Need help, getting worse by the day I feel

Buy Lab Tests Online
So at this point what are my options? Do I keep blowing up the phone to my primary and endo until they actually do something? Do I self medicate? Do I wait until married and then use her insurance to go to a real trt doc? Do I suck it up? (PS not happening... I'm dealing with it for now until I get a solid plan of action)
Depends on your money situation...if you can afford to pay OOP, call Defy. Once you said vial of Clomid I get concerned because clomid isn't a vial. I

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

helpneeded

Ok, so defy looks like tis only in Florida? I'm up north. I can order androgel for cheap, but I don't know enough to monitor myself properly long-term.

Clomiphene citrate, it's a bottle not a vial.

helpneeded

Just as an update.

I did call Defy. They were awesome! Thank you so much.

Second point, I've been self medicating on Clomiphene citrate for a little over a week now. My weight is slowly getting put back in On (I'm up about 5-6 lbs, getting closer to where I was), fractions of a pound per day.I FEEL like my lean mass is increasing and my body fat is slowly dropping. My definition is slowly returning. I'm waking up easy in mornings. Mentally I feel alert and my memory and intelligence feels like tis getting much better. I'm not nearly as fatigued in the gym. I feel like my concentration and strength are slowly going back up. Oh, and my sexual desires have returned mostly.. I get more night and morning wood than I had been. I'm getting hard just thinking about getting hard. My balls fall like they are bigger and harder at times, but not consistently.

I'm not saying I'm 100%, but I AM getting better slowly and surely.

helpneeded

This coming saturday will be 14 days on. I've been dosing 20mg daily, but on Monday I went up to 25mg ED.

I almost feel like I'm on a low dose steroid cycle that's how noticeable this is becoming. My bottomless hunger has returned maybe 2 days ago. Every workout my strength goes up. I'm no longer falling asleep on the couch at 8 or 9, I'm wide awake at 10 and 11 when I lay down. When my alarm goes off at 5 am, I'm damn enar jumping out of bed, full of energy.

helpneeded

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying or Gross in detail, I'm just trying to be forthcoming with facts.

Yesterday was the 4th day of having the upped dose of 25mg ED. During my back workout, I had unlimited energy and insane focus. Strength is definitely coming back.

Also I had sex. I was rock hard and I mean ROCK hard for the first time in like.. A year? More? Also, I was able to last more than a few minutes. Prior, I felt like I was prematurely coming after only a few minutes. For the same duration of 12-18 months. Last night I could have literally 'gone forever' and never once felt like I was going to be premature.

M

MarkM

Sounds like you are having success. Are you still just self medicating on the Clomiphene?

helpneeded

Yes sir clom Clomiphene citrate only, started at 20mg ED and the improvements were pretty awesome and noticeable. Went to 25mg ED 5 days ago today (half life of Clomiphene is 5 days) and I can honestly say I feel like I'm on a low dose steroid cycle that's how drastic and improved my life has gotten over the last ~2 weeks

M

MarkM

Yes sir clom Clomiphene citrate only, started at 20mg ED and the improvements were pretty awesome and noticeable. Went to 25mg ED 5 days ago today (half life of Clomiphene is 5 days) and I can honestly say I feel like I'm on a low dose steroid cycle that's how drastic and improved my life has gotten over the last ~2 weeks

Can't argue with that. How you feel tells the story. Congrats!

helpneeded

My memory is shaper than I can remember in, well, probably ever. I was starting to feel like I was losing touch with reality.. Simple things I couldn't remember. Important things I couldn't remember. I slowed down at my job (mentally taxing). Now, I remember things naturally. I finally feel like I'm not going to get alzhemiers in the next 2 years.

Did some research. Apparently premature ejaculation is a symptom of low t.. Never knew that but now it makes sense. Sex hasn't been this incredible probably in all of my life. Pretty sure I could have used my penis as a jousting stick.

Last edited:

helpneeded

Can't argue with that. How you feel tells the story. Congrats!

Thank you. It's so hard to describe how my entire life has been shifting into this progressive change for the worst the past 2 years and not knowing how to fix it. I'm going to continue getting bloods at the VA to monitor my basic lab work and will try tapering out of clom in the next 4-6 months.

helpneeded

Hello all,
I'm writing to post my updates.

My strength, energy and sex drive are through the roof. I wake up basically every might night throbbing. Morning wood through the roof. Orgasms are enjoyable once again. I no longer get limp half way through. My body fat is still declining. I'm finally putting on pounds slowly, which prior had been extremely hard. Strength through the roof. Mental focus through the roof. I'm completely in tuned when I'm at the gym.

So, the first bottle I took at I believe 0.50 then the second bottle I think the same and now the third bottle, 0.25 I'll finish the third bottle in the next week or so. I'm going to wait a few weeks then TRY to get a blood panel as followup.

The past few weeks I can just "feel" myself normalized. It's hard to explain, but I just feel like the medicine has done its job and now I'm ready to be done with it.

helpneeded

One year update!

My test is 359.6 NG dl.
Shbg : 20.5
Free: 9.24
Liver lipids are showing better than they have in YEARS like literally probably 7+ years.

Considering another stab at Clomiphene citrate to see if I can get natural numbers up. My VA doc went cross-eyed when I mentioned I took a research Chem and told her all the ways that I feel like I've improved over last year. I said even if nothing shows in the exam at least I still FEEL like a million bucks.

The doc said to stay off the clom, it messes with my pituitary.

fifty

Hello all,
I'm writing to post my updates.

My strength, energy and sex drive are through the roof. I wake up basically every might night throbbing. Morning wood through the roof. Orgasms are enjoyable once again. I no longer get limp half way through. My body fat is still declining. I'm finally putting on pounds slowly, which prior had been extremely hard. Strength through the roof. Mental focus through the roof. I'm completely in tuned when I'm at the gym.

So, the first bottle I took at I believe 0.50 then the second bottle I think the same and now the third bottle, 0.25 I'll finish the third bottle in the next week or so. I'm going to wait a few weeks then TRY to get a blood panel as followup.

The past few weeks I can just "feel" myself normalized. It's hard to explain, but I just feel like the medicine has done its job and now I'm ready to be done with it.
Bottle 0.50 of what?

helpneeded

Well gents, it's been ~18 Mos since the shocking panel of 273 came back on total test. Today, my latest blood work shows I shot up to 450! The chart looks like tis going to continue to climb sharply, too.

I'll display full blood panels if anybody is interested.

trt reznor

Well gents, it's been ~18 Mos since the shocking panel of 273 came back on total test. Today, my latest blood work shows I shot up to 450! The chart looks like tis going to continue to climb sharply, too.

I'll display full blood panels if anybody is interested.

Go ahead and post. Very happy things are working great for you on clomid only. Have you stayed on the whole 18 months? If so, I wouldn’t even consider TRT as you’re able to just use your body’s own production.

helpneeded

I only blasted the clom for I think somewhere around 6 Mos and then I tapered off by month 6.

Looking at the computer chart the doctor has, my test is going up very rapidly and honestly looks like it may continue to do so based on how aggressive the lines are.

I'll take pics of the blood panels once I get home.

Do you think 450+ is acceptable to sustain on? That still seems low to me (though not deathly low like it was)

Charliebizz

I only blasted the clom for I think somewhere around 6 Mos and then I tapered off by month 6.

Looking at the computer chart the doctor has, my test is going up very rapidly and honestly looks like it may continue to do so based on how aggressive the lines are.

I'll take pics of the blood panels once I get home.

Do you think 450+ is acceptable to sustain on? That still seems low to me (though not deathly low like it was)
if you feel good and all your other blood markers are good I wouldn’t see why not.

helpneeded

Greetings everybody here is a small update. I've continued to do small blasts of clomiphene citrate. Here are my results the past few years

Yearly checkup July 2018

Free at 6.8
Regular test 278.8
Shbg 21.3

July 2019
Shbg : 20.5
Free: 9.24

Test 22feb2021
Test total 400.4
Free 8.06
SEC hormone 33.5

What does everybody think about this? I haven't done a cycle of anything since other than the clom to help restore my natural test.

I'm actually probably going to be doing a sarm cycle in May, no exogenous testosterone though. I'll then do a chaser of clomiphene citrate PCT.it's interesting that my natural level keeps going up just a small amount every year.

I'm having a heck of a time keeping muscle mass up and body fat down... Something I've never in my life had an issue with.that is super disheartening. That's why I will be trying a few cycles of sarms to see where that gets me.

It's also strange that while I keep dropping body weight by fractions of a pound a year, my muscle mass decreases and body fat slightly increases or stays the same. I don't understand it at all

I'm open to all kinds of input if anybody has any

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching