I see now that going slow is probably less traumatic to the muscle.

The needle goes in so easy, I don't see how you would break it off, and to bend it, you'd have to be pretty careless.

I say give it a shot (NPI) that's the only way you'll know if it works for you.

Lastly, given the pressure it takes to depress the plunger, I suspect you'd want to stay with the quads. I think it would be difficult for harder to reach areas, but I'm not very flexible, so I could be wrong on that.

When I hit the quads, I get the needle in with one hand, but then steady the syringe with my left hand, and then push the plunger with the right as it takes a lot of pressure.

Last edited:

johnt

Hello, new here, and thought I'd give my two cents. I was using 25G 1" for a while into the quads. I use 1" because I'm a big guy 6'-6" and over weight, so between the skin and fat layer on my quads I think I have about a 1/2" right there. I use a 1" to make sure I"m hitting the muscle.

I was taking the HCG SubQ, but wanted to try IM. I did that for a couple weeks in the quads, but noticed that I was getting sore, and having some trouble. I think I must have a lot of nerves in the quads, because I was surprised how often I got that hitting a nerve shock, and had to pull out.

I decided to buy some 30G 1" BD brand and give that shot. I went back to SubQ with the HCG in the tummy area with the short 30G insulin pins as I didn't notice any different when trying IM with the HCG.

I just started using the 30G 1" BD brand for for TestC in the quads, and here's my take. It's much less painful which is awesome, but secondly, breaks the skin a lot easier. My skin is tough as hell, and with the 25G sometimes I could barely get the needle started. I've seen my skin depress almost 1/2" before the needle would break through. I don't like that. Lastly, it takes a lot of pressure on the plunger to push that TestC through that little 30G needle, so it goes slow, probably 30 seconds to push .250. I see now that going slow is probably less traumatic to the muscle.

The needle goes in so easy, I don't see how you would break it off, and to bend it, you'd have to be pretty careless.

I say give it a shot (NPI) that's the only way you'll know if it works for you.

Lastly, given the pressure it takes to depress the plunger, I suspect you'd want to stay with the quads. I think it would be difficult for harder to reach areas, but I'm not very flexible, so I could be wrong on that.

When I hit the quads, I get the needle in with one hand, but then steady the syringe with my left hand, and then push the plunger with the right as it takes a lot of pressure.

Thanks Jaysun, where did you find BD Brand 30G 1 inch?

Jaysun

They're not a common size, and take a little doing to find. I got some on eBay. There's a couple boxes on there right now, but the price is not the best. I got a box of 100 for 14.99. The two boxes that are on there right now cost 27.00 and the other is 45.00 for a box of 100. If you want to see them, search for "305128 BD" I guess the one for 27.00 is not too too bad. 14.99 is better.

Alternately searching the web for the same search turns up a little. Drugsupplystore.com which I know nothing about, appears to have them for 36.99

I think your link is a better option. I'll probably get them from there here on out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me