Natural alternative to Arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online

TucsonJJ

If you want to do telemed, all you need is a phone and access to email. My clinic has been great, they answer all my many, many questions (lol) right away, even helped explain why I shouldn’t buy certain things. They run $99-150 and know what they’re doing
Thx, Swoops... what clinic is the one you use? I'd like to have a backup plan if my new Endo turns out to be a dud. I have a smart phone, but I do not have a internet connection for it... my only internet is on my desktop and I don't have a camera on it. that's what queered the deal with consulting with Comstock here... they are only doing tele-appointments, thy are paranoid about COVID. I'm not, but to each their own...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

Thx, Swoops... what clinic is the one you use? I'd like to have a backup plan if my new Endo turns out to be a dud. I have a smart phone, but I do not have a internet connection for it... my only internet is on my desktop and I don't have a camera on it. that's what queered the deal with consulting with Comstock here... they are only doing tele-appointments, thy are paranoid about COVID. I'm not, but to each their own...
I’ve never done a video appointment, it’s all by email and over the phone. I had to scan my labs to email them, that’s it.

I use Rejuvenation Care Clinic in FL

TucsonJJ

I’ve never done a video appointment, it’s all by email and over the phone. I had to scan my labs to email them, that’s it.

I use Rejuvenation Care Clinic in FL
That sounds good... and reasonable... for some reason, Comstock will not take in a new patient without seeing his face... in person, which they don't do currently... or by video... sounds goofy to me, they say it is mandated... maybe by a state board? I have my doubts.
I'll look into rejuvenation, if my Endo doesn't work out... thx.

TucsonJJ

Defy does not start every one out on an AI, especially for those who do not want one. Buying an AI is optional. E2 20-50 is usually an ok level for most guys. E2 below 10 can result in bone loss. Labs from other doctors are accepted at Defy. Missing labs need to be completed either by your doc or Defy will send you a script. Med prices are middle of the road.
When I spoke with a guy named Jesse... he quoted $200-$350/month... Testosterone, AI, and HCG. OK, an AI might be optional, maybe HCG is too... that leaves only the Testosterone, right? and that is $200, their minimum quoted meds price? I pay $15 for my 100mg/wk for a months supply... when I got anastrozole, 1mg/wk was the script... no HCG, it was still less than $20 for a months supply of both... see why I am a little skeptical? You say that's middle of the road?

TucsonJJ

Nice advertisement... are YOU a Defy customer, or do you work for them? If not, are you "recommending a doc you’ve never seen?"
Not sure why you felt the need to stick your nose in and criticize me for recommending a TRT Clinic based on the feedback from many satisfied guys, many who are EMT/firefighters... at a far loser cost than Defy... yet YOU pump Defy... a clinic that costs much more... and don't say if you are a customer or not.
BTW: IF one can find a good Urologist or Endo Doctor that knows what they are doing, and has decent insurance... their cost doing TRT will be far lower than any TRT clinic. FAR lower. Most guys here are here to help others or try to get info... not to criticize others... so you might consider keeping your snarky opinions and criticisms to yourself.

swoops36

Nice advertisement... are YOU a Defy customer, or do you work for them? If not, are you "recommending a doc you’ve never seen?"
Not sure why you felt the need to stick your nose in and criticize me for recommending a TRT Clinic based on the feedback from many satisfied guys, many who are EMT/firefighters... at a far loser cost than Defy... yet YOU pump Defy... a clinic that costs much more... and don't say if you are a customer or not.
BTW: IF one can find a good Urologist or Endo Doctor that knows what they are doing, and has decent insurance... their cost doing TRT will be far lower than any TRT clinic. FAR lower. Most guys here are here to help others or try to get info... not to criticize others... so you might consider keeping your snarky opinions and criticisms to yourself.
In reality I think the ppl that find a local GP or endo to handle their TRT correctly are the lucky ones. Unicorns. Most of us have to go the clinic route, and the quality is all over the map with that, but you’re almost guaranteed to get an Rx for meds. They all costs $100-250/mo, offer the same meds, and require the same things to get started. If you find a clinic that you really jive with, letting others know is really helpful. That’s why I recommend mine. I didn’t want to use them at first. My doc retired and I didn’t have a choice since I’m in the sticks. But it turned out to be a really good place. I’ve heard good and bad reviews of Defy, it seems that it depends on which person you end up talking to once you get your appointment, which surprises me. You’d think they would all be about the same

fifty

No hard feelings. I just thought it was odd that Dr. Comstock who you recommended required video chat to do telemed which is why that didn't work out for your situation. Maybe you could use your smartphone for video chat at home connected to wireless internet. If you really wanted to see Dr. Comstock and didn't have wireless internet at home, maybe you could do the video chat on your smartphone from your car parked next to a Starbucks using their wireless internet. Sounds odd but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yes I have been a patient of Defy. I was not trying to pump them. I just posted an article that provided some details on their cost; generally $100-$200/month when all is said and done. Many TRT clinics don't require video chat. For example, Defy just does their appointments via regular phone calls.

I realize you can get a bottle of testosterone for $50 which would last 20 weeks but that requires going on the doctor search adventure that you seem to be on right now. Basically you either do that in search of the $10/month testosterone prescription or you do telemed which can be very little effort in finding a good doc but the cost can be ~10x higher.

Last edited:

TucsonJJ

No hard feelings. I just thought it was odd that Dr. Comstock who you recommended required video chat to do telemed which is why that didn't work out for your situation. Maybe you could use your smartphone for video chat at home connected to wireless internet. If you really wanted to see Dr. Comstock and didn't have wireless internet at home, maybe you could do the video chat on your smartphone from your car parked next to a Starbucks using their wireless internet. Sounds odd but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yes I have been a patient of Defy. I was not trying to pump them. I just posted an article that provided some details on their cost; generally $100-$200/month when all is said and done. Many TRT clinics don't require video chat. For example, Defy just does their appointments via regular phone calls.

I realize you can get a bottle of testosterone for $50 which would last 20 weeks but that requires going on the doctor search adventure that you seem to be on right now. Basically you either do that in search of the $10/month testosterone prescription or you do telemed which can be very little effort in finding a good doc but the cost can be ~10x higher.
Peace.
I wasn't trying to pump Comstock either... just heard a lot of good things about him from his patients.
Yes, I assume all TRT clinics are expensive... I can afford it, but would like to finally find a dang "regular" MD that knows about testosterone, it is, IMO, inexcusable how many MD's do NOT.... especially Endocrinologists and Urologists (after all, enlarged prostate is a Low T symptom!). But even PCP's should have some idea, especially when a patient like me has so many symptoms that match Low T.

Walker DC APRN

When I spoke with a guy named Jesse... he quoted $200-$350/month... Testosterone, AI, and HCG. OK, an AI might be optional, maybe HCG is too... that leaves only the Testosterone, right? and that is $200, their minimum quoted meds price? I pay $15 for my 100mg/wk for a months supply... when I got anastrozole, 1mg/wk was the script... no HCG, it was still less than $20 for a months supply of both... see why I am a little skeptical? You say that's middle of the road?
If you get a good recommendation from several people you know then that is a good first step because they already did the "shop and compare" for you. A good price is even better! My major requirement is I only consult with providers who use. Price is secondary.

Blackhawk

Defy is a lot cheaper than that for me. The first year cost more due to the need to dial in protocol, but now pretty dialed in and rarely make changes.

I do not source all meds from them as to avoid the compounding pharmacy premium prices.

Consultation w Dr saya 2x/year $330, Standard Labs are ordered by my PCP and covered by my insurance, T cyp 5 1/2 5ml vials/year via defy from empower $318, HCG 5000iu 9 vials/year from reliableRx about $155, syringes about $20 per year. DHEA and Pregnenlone would be a wash anyway, I buy OTC, not compounded I won't include them in the calculation.

Total rounded up to an easy number $800/year, or about $67/month.

Walker DC APRN

"My major requirement is I only consult with providers who use. "
Sorry... who use what?
Testosterone, (gear), etc. I have a provider at Defy (Dr. Saya) who walks the walk. Also, he has seen like 15K patients and works with a lot of complex cases and people not dialed in from other clinics.

TucsonJJ

I am sure they are useful and you are right, that expense is nothing, if you feel great most/all the time!
The info I got from a guy named Jesse there differs from your estimate... he said and I quote:
"Total annual costs(on average, as every patient is going to differ) are around $1600-$1900(this estimate includes medications, follow up labs and consults), so you can divide that by 12, which comes to about $130-$160 per month on average. This would be for Labs, consults and medications."
Jesse advised me to have all labs done through Defy, though would not insist...

Well, no matter...
I would guess that YOU could read your own labs and have a VERY good idea what you needed to do if any adjustments were needed... TT, FT, SHBG, Estradiol, Hematocrit, Albumin... you know what to do to adjust... yes? And every 6 months seems a long time in between consults... how often to you do the blood work? I am not experienced enough to know the ins and outs... you "veteranos" probably are... but MY "consultations" will be every few months and free... IF I can find a Doc that knows what's what... yes, that is difficult... IF my new Endo Doc doesn't work out, I will be going to a local resource, either Comstock or another group that specializes in TRT... costs will be pretty similar to what YOU indicated, not the costs Defy indicated. Cost for me is not an issue, though I hate to waste $$$ unnecessarily... cheapskate? Maybe...
I'd like to hear more about DHEA and pregenolone... when did you start... dosages... effects...
Thanks for all your help!

Last edited:

TucsonJJ

Testosterone, (gear), etc. I have a provider at Defy (Dr. Saya) who walks the walk. Also, he has seen like 15K patients and works with a lot of complex cases and people not dialed in from other clinics.
Ah, thanks... didn't know that Dr. Saya, who has a great rep, did TRT too... yes, I am sure he is ultra competent.

TucsonJJ

In reality I think the ppl that find a local GP or endo to handle their TRT correctly are the lucky ones. Unicorns. Most of us have to go the clinic route, and the quality is all over the map with that, but you’re almost guaranteed to get an Rx for meds. They all costs $100-250/mo, offer the same meds, and require the same things to get started. If you find a clinic that you really jive with, letting others know is really helpful. That’s why I recommend mine. I didn’t want to use them at first. My doc retired and I didn’t have a choice since I’m in the sticks. But it turned out to be a really good place. I’ve heard good and bad reviews of Defy, it seems that it depends on which person you end up talking to once you get your appointment, which surprises me. You’d think they would all be about the same
Just had my Endo appt... turned out to be a REALLY good guy... spent around 40 minutes with me... seems to know plenty about TRT...
Unfortunately found several nodules on my thyroid, and ordered a bunch of blood work... he said he thought they were "probably benign"... jeeze... Well, will find out pretty soon... he also said no problemo with my small toke nightly... Yay!
Put me on 80mg/week for now... doesn't like AI's much... but will prescribe if my e2 spikes bigly... will adjust... He said one pin is fine, but I think I'll do two... what do you think? I forgot to ask him if he recommends Sub-Q or IM...

swoops36

Just had my Endo appt... turned out to be a REALLY good guy... spent around 40 minutes with me... seems to know plenty about TRT...
Unfortunately found several nodules on my thyroid, and ordered a bunch of blood work... he said he thought they were "probably benign"... jeeze... Well, will find out pretty soon... he also said no problemo with my small toke nightly... Yay!
Put me on 80mg/week for now... doesn't like AI's much... but will prescribe if my e2 spikes bigly... will adjust... He said one pin is fine, but I think I'll do two... what do you think? I forgot to ask him if he recommends Sub-Q or IM...
I think oils are meant to be injected IM. Low dose but it’s a start

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching