Need help interpreting my blood results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dartsboard

36yr old, started myself on TRT about 4 months ago, due to symtomps of low libido, brain fog, lethargy. Couldnt keep up with my training regimen anymore. Just an overal feeling of decline in recovery and sexual function. I live in Belgium, where my only option is to self medicate.
200mg/ week. EOD dosing. HCG 3x500 iu/week MWF.
Below are the blood values my doc was willing to give me.
It would be nice to have this boards opinion on my blood values, things i might have to change or to look out for?
Welcome to share

Attachments

• IMG_20230601_100334.jpg
    IMG_20230601_100334.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20230601_100356.jpg
    IMG_20230601_100356.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20230601_101652.jpg
    IMG_20230601_101652.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 59
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dartsboard

Overall, the feeling is much better then before. The first 2 months were nothing short of amazing. Energy, libido, gym performance, everything was way up there. Everything kind of leveled out since then, had some struggles with libido at one point, but that seems to have been resolved. Lately tho I have been feeling fatigued during the day, usually around the beginning of the evening. Im wondering if this is related to the TRT, or an effect of me smashing it nearly daily in the gym. I always pushed myself to the limit, even without TRT, but defenitely everything has been pushed even more since starting. So I'm wondering if that feeling of tiredness is just my body wanting to rest a bit

Belekas

nobody
Well this is not hard to figure out the dose is too high for you and puts you way above range as you can see. Not only testosterone and free but also your hemoglobin and hematocrit is creeping up and already high. Given its only 4 months they both will still (most likely) creep up even higher and you won't have another option, again most likely, just go in and donate, which in turn will have negative effects on other things with time (most likely). Plus you are also shooting HCG which raises the hormone levels even more. On 100mg/week, no HCG or anything else I'm right at the top of the range with my total testosterone and caclulated free-testosterone and probably even a bit higher checked right before my next injection (at through). All the other important parameters well in range. So I went even lower to explore 75mg/week, and seem to function perfecty fine there as well. Anyway TRT is not a magic bullet and its context that matters most. How was your levels before, your body composition, workout regiment, health/dissease state, basically everything matters thus I wrote- context. Also a lot of guys never need TRT in first place and a lot of times fixing diet, training, sleep, drug use, etc and making required daily adjustments helps a lot. If you feel like it might be overtraining- step away for a few days or a week, depending on how you trained before and see then what happens. But long story short I would cut your dose into 100mg/week, inject 2x week, ditch HCG and go from there. Less moving parts- the better, as TRT is hard to dial in on its own FWIW.

Hope you feel better soon, hang in there.

Regards,
Bel

t_spacemonkey

i think you are doing fine. I am not extremly convinced that a higher HCT is really bad for you. there is a lot of discussion around this. I to am doing 200mg/week, and switched to Tprop couple months ago. much better.
I know some people do well on 100mg and below, but I am not one of those. I feel like shit below 120 and my T levels drop to nothing. it all is individual

Dartsboard

It seems im slightly above the range with my total T tho? Also i've read on these forums and elsewhere that starting to tinker with my dose in order to nail HTC or hemoglobin is like finding a needle in a haystack?

Systemlord

Too much T can be as bad as not enough, and for some men who start out too high, maybe not as first, but problems will gradually creep in. That could be fatigue, where they don’t have the same lift (drive) as in the beginning of therapy, mild to moderate ED and lower libido.

So I'm wondering if that feeling of tiredness is just my body wanting to rest a bit
You’re unlikely going to dial-in on your first try. A protocol may work for a time, but as your body changes, so to will you protocol. TRT isn’t a set and forget therapy.

Last edited:

Dartsboard

The suggestion made in this thread to cut the dose in half, drop the hcg, and change the injection frequency all at once...
I'm unsure what to think of this.. Wouldn't it be better to tinker slowly with the dosages and see how it plays out, rather then make radical changes to my current protocol?

The suggestion made in this thread to cut the dose in half, drop the hcg, and change the injection frequency all at once...
I'm unsure what to think of this.. Wouldn't it be better to tinker slowly with the dosages and see how it plays out, rather then make radical changes to my current protocol?
200mg plus hcg is not TRT dose, unless you are a very bad responder. You can try to lower your dose to TRT levels so all the parameters are normal, and judge based on how you feel.

No need to take 200, if you feel perfectly fine at 100.

t_spacemonkey

you really need to go by how you feel. dosing doesn't matter as much. i feel much much better on 200mg or even higher. i get some e2 related mental anxiety when my HCG is too high. don't chase numbers

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me