Need advice on possible E2 crash.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

I need some advice. I’ll try to keep this as short as possible with only relevant info. We tend to use different units here in Oz for things like Test and E2 so I will convert to the units you use there in US and Canada.

In early march I started to feel like I had symptoms of high e2. I had recently added in HCG to my protocol so this made sense. So I had a blood test. The blood taken on 11/03. My sensitive estradiol came back at 48.8pg/mL (13-40).

So I started taking anastrozole. Stupidly, I didn’t note down each time I took the AI. I was taking 0.25mg each time. I then had another test done on 01/04. My sensitive estradiol was now 28 (range same as previously). So now I continued to take the AI, but far less often. Again, stupidly, I didn’t note down when I took it. So I have no idea how much AI I’d taken. After another week or so I started to feel terrible, massive anxiety and also depression, so I had another blood test, this time the result was 20 (same range). BUT, and this is important. I had taken 0.25mg anastrozole the day before the blood test, 0.25mg 2 days before that, and another 0.25mg 2 days before that. So although my E2 came back at 20, would it be fair to conclude that those 3 doses of AI would have continued to lower my E2, and that over the next few days or a week, my E2 would have actually been much lower than the 20 that it was at the time of the blood test?

Weirdly, on that test that came back with the E2 of 20, my total testosterone was only 285 (518 on the previous test just 10 days earlier.)

I went through a period there for a week or more of horrible anxiety and depression. I am still having this now, although nowhere near as bad as before. I am having another blood test next week.

I would have thought that my E2 would have made it back to normal since it has been almost 4 weeks since my last AI. Or does it take longer than this?

My mental state is still pretty bad so any advice or info will be much appreciated.

p.s. I have definitely learned my lesson about being VERY cautious with AI’s!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Mike9876

If anyone can give me any advice or insight, no matter how small, I'd really appreciate it. I'm struggling and pretty keen to try and figure this out.

fifty

HCG will often raise estradiol. If you’re not using the sensitive estradiol test it will be hard to guess where you’re at.

If you’re truly low e2 then the hcg without arimidex should bring you back up within a week or so.

If u keep feeling bad consider stopping hcg too.

Also arimidex may not be very effective against hcg induced e2 conversion within testes.

Last edited:

Mike9876

Thanks for the reply. I do get the sensitive estradiol test.
I am currently on 250iu HCG twice a week. Are you saying that increasing this dose will bring e2 up?

fifty

I am saying the hcg could be making you feel like shit.

Also I am saying hcg at your current dose with no ai would raise your potentially low estradiol much quicker than test only.

Mike9876

Thanks for that. I am getting a blood test tomorrow so I won't change anything until I get the results as I'll only be guessing what to change.

When you say the HCG could be making me feel like shit, have you seen it cause anxiety and really low mood, like depression? Because that is the main thing I'm experiencing. Especially the anxiety.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me