Need help with sleep management on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

cigpk

Any updates? I've been following this thread since my issue is very similar. I've stopped TRT at my wife's urging (am at day 15 since my last injection) and started sleeping better, but can see myself eventually missing the benefits of TRT
I’m sleeping about 6-8 hours a night currently, waking up from 2-3 times. This is a massive improvement.

I now do EOD injections per my doctor.

About 23 mg Test C one day and 315 mg hcg the next.

I’m taking 400 mg magnesium glycinate,
20 mg pregnenolone and about 0.65 mg melatonin combo of instant/extended release.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Novaman

I’m sleeping about 6-8 hours a night currently, waking up from 2-3 times. This is a massive improvement.

I now do EOD injections per my doctor.

About 23 mg Test C one day and 315 mg hcg the next.

I’m taking 400 mg magnesium glycinate,
20 mg pregnenolone and about 0.65 mg melatonin combo of instant/extended release.
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the improvement. Where you are now with your sleep is where I had been for a while while on TRT and I personally find it inadequate - mostly the waking up 2-3 times a night. I never feel totally rested. But it's great if it works for you.

Do you feel well rested?

I'm having a hard time deducing whether my issue is simply age related (I'm 55) or was TRT induced. I am definitely sleeping better off the T (I don't wake up as often at night and when I do I can go with back to sleep) but I'm feeling kind of crappy during the day- but Its also been 18 days since my last injection and I know that when coming off TRT week 3-4 can be brutal

cigpk

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the improvement. Where you are now with your sleep is where I had been for a while while on TRT and I personally find it inadequate - mostly the waking up 2-3 times a night. I never feel totally rested. But it's great if it works for you.

Do you feel well rested?

I'm having a hard time deducing whether my issue is simply age related (I'm 55) or was TRT induced. I am definitely sleeping better off the T (I don't wake up as often at night and when I do I can go with back to sleep) but I'm feeling kind of crappy during the day- but Its also been 18 days since my last injection and I know that when coming off TRT week 3-4 can be brutal
Oh yeah this is a great sleep schedule for me.

I have always been a terrible sleeper. Insomnia started when I was in my teens and then the only thing that has ever worked is heavy sleep meds like seroquel or Trazodone.

I do feel rested. Granted some mornings are tougher than others but I feel good overall if I get at least 6 hours

gipper

How can < 1mg Melatonin do anything. I take up to 60mg.
I have severe insomnia and if not on sleep medication I wouldn't sleep at all.
Since my TRT sleep is much better.
I've tried Phenibut just starting this week and that seems very powerful.

cigpk

How can < 1mg Melatonin do anything. I take up to 60mg.
I have severe insomnia and if not on sleep medication I wouldn't sleep at all.
Since my TRT sleep is much better.
I've tried Phenibut just starting this week and that seems very powerful.
I have found less is more with melatonin. I think the actual dose that is recommended is 300 mcg or .3 mg. If you look up recommended melatonin dosage you will see similar results.

cigpk

Exactly the ones I take! I’m taking half of one of those and half of an extended release.

I’m going to try and quit taking it though just so I don’t become reliant on it and only need it occasionally like you.

GreenMachineX

Another CBD for sleep update: using 100mg prebed with 480mg magnesium glycinate and an extra 3g glycine and 3mg timed release melatonin. Sleeping great and recovering perfectly from my workouts.

I highly recommend this for those that can afford it. Lazarus Naturals has a discount program for their CBD for military/vets, and others.

cigpk

Another CBD for sleep update: using 100mg prebed with 480mg magnesium glycinate and an extra 3g glycine and 3mg timed release melatonin. Sleeping great and recovering perfectly from my workouts.

I highly recommend this for those that can afford it. Lazarus Naturals has a discount program for their CBD for military/vets, and others.
Why glycine? Does that have an effect on sleep?

Vtail

I almost always have trouble sleeping, but when I'm stressed out (family, work, etc) my sleep is terrible. I don't think its any worse pre or post TRT. I think for me it's more of an age thing (mid-fifties now).
I've been considering adding CBD oil before bed, but it seems as though the concentrations and pricing is all over the place. If you don't mind my asking, what does 100mg/night cost through Lazarus? Or is this one of those "if you have to ask, then you can't afford it" type questions . . .

GreenMachineX

I almost always have trouble sleeping, but when I'm stressed out (family, work, etc) my sleep is terrible. I don't think its any worse pre or post TRT. I think for me it's more of an age thing (mid-fifties now).
I've been considering adding CBD oil before bed, but it seems as though the concentrations and pricing is all over the place. If you don't mind my asking, what does 100mg/night cost through Lazarus? Or is this one of those "if you have to ask, then you can't afford it" type questions . . .
I have the discount program, so it’s like $50 per month for me at 100mg per night. If you don’t qualify for the discount program, it’s $110 per month but it’s easy to find coupon codes to save 10-20% each order.

I’d easily pay for the more expensive brands as well, because it’s absolutely worth great sleep. I don’t drink, smoke or anything else that doesn’t add value to my life so it’s easy to afford it.

Vtail

I have the discount program, so it’s like $50 per month for me at 100mg per night. If you don’t qualify for the discount program, it’s $110 per month but it’s easy to find coupon codes to save 10-20% each order.

I’d easily pay for the more expensive brands as well, because it’s absolutely worth great sleep. I don’t drink, smoke or anything else that doesn’t add value to my life so it’s easy to afford it.

Do you find that you build tolerance to CBD? I'm just wondering if that "cost per night" to get a good sleep will keep going up as time goes by.

Vtail

Also, go with a full spectrum instead of an isolate as it’s far more effective. Lastly start with maybe 25mg per day; don’t jump straight in at 100mg. Lowest effective dose and all that.

So I started with 25 mg of CBD, and increased to 50 mg. It definitely helps, however I still have to pee 2 and sometimes 3 times per night, which wrecks my sleep - I always have a hard time falling back to sleep. Anyone have any success with supplements that reduce urine production (or the ability to hold it until morning)? I know that Ibuprofen would work, but I'm hesitant to make it a habit because its supposed to be rough on the stomach. When I was younger I would pop an advil before going out drinking, and would be able to drink all night without having to pee much at all - not sure of the mechanism but it definitely slows urine production somehow.

Ibuprofen has been letting me sleep a bit better, 200mg of the PM version and 600mg of regular Ibuprofen for a total of 800mg seems to let me sleep as I've been a little achy and such at the end of my day.

Vtail

Has cutting fluid intake at a certain time alleviated the need to piss thru the night? You don't mention trying that.

Does not help me. I cut out fluids about 3-4 hours before bed, but still piss like a racehorse all night long. It seems to have gotten worse since TRT (or maybe its the HCG). Pre-TRT I would usually get up maybe once per night, but sometimes not. Now, 2 or 3 times per night - every night.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me