Need some advice, increase HCG or add clomiphene

Buy Lab Tests Online

bullseye55

I am a 64 y/o male, non-diabetic, normal blood pressure, been on compounded cream TRT replacement therapy last 4 years. Was experiencing some testicular shrinkage so started HCG two years ago at 350u every other day now up to 500u every other day. A lower dosage of the cream along with the HCG will get me total T of around 1000, free in 20s. The HCG alone I get to about 450-500. With nothing I drop to low 200s and free T in low single digits. I haven't been totally satisfied with testicular recovery even with HCG. With the current regimen maintaining T level around 1000, free T 20's the hemoglobin and hematocrit creep up and require occasional blood donations. I have had two of Discount Labs 17-OH tests and they both came back around 145ng/dl below the goal of >215. My question is should I increase the HCG dose to raise the 17-OH or consider adding on possibly 25mg of clomiphene to attempt it through a different pathway and stop the topical cream. I'd like to get a bit more testicular recovery and maybe improve semen quantity/quality. It is pretty minimal and watery. It could be the testicles are at max and it's just going to take TRT to get me to the level i would like to maintain. I am guessing I'd need 90 days to fully test HCG/CC option without the topical TRT. Just increasing the HCG with the current TRT cream probably would give me answers in 30 days. I feel good on what I am doing, just wondering if my body could do more of the work. Great forum by the way.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching