Buy Lab Tests Online

discovertest

Hey guys,

My first post here! I wanted to check in to see what the current state of the art is regarding test boosting through diet or supplements...I recently had a test test (lol) and my levels were in the lower 200s, I am 39, white, decent job, married, homeowner etc (I mention these as I know stress/lifestyle is a factor too) and certainly could lose a few pounds (but not grossly obese or anything). I have gotten out of the habit of routine exercise (though, I once had a low test in my early-30s while boxing...2 hour workouts four days a week along with jogging/cycling but I also realize too much exercise can lower your test?) If it helps, my brother has low test too...

I have done a good bit of reading and it seems pineapple, cocoa, pumpkin seeds and sweet potatoes are all natural test boosters (don't rip me if I am wrong, I literally just had the test done and have started down the research path). My issue is...I don't mind adjusting my diet and adding in fresh foods with these and other ingredients but I travel for work, so, not an ideal scenario to be lugging around fresh fruits, veggies, nuts etc...so, I was kind of curious if there are any powderized products I could add in a quick smoothie or cup of coffee, water etc. while on the go!

Really more interested in the science behind organic solutions that I could supplement with before I go down the TRT path. I also understand a lot is lifestyle, sleep, stress etc. and only so much of that can we control via positive mindset and adjustments (i.e. we can't just stop working or being productive to avoid those or somehow live around only boosting our test, and so on). If there are any papers or links to share, they would be more than appreciated!

Looking forward to being a productive member of the forum! Thanks in advance all!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Welcome to Excelmale @discovertest!

Test boosters (Nugenix) are scams who prey on the desperate and some are even laced with synthetic anabolic steroids and natural aromatase inhibitors.

The supplement industry is mostly scamming people out of their hard earned money without any FDA regulation or product testing. If the FDA regulated all supplements that came to market, most of these Test boosting supplement companies would be out of business!

If you can’t increase testosterone naturally through diet and exercising, then no natural supplement will be enough to make a significant difference.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Hey guys,

My first post here! I wanted to check in to see what the current state of the art is regarding test boosting through diet or supplements...I recently had a test test (lol) and my levels were in the lower 200s, I am 39, white, decent job, married, homeowner etc (I mention these as I know stress/lifestyle is a factor too) and certainly could lose a few pounds (but not grossly obese or anything). I have gotten out of the habit of routine exercise (though, I once had a low test in my early-30s while boxing...2 hour workouts four days a week along with jogging/cycling but I also realize too much exercise can lower your test?) If it helps, my brother has low test too...

I have done a good bit of reading and it seems pineapple, cocoa, pumpkin seeds and sweet potatoes are all natural test boosters (don't rip me if I am wrong, I literally just had the test done and have started down the research path). My issue is...I don't mind adjusting my diet and adding in fresh foods with these and other ingredients but I travel for work, so, not an ideal scenario to be lugging around fresh fruits, veggies, nuts etc...so, I was kind of curious if there are any powderized products I could add in a quick smoothie or cup of coffee, water etc. while on the go!

Really more interested in the science behind organic solutions that I could supplement with before I go down the TRT path. I also understand a lot is lifestyle, sleep, stress etc. and only so much of that can we control via positive mindset and adjustments (i.e. we can't just stop working or being productive to avoid those or somehow live around only boosting our test, and so on). If there are any papers or links to share, they would be more than appreciated!

Looking forward to being a productive member of the forum! Thanks in advance all!

Welcome!

Would not waste your time with t-boosters/supplements.

If anything addressing sleep, diet, body composition/exercise, and stress may be more worthwhile.

Doubtful it would make a huge difference seeing as your T levels are absurdly low.

19.What is the evidence for herbal or natural testosterone "boosters" in treating testosterone deficiency?

Current evidence-based reviews of the most common ingredients in testosterone boosters (T-boosters) on the market have found minimal to no evidence demonstrating their efficacy.40 Many of the ingredients within such compounds have never been tested for safety and/or efficacy in human trials. Among human trials, only 30% demonstrated an improvement in testosterone levels, 2% resulted in a decrease in testosterone and 68% had either an indeterminant effect or no effect at all on testosterone levels.41 Concerningly, several case studies have demonstrated severe adverse events from T-boosters that contain banned/illicit substances including steroids.42,43 Currently, T-boosters cannot be recommended by health practitioners and patients should be cautioned regarding the unknown efficacy and safety of T-boosters along with the possibility of severe adverse events. Regulated, evidence-based treatments should be offered as an alternative in symptomatic hypogonadal men (LE-moderate, strong recommendation).

20. Aside from testosterone, are there other treatments that can be used to treat testosterone deficiency?

Similar to other chronic conditions, lifestyle modification may have a role in managing TD (LElow, weak recommendation). A bidirectional relationship between obesity and testosterone levels has been demonstrated. Mechanistically, obesity lowers testosterone levels due to reductions in LH release and greater aromatization of testosterone to estradiol within adipose tissue.44,45 Weight loss, dietary restriction, and bariatric surgery all have been shown to significantly increase serum testosterone levels.46,47 Exercise, including resistance training, has been shown to result in relatively modest increases in serum testosterone levels.48,49 Finally, sleep patterns have been shown to influence testosterone concentrations with persistent sleep deprivation/restriction lowering testosterone levels by approximately 10-15%.50,51 A commitment to a structured sleep program may negate the impact of limited sleep on testosterone concentrations. Some selective symptoms of TD can be managed with symptom-specific treatments (i.e. PDE5 inhibitors for erectile dysfunction).52

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me