Need help interpreting bloods

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi all,

First time poster. I'm hoping to get some thoughts on my recent blood tests asap as I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow morning so want to be informed and prepared. Blood test results are attached in photos.

I've been on trt 6 weeks, had the bloods done on Monday before HCG, T was done on saturday. My protocol is:

62.5mg test enanthate IM every 3 days
250iu HCG SQ every 3 days (day before T)

I don't get it, it seems like my bloods have gotten worse since starting TRT. I feel a lot better than I used to, in regards to mental health and clarity, energy, sex drive etc. Not sure what to think. Are these numbers bad??

IMG_20180919_191749.jpg
IMG_20180919_191141.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You have low SHBG you should be injecting probably EOD not E3D, and OEstradiol is the wrong test...are you in the US or elsewhere? If in the US the only acceptable E test for males is the (Ultra) Sensitive LC/MS/MS test. You should also be using the "Estradiol, Free", test.

You have low SHBG you should be injecting probably EOD not E3D, and OEstradiol is the wrong test...are you in the US or elsewhere? If in the US the only acceptable E test for males is the (Ultra) Sensitive LC/MS/MS test. You should also be using the "Estradiol, Free", test.
Thank you. I'm in Australia. I've been doing every 3 days not 3.5. I might have to look at more frequent injections, I guess that could be why it showed low T. What would be a good EOD dose based on those results? I'm afraid that oestradiol test is the best I have access to.

I thought so because you don't see OEstradiol in the US. With your SHBG you're pissing it out (literally) so quickly that yes after 3 days your numbers will look low. I think you could use 50mg EOD and start there, I'm less familiar with Enanthate as Cyp is more common here but I think they're close enough.

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm very aware that Australia is waaaaay further behind the rest of the world when it comes to all this. I'll discuss tHe SHBG/frequent dosing with my doc tomorrow. One more question, if I do change T to EOD, what would be a good HCG schedule?

M

MarkM

The Estradiol Sensitive LC/MS/MS is available in Australia. We've had other forum members from Australia have the test.

Sean Mosher

I inject 50 mg EOD ( so basically MWF) and I inject hCG on those days well (300 IU's).
Been doing this for about 2 months now and no hematocrit or estrogen issues (no AI use).
Will pull exact lab numbers here in the next week or so.

Dr appointment went well. He's OK with me trialling smaller, frequent doses as long as I don't go over the 125mg within a 5 day period. So this would mean 41.6mg EOD (splitting my 1ml 250mg syringe into 6 doses of .16ml). Thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me