Need Help With AI Dose Since Doctor Can't Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pringle

You sound very similar to me. Mine was at 60. Just started a .125mg twice weekly protocol. Hopefully it has the same impact as yours did.

Hope it works well for you. Mine had risen to 52 about 10 weeks ago and typically fluctuated between 40 and 50. Most would say I did not need an AI, and by the numbers I would agree....but my symptoms said otherwise! I dose T CYP 50mg every 3.5D, with 500iu HCG same schedule. I was very hesitant to start the AI, but now glad I did. Tested a couple of weeks ago and E2 came back 26.2, my second test since starting the AI. Feeling very good right now and it seems to have settled In that range.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TheDude

Hope it works well for you. Mine had risen to 52 about 10 weeks ago and typically fluctuated between 40 and 50. Most would say I did not need an AI, and by the numbers I would agree....but my symptoms said otherwise! I dose T CYP 50mg every 3.5D, with 500iu HCG same schedule. I was very hesitant to start the AI, but now glad I did. Tested a couple of weeks ago and E2 came back 26.2, my second test since starting the AI. Feeling very good right now and it seems to have settled In that range.

My E2 was at 15 before I started TRT. Went to 19 after 5 weeks on 100mg test / 1500IU HCG once per week. Then I found out I had low SHBG and switched to 40mg test EOD and 500IU HCG twice per week. After 8 weeks on that protocol, my E2 rised to 60. I felt fantastic at about week 3 of the new protocol for about 5 days....Libido and ED both were outstanding. Then it went away. So based on that, I feel like my sweet spot for E2 is lower than where I'm at today and I hit that sweet spot for 5 days as my E2 was rising. I am starting a low dose AI to get it down to that sweet spot.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me