Need advice for upcoming consult (23 June)

Buy Lab Tests Online

vbbuilt01

Hello everyone! I've been struggling to correct hypogonadism and I've finally found a urologist with Inova who is willing to work with me.

Back in November 2019, I had the following results:

Testosterone, Total, MS

139 ng/dL

250 to 1,100 ng/dL250 - 1,100 ng/dL

Free Testosterone

14.0 pg/mL

35.0 to 155.0 pg/mL35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

I've tried a couple of male clinics to get started on testosterone treatments but they shy away when they read my high PSA levels.

I've had high PSA levels for years. This new urologist ordered up a MRI PELVIS W CAD W WO CONTRAST which revealed "No evidence of clinically significant prostate cancer based on PI-RADS version 2.1 criteria."

Based on that results, the urologist prescribed Testosterone Cypionate 200 MG/ML Solution "Inject 200 mg as directed every 14 (fourteen) days." She stated that when it was time to renew that prescription, new Testosterone and PSA tested would be collected.

Last week, 5 days after my 6th and last injection, I had another testosterone test:

Testosterone

>1,500 ng/dL

241 - 827 ng/dL

The PSA test results are basically similar to what I've had in the past.

This video consult tomorrow will review those results and determine what's the next step, to include hopefully, obtaining another script for Testosterone.

I'm trying to get smart. What questions should I pose to the urologist? Thanks, Vince.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching