Natural testosterone levels went up by stopping working out?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rydrax

people say they usually feel better when they workout. i feel a lot worse sometimes and i always go with no motivation or energy to workout. sometimes i even feel like puking and anxiety rises. i stopped working out but tbh its been 2 weeks and feel almost the same. im scared to actually workout again. especially lifting weights. because it could lower t even more?

total test 178 (if i remember correctly)
free test 2.5 (if i remember correctly)

thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ya I concur with Fifty. Id be more interested in wherever your Estrogen is, I think would impact what you describe more than Test or low Test.

Rydrax

Ya I concur with Fifty. Id be more interested in wherever your Estrogen is, I think would impact what you describe more than Test or low Test.

both tests low and estradiol last time i checked was at 5. ive been taking clomid and feel/recover the same. clomid increases estrogen so i feel the same in both ways. especially mentally fatigued

xqfq

Rydrax, I was also interested in this before going on TRT. I can't find the study right now, but I believe there is evidence that exercise causes a drop in free testosterone levels for a short time period (on the span of hours). But over time testosterone levels will increase, so there will be a net benefit to exercise.

For me prior to TRT, if I did any weight lifting I had to lay down in bed for several hours that day. I was also sleeping 10-12 hours a day and constantly fatigued. So I thought seriously about stopping resistance training. But in the end, it was just the canary in the coal mine, so to speak: I needed TRT.

fifty

There are a million women in the usa that train hard and have low T. Or male->female transgendered folks.

You’re telling me people can’t go in and do a couple sets of leg press and bench without being destroyed due to low T? I’d say it’s more because they’re out of shape.

HealthMan

people say they usually feel better when they workout. i feel a lot worse sometimes and i always go with no motivation or energy to workout. sometimes i even feel like puking and anxiety rises. i stopped working out but tbh its been 2 weeks and feel almost the same. im scared to actually workout again. especially lifting weights. because it could lower t even more?

total test 178 (if i remember correctly)
free test 2.5 (if i remember correctly)

thanks
If you overtrain it can definitely lower your testosterone levels

fifty

Here’s a workout.

Squat warmup with bar 2x10
Squat 1x5rep each 40% 50% 60% 70%
Pushups 2 sets medium effort

Go home. Repeat 2 times per week.

Rydrax

Rydrax, I was also interested in this before going on TRT. I can't find the study right now, but I believe there is evidence that exercise causes a drop in free testosterone levels for a short time period (on the span of hours). But over time testosterone levels will increase, so there will be a net benefit to exercise.

For me prior to TRT, if I did any weight lifting I had to lay down in bed for several hours that day. I was also sleeping 10-12 hours a day and constantly fatigued. So I thought seriously about stopping resistance training. But in the end, it was just the canary in the coal mine, so to speak: I needed TRT.

i get you. but there was actually any benefit in weightlifting while low test? i mean yeah walking or doing other stuff (better if relaxing stuff) health and cardiovascular improvements are great, but when it comes to weightlifting you will put stress on top of the stress the body is usually trying to handle (in this case low t?) so here comes cortisol. when we weightlift we release cortisol. if we pair this cortisol with the rest of the day cortisol (stress, eating habit, etc) that might potentially result in lower test? i read what you said about training dropping t and then recoverying it. but think about it. what if you stopped training all together and retest after a month or so? maybe it was cortisol? maybe it was under recoverying? or maybe overtraining (this one is harder to reach tho). i mean i feel almost the same as before but the struggle was real. right now im trying to focus more on mental health while trying to reduce all the other stressors. just wanted to know others opinions on this. also how was your diet? weight? and training.

thanks!

Rydrax

There are a million women in the usa that train hard and have low T. Or male->female transgendered folks.

You’re telling me people can’t go in and do a couple sets of leg press and bench without being destroyed due to low T? I’d say it’s more because they’re out of shape.

not specifically out of shape. there could potentially be other reasons. im sure there are a lot of folks with hormone imbalance that feels the same after training.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me