Need to find a new Urologist in Maryland

Buy Lab Tests Online
My current Urologist, Dr Frank Melograna, is relocating to Florida. I’ve been seeing him for 7 years for hormone optimization. I’m using 100 mg per day of test compounded in an Atrevis base with excellent results. Anyone know of a good Urologist who is comfortable prescribing compounded testosterone as well as HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JBOW

My current Urologist, Dr Frank Melograna, is relocating to Florida. I’ve been seeing him for 7 years for hormone optimization. I’m using 100 mg per day of test compounded in an Atrevis base with excellent results. Anyone know of a good Urologist who is comfortable prescribing compounded testosterone as well as HCG?

I’m in the same boat - I’ve been a patient of Dr. Melograna for a few years now. Will be following thread with interest.

swoops36

I just started with a telemed clinic that was very easy to transition to, and have been very fast & open to my protocol suggestions. If you’d like their info, let me know

swoops36

It’s called Rejuvination Care Clinic, out of Florida. They’ll do all inclusive or write you a paper Rx you can take to a pharmacy (I haven’t used this option, but they mentioned it). If you tell him I referred you I will get a free month, as will you if you refer someone else.

crazyhaha

I just had an apt with Dr. Melograna's replacement, Dr. Proctor (spelling?), by phone (due to COVID19). He didn't change anything and is mailing me prescriptions. So, for now, I'll stick with the practice.

JBOW

I just had an apt with Dr. Melograna's replacement, Dr. Proctor (spelling?), by phone (due to COVID19). He didn't change anything and is mailing me prescriptions. So, for now, I'll stick with the practice.
Thanks. I got the notice that he’s available. Going to schedule a phone appointment for Thursday. Will check back in and let folks know how it goes.

crazyhaha and JBOW - I looked at the MAUAMD website and did not see any Dr. Proctor. Can you confirm the spelling? Also, did he prescribe compounded T cream and HCG? Thanks

JBOW

crazyhaha and JBOW - I looked at the MAUAMD website and did not see any Dr. Proctor. Can you confirm the spelling? Also, did he prescribe compounded T cream and HCG? Thanks

My appointment is with Dr.Jonah Murdock. I do test cyp injections and a low weekly dose of Arimidex. Don’t know about gels or HCG, but my experience is that they will treat your symptoms and are pretty open about delivery methods and ancillary meds.

out of curiosity what is your test regiment and what does of Arimidex? I was on daily subQ test cyp with E2 around 70. I tried 1 mg Arimidex, once per week and it just crashed E2. I couldn't split the pill up well so it was impossible to accurately microdose. Have since switched to 100 mg/ml transdermal in Arimidex base with good results.

Westin

Just to be clear, youre pinning 100mg of testosterone per day? What is the halflife of Atrevis? Or is this topical?

Last edited:

Acer97

My appointment is with Dr.Jonah Murdock. I do test cyp injections and a low weekly dose of Arimidex. Don’t know about gels or HCG, but my experience is that they will treat your symptoms and are pretty open about delivery methods and ancillary meds.
How did the appointment go? What dose is he having you on and what levels does he want you at?

JBOW

The appointment went fine, but I ended up switching practices. The Docs at MAUA we’re fine, but I had a lot of trouble with the front office staff/admin side of the practice (prescriptions constantly held up; being on hold for 40+ minutes, then dropped; having appointments cancelled). I switched to Chesapeake Urology, Dr. Fenig. Appointment went great, practice seems solid.

We’re just continuing my current protocol. Very simple - 130mg test cyp/week (injections). This keeps my Total T between 850-1000 (depending when I get blood drawn). Going to watch estrogen and consider go back on 0.5 mg arimidex/week, which has kept my levels normal in past.

Acer97

The appointment went fine, but I ended up switching practices. The Docs at MAUA we’re fine, but I had a lot of trouble with the front office staff/admin side of the practice (prescriptions constantly held up; being on hold for 40+ minutes, then dropped; having appointments cancelled). I switched to Chesapeake Urology, Dr. Fenig. Appointment went great, practice seems solid.

We’re just continuing my current protocol. Very simple - 130mg test cyp/week (injections). This keeps my Total T between 850-1000 (depending when I get blood drawn). Going to watch estrogen and consider go back on 0.5 mg arimidex/week, which has kept my levels normal in past.
Oh cool, and he’s chill with staying at a higher level? I might switch over. I’m on 100mg a week but my current docs range maxes at 800 and my trough is 700

Just found this forum today and posted my introduction based on my recent symptoms and a physical I pursued by my PCP after just turning 50 in June. So, my blood panels were not comprehensive enough obviously and I'm kicking around the idea of seeing an Endo or Urologist. Coincidentally, aside from this thread, I found this video by Dr. Fenig which I thought was very on-point. Glad to know someone here is seeing him.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me