Need minimalist band workout routine, pls!

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

i'm on trt and taking nandrolone for a muscle wasting disease and to take advantage of them, i need to come up with a workout routine, using bands, that'll work for me. due to my disease, i get tired very easily, so mountainman's 45 minute workout would probably do me in.

thinking about this, is there any way to replicate mark rippetoe's 4 big exercise routine with bands? i think it's only squats, bench press and deadlift plus one other i can't remember.

i am suffering from major muscle atrophy and am trying to combat it any way i can. i keep meaning to start working out but i'm often too tired (and if that excuse ain't working, then i'll come up with a different one).

i mean, since i'm taking testosterone and nandralone, you'd think something would help me out here. i just gotta find it. thanks for any suggestions you might have. (btw, if it matters, i'm 64.)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Start slowly. Do what you can, forget any long workouts for now. I’d suggest 1 or 2 body parts at a time and to workout every day for 15 minutes for starters. Just try to get each bodypart twice per week. Bands can be an easy, almost physical therapy type of workout, or it can be as intense as you want. Just work on getting a pump and increase time under tension. Don’t get discouraged and don’t compare yourself to others. Forget Rippetoe or anybody else’s routine for now. Establish a routine and build endurance. A session with a physical therapist would not be a bad idea.

masfield

thanks for the input, mm. as it happens, i do best when i have a structured program to follow, so i searched the internet, found a place called the strandpulling forum and left with the following routine, which seems pretty all-around solid to me. will ask you more questions as they arise. now all i have to do is buy some bands.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have followed this routine for years 6 days a week. when I can do more than 20, I add a light cable. I use Mike Brown's handles, and my own latex rubber
loops. Takes 15 minutes.
overhead downward pull palms in x 20, palms out x 20
front chest pull x 20
one arm overhead press x 20
back press x 20
front lateral raise x 20
side two hands triceps press x 20
triceps pushdowns x 20
bent forward chest pull x 20
biceps curl x 20
reverse curl x 20
upright row 2 hands x 20
one hand overhead triceps press x 20

thanks for the input, mm. as it happens, i do best when i have a structured program to follow, so i searched the internet, found a place called the strandpulling forum and left with the following routine, which seems pretty all-around solid to me. will ask you more questions as they arise. now all i have to do is buy some bands.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have followed this routine for years 6 days a week. when I can do more than 20, I add a light cable. I use Mike Brown's handles, and my own latex rubber
loops. Takes 15 minutes.
overhead downward pull palms in x 20, palms out x 20
front chest pull x 20
one arm overhead press x 20
back press x 20
front lateral raise x 20
side two hands triceps press x 20
triceps pushdowns x 20
bent forward chest pull x 20
biceps curl x 20
reverse curl x 20
upright row 2 hands x 20
one hand overhead triceps press x 20

Looks good. In addition to the joint sparing benefits of bands, there is an endless array of exercises you can make up. I live in a post and beam home and there are all kinds of hooks on the beams. Evidently people used to use these for storage in the absence of closet space. I use them for the band workouts.

As far as bands, I have used many and these are IMO the best I have had : resistancebandtraining.com

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me