Nebido Use in Men in the UK: Paid Survey

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Nelson,

Thanks so much for helping me with this study about Nebido.

The information about the study is all in the link. We are bound by law to display all the information regarding the methodology and also regarding data protection which we take seriously.

So you understand, I am searching for males on Nebido in the UK that want to do 30 min pre-task using their mobile- (I will send a link for them to upload the app and get it done), then we will have 2 hours face to face interview to talk about all the details of their experience since they started the journey and also to specifically check what are they doing with Nebido, how are they taking it, who prescribe it and their experience with it. We are trying to have an overview of this medication in the UK.
We are happy to pay 540£ to each participant for their time. I will send sending bank transfers 1-2 after the interview. GDPR rules apply so it will be confidential and anonymous and we won't be sending any details to anyone without the respondent's consent.

Please HELP!
Hi to all, Is there anyone using Nebido in the UK here? We are doing a research about this drug and need to talk to guys with experience on it. Please, read all the details in the link provided. There is an incentive of 540£ for 2 hours face to face interview plus 30 min pre-task. All GDPR rules apply regarding confidentiality. Please let me know if you need more information.
Thanks in advance!

19-474 Nebido

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel