Need Help! After MANY pharmacy calls, no hCG alternative. Now what?

Buy Lab Tests Online

mikeek1111

Being on a protocol for MANY years that is working great for me, I have made calls to many pharmacies and inquired on many forums on the web regarding any hCG alternatives on the market. We all know that hCG will be coming off the market and supply will run out and it is not going to be affordable to the average consumer once it is only available from big pharma. Not to mention the hassle involved with even trying to get a script filled due to availability or back order. With all the alternatives these pharmacies are providing or trying to sell us, the majority feedback i receive is this "might" work, or it "could" work, and it "won't" work. I have been told about Clomid, Enclomiphene, Kisspeptin-10 and Gonadorelin and NOTHING is an alternative to hCG and the studies available on most of these drugs are minimal if any at all and no one can provide any relative clinical studies. So now I am at the point to WHAT is available and if there is no true replacement for hCG than what happens if you no longer take hCG and include it in your protocol? What should i expect? Really could use some help here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

We all know that hCG will be coming off the market and supply will run out and it is not going to be affordable to the average consumer once it is only available from big pharma.

This issue remains unresolved, why are you jumping to conclusions?

mikeek1111

Well the clinic i currently go through is no longer providing hCG and after this current supply, i am not sure what to do. Everyone i read or everyone i ask, they can no longer get it. I see the recent post by Nelson from Empower Pharmacy, it seems there is a loop hole which allows them to continue so I guess we see where it goes from there, but they seem to be the only source for hCG right now besides big pharma.

Vince

Super Moderator
Well the clinic i currently go through is no longer providing hCG and after this current supply, i am not sure what to do. Everyone i read or everyone i ask, they can no longer get it. I see the recent post by Nelson from Empower Pharmacy, it seems there is a loop hole which allows them to continue so I guess we see where it goes from there, but they seem to be the only source for hCG right now besides big pharma.
If I need to, I will go through big pharma. I rather do that than give up my HCG.

mikeek1111

Most guys do just fine without HCG, I won't miss it.
As i have heard as well. But for someone who isnt to keen on the idea of their balls "shrinking" or is still looking to have kids, not sure what to do. With all of these doctors, i find it hard to believe no alternative and now i need to source my own hcg or try to have dr write a script

kanekiten

This issue remains unresolved, why are you jumping to conclusions?

Hey Blackhawk, I saw your previous posts about trying different brands from ReliableRX. What's the verdict? Did you try multiple brands and were some more potent than others?

Blackhawk

Hey Blackhawk, I saw your previous posts about trying different brands from ReliableRX. What's the verdict? Did you try multiple brands and were some more potent than others?

My old favorite was Corion, but it hasn't been available, perhaps discontinued. (Which was BTW from Korea)

I recently ordered 4 brands, all in 5000iu vials:

Puretrig, which was good but looks to be out of stock.
Ovidac: seemed a little stronger
ZyHCG: seems a little weaker
Fertigyn: problem with the vial stopper. I use a short needle 5/16" and it doesn't make it far enough into the vial to draw. I will transfer it to the current ZyHCG vial after I empty it. No verdict yet.

I Ordered more Ovidac as it seems the most potent.

Be aware their delivery time is very long right now due to reduced shipping transports from COVID19. Took about 5 weeks to get the latest Ovidac.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me