Needing help with my protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jekyll900sl

Hi all, I've tried to read a lot of different threads here on the forum but get overwhelmed, so forgive me if this isn't the right place for my thread.

I've been on TRT for almost a year. My previous clinic had me on the following protocol:
-1 mL Test per week (infused with DHEA, the clinic would never give me Test straight up)
-Half of 1 MG tab anastrozole once per week
-50cc hCG twice weekly

After 3 months my labs were:
-Test 1186 ng/dL
-Estradiol 44.9 pg/mL
This is all the clinic would pay to check.

Fast forward six months. I finally got my PCP to take over treatment. He doesn't know anything about TRT but is willing to work with me.
I changed up my protocol feeling as though I didn't care about my total T being over 900 ng/dL. I am now doing the following:

-.6 mL of Test, once weekly
-50cc hCG twice weekly (sometimes skip a dose, I don't care about atrophy)
- 1/2 1 MG tab of anastrozole, I occasionally play around with this dosage. I really don't want to take it.

My latest complete labs after the above protocol, (two weeks of the anastrozole dose) labs taken on a Thursday, injection on Monday, are as follows:

-Hematocrit 54.6% (my previous non-TRT was 50%) I live at 4000ft.
-Prolactin 10.48 ng/mL
-Free T4 1.17 ng/dL
-TSH 3.20 ulU/mL
-Progesterone 0.290 ng/mL
-Testosterone 1292 ng/dL
-Free Testosterone 31.68 ng/dL
-SHBG 33.61 mol/L
-FSH .521 mIU/mL
-LH <.100 mIU/mL
-Estradiol (Ultra) 37 pg/mL
-Reverse T3 15.5 ng/dL

I feel I need to reduce my weekly Test dosage yet again. I felt much better when I reduced it down to .6 mL, I also lost 6 lbs of water weight. I feel I am holding water again and can't seem to get back down to 170 lbs (my lbs 3 years ago), currently hover around 179-183 lbs. As for side-effects, there's the weight gain, sometimes feel like I am going to cry over the stupidest shit and I have ED.

I hope this is enough info, I appreciate the help.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I'm seeing somewhat high TSH indicating a problem, good Reverse T3 but is no good without Free T3 testing. The crying and ED part is do to your protocol in need of a change, large weekly injections will increase estrogen spikes.

You need twice weekly injections at a minimum, this would more than likely bring down hematocrit.

I would cut the T dose, I presume these are lab corop ranges so your Free T is way over the lab range. I agree with a cut to 5.mL but not that that is a volume and not a dose, as it were, doses are in milligrams/mg.

You're going to have to be consistent...either take the AI or don't, this sometimes I do and some times I don't, just wastes your lab results. Failing to be consistent will be your boogeyman.

pmgamer18

Hi Jeky,

I can't tell you what to do but can tell you what I and my Dr. ended up doing after many yrs. on TRT and feeling the way your feeling.

I don't do labs any day after my shot I do them the morning of my next shot but before it. So your test is not that high at that time.

We stopped using anastrozole my E2 was never leveled I now use Aromasion one pill the day of my T shot. It's a high dose for most men but for me my body makes a dam lot of E2. Doing T shots at my dose of .3 and a 1/2 mls or 70 mgs. E3D's. Doing this makes me feel my best also I do my T shot subQ into my belly fat. Doing this as per Dr. John at Allthingsmale God Bless him he is no longer with us. It keeps me feeling more level no ups or downs and I do 250 IU's of HCG the day before my T shot E3D.

I am now 75 yrs. old still have morning wood and keep my E2 at about 20 pg/ml to 25 pg/ml. I am secondary and need to treat all my hormones.

pmgamer18

Jekyll900sl

Hi all,
It's been awhile and I now know much more but am still wanting to optimize my protocol. I have created a spread sheet of all my labs since 2010 until now. I will attach to this post.

My current protocol is:
Mon and Thur- 60mg of Test Cyp (200mg strength, 0.3mL injection 2x week)
Restarted HcG a few weeks ago: 60 units 2x week
No AI (I have arimidex but get very depressed and experience muscle weakness when I take it)

Main issues:
Water weight, low libido, ED and high Cortisol levels

Minor issues:
Urinate more than usual the day before my trough day injection day, feel like I want to cry during a sad movie seen.

I feel this is all because of elevated E2 (estradiol). My PCP doesn't always order the correct "sensitive or ultra," test. Matter a fact is isn't consistent with any of my labs tests except for lipids and CBC's. I have to be my own doctor.

Short back story: I became overtrained (overtraining syndrome/Adrenal fatigue) in 2015 and felt horrible. I could not get my heart rate up to my normal race pace (cyclist) after my crash. I also experienced a major depression. I had all the symptoms of low testosterone but my labs were always in range but kept dropping month after month. My testosterone labs were the only tests that showed any changes besides my skyrocketing cortisol. I finally found a clinic that treated the person and not the numbers and started TRT.
However, I can say after being on TRT for more than a few years that it really has not made a big difference in making me feel much better. I could exercise though, so that is what made me stick with it. Honestly, I think time has helped me more than any medication I've tried. I have tried twice to come off TRT using a taper and HcG and felt awful and am never able to make it more than a few months off.

So, here I am waiting to get things dialed. I also want to find a knowledgeable equivalent to Dr. Rand McClain in Santa Monica, CA. but in Oregon. My healthcare will not cover a telemedicine appointment with Dr. McClain or I would be booking an appointment right away. Dr. McClain has to be the best in his field. The guy is so smart! I have learned a lot watching his videos.

Thanks for any help, advice and stories you all may have,
Chris

Attachments

• LAB HISTORY 2010-CURRENT TIME - Sheet1.pdf
    90.3 KB · Views: 33
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones