Need advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

jronly11

I originally posted this first in introductions but i did not get any responses after a week. Sorry for the double post. Looking for some direction

Hello
Im new to the site and this is my first post. First off, this forum is awesome and replete with valuable information. Thank you Nelson and all who have contributed.

I need help in deciding what course of action I should take. Im 32, 5'8, 176 pounds, and I have been suffering with what I believe to be low t symptoms for years now. Lack of energy, depression, low drive, anxiety and lack of motivation. Oddly enough my sex drive hasn't been all that bad. Mostly up and down really. Latest labs were drawn Dec 28 at 8:47 am. Unfortunately, my primary dr. did not test for estradiol or shgb.

TT 343 ng/dl. (250-1100)
FT 83.3 pg/ml. (35-155)
LH 7.4 mIU/ml. (1.7-8.6)
FSH 4.4 mIu. (1-8)
Free T4 1.2 ng/ml (0.71-1.85)
TSH 1.80 uIU/ml. (0.45-4.70)
Prolactic 15.94 ng/ml. (1.61-18.77)

My labs were done at the VA hospital in Miami. Ive done 4 testosterone labs in the last 2 years and all of them came back with total t ranging from 320 to 380 except for 1 lab that came back at 195 tt but that one was drawn at 6pm. After the latest lab, i asked my primary to schedule an appointment with the in house Endo. He responded before i can even see him and said that my levels were "normal" not "low normal".

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

With your FT numbers I am guessing you have lower SHBG, but without testing, it is juts a guess.

I doubt you will have any kind of d cent treatment via the VA.

Most folks pay out of pocket for TRT or if you have good insurance, sometimes you can get part or all of the treatment covered if you have a good doctor who will work with you.

Good luck.

CoastWatcher

We have many members who find that VA care for hypogonadism is sadly lacking in skill. Are you willing to seek private (and that probably means out of pocket) treatment?

BigBamBoo

Good choice.
I will make recommendation to always opt to speak with one of the Doctors vs the nurses.

For me I always seem to get more in-depth answers from the DR’s.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me