Need some advice on lab levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Luke717

I started TRT 1.5 months ago. I have been feeling a lot better, before starting my total T was 100 Free 9.

I was on 140 mg Test Cyp and 800 IU's HCG a week split into 2 doses every 3.5 days. My Dr is concerned my Total T is to high along with E2 was at 88. started taking .25 AI 2X per week, tested E2 again 4 days later and its down to 48. So she had me to drop to 100mg a week. I did and now I am not feeling nearly as good. I want to get back to 140mg because I felt way better.

Is there a problem with this level of Test?

There are clearly other problems going on here but the High T level is my first priority as I already am not feeling as great on a lower T dose
E2 48 pg/mL Standard Range 5 - 66 pg/mL
Testosterone, Serum 947 High ng/dL 264 - 91
Dihydrotestosterone 117 High ng/dL
DHEA-Sulfate 165.9 ug/dL 102.6 - 416.
TSH 1.280 uIU/mL 0.450 - 4.500
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 29.5 nmol/L 16.5 - 55.9
Prolactin 16.8 High ng/mL 4.0 - 15.2
Free Testosterone(Direct) 21.6 pg/mL 8.7 - 25.1

I am trying switch to Defy as current DR is not knowledgeable. It just takes a while to get into Defy.

Draw was taken during trough.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I started TRT 1.5 months ago. I have been feeling a lot better

It sounds like you were feeling great, I'm at a loss as to why a change was even necessary.

My Dr is concerned my Total T is to high along with E2 was at 88.
You feel great and yet your doctor is concerned, you were feeling better and that should have told your doctor that whatever your levels may be, they are ideal for you.

Any doctor prescribing an AI when the patient is telling the doctor they feel great doesn't belong behind the wheel of your TRT protocol!

So she had me to drop to 100mg a week. I did and now I am not feeling nearly as good. I

How long has it been since dropping down to 100mg? The reason I ask is because it takes 6 weeks for levels to stabilize after dosing changes, until then levels are in flux and you may experience symptoms until levels are stable again at 6 weeks.

Last edited:

Luke717

It sounds like you were feeling great, I'm at a loss as to why a change was even necessary.

You feel great and yet your doctor is concerned, you were feeling better and that should have told your doctor that whatever your levels may be, they are ideal for you.

Any doctor prescribing an AI when the patient is telling the doctor they feel great doesn't belong behind the wheel of your TRT protocol!

How long has it been since dropping down to 100mg? The reason I ask is because it takes 6 weeks for levels to stabilize after dosing changes, until then levels are in flux and you may experience symptoms until levels are stable again at 6 weeks.

Oh, good to know I have only done the lower dose one time so maybe its in my head

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me