Natural alternative to Arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I think it's more about the oil volume. This is under half a milliliter so it should be fine for subcutaneous injection. When you're looking at much over a milliliter then the bump from the depot may become somewhat obtrusive. YMMV.

Up to .5ml easily and even then one could go as high 1ml without issues but even then I would not recommend it.

Screenshot (1732).png

madman

Super Moderator
Well, the creators of my testosterone, for one lol. But yeah yeah results may very we’re all unique snowflakes and SQ works fine for some

Big Pharma is well aware such is no longer the case!

Those days of injecting testosterone strictly IM are a thing of the past.

Screenshot (1733).png

TucsonJJ

Well, the creators of my testosterone, for one lol. But yeah yeah results may very we’re all unique snowflakes and SQ works fine for some
Hey, Swoops, another question... I am using insulin syringes, mostly a 1cc 27ga... I have no problem drawing the Test-C into the syringe, but I always seem to get a little bubble at the top of the juice... and it stays there even as I push in the plunger to the intended dose before injecting... and yes, I tap the damn thing like crazy... will this be a problem in an IM injection into my delts? Thx!

madman

Super Moderator
This guy, for one... he does sound like he knows what he is doing... (but I have read several articles supporting Sub-Q as well)... decent channel BTW...

Think I'll pass on the youtube vid!

TucsonJJ

Think I'll pass on the youtube vid!

Why is that? You think this guy is not credible? Not arguing for either method... I am too new... just asking.

Blackhawk

It might be worth your while to take the time to read madman's posts and learn. There is an encyclopedia's worth of knowledge in his posts to this forum.

Like you said, you are new to this. These things are not new. They have been hashed and rehashed many times here. If you just take the time to look

Regarding the video, he is expressing an N=1 opinion, and he even contradicts himself, stating that more blood flow in muscles means better pharmokenetics, but then makes an argument that he wont inject quads because they have more blood flow..and that subQhas more nerves, but neglects the fact that going IM you puncture through subQ and the nerves that reside there to go deeper. For these reasons, plus the entire thread which madman referenced for you with actual research, correct, I do not consider that guy as comparatively credible.

Last edited:

TucsonJJ

I must have missed the madman thread that was referenced with actual research... could you direct me? thx.
I know he posted what was an advertisement for Xyosted... which seems to be Sub-Q Test enanthate ... but that stuff is $500+ for 2 ml... while regular T-enanthate is around $30 and my Test-C is around $15. I am probably missing something...
BTW: If my posts, for some reason, make you angry... no need to respond to them... I am just looking for info. I thought the guy in the vid seemed to be very credible... but that is just my opinion... first you just blew it off, "Think I'll pass on the youtube vid! "...then you apparently watched it, but not very closely... the guy didn't dislike quad injections because of blood FLOW... but because of more blood VESSELS... and you didn't comment on his take on T absorption differences which he claims favor IM. Just my take, but I doubt you looked into this guy enough to insult him by claiming he is not credible... I think he is trying to help guys out... which most think is a good thing...

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That Xyosted comes with a HEFTY price tag... is there some major benefit to it, vs, T-Cip or plain T-enanthate? Thx!
XYOSTED is indeed ridiculously priced for something so trivial. However, they did us a favor in running their clinical trials, which demonstrate that the safety and efficacy of subcutaneous injections is comparable to that of IM injections. Important findings: Areas-under-the-curves for serum testosterone were consistent and proportional to doses, implying comparable absorption rates. Serum estradiol behaved the same way, meaning claims of different aromatization rates between IM and SC are likely spurious.

Last edited:

TucsonJJ

Thanks, that is good info... I have discussed TRT with 3 MD's... all recommended IM... but they just might be behind the curve, as so many doctors are, IMO.
Aromatization rates DO differ significantly with the number of pins per seek though... correct?

Might be from left field... but have you heard of guys with serious gut problems having Sub-Q (abdominal) TRT make them worse?

Blackhawk

I must have missed the madman thread that was referenced with actual research... could you direct me? thx.
I know he posted what was an advertisement for Xyosted... which seems to be Sub-Q Test enanthate ... but that stuff is $500+ for 2 ml... while regular T-enanthate is around $30 and my Test-C is around $15. I am probably missing something...
BTW: If my posts, for some reason, make you angry... no need to respond to them... I am just looking for info. I thought the guy in the vid seemed to be very credible... but that is just my opinion... first you just blew it off, "Think I'll pass on the youtube vid! "...then you apparently watched it, but not very closely... the guy didn't dislike quad injections because of blood FLOW... but because of more blood VESSELS... and you didn't comment on his take on T absorption differences which he claims favor IM. Just my take, but I doubt you looked into this guy enough to insult him by claiming he is not credible... I think he is trying to help guys out... which most think is a good thing...

Sorry you are confused

Post 47 above. Click on 'subcutaneous injection" link

And referring to Madman's overall contributions here: madman

He combs research information and presents/shares many of his findings here. He is an asset to this community and we have benefited from the information in dozens if not more studies he has taken the time to parse and present here. I consider his level of expertise very comprehensive and well founded. YMMV.

To me, Madman has better cred than your youtube guy.

Regarding SubQ, some guys like it, some don't. it is a personal decision. I have been doing so for about 4 years with no problems and my labs and symptomatic results tell the story of how effective it is.

Regarding "looking for info", there are many conflicting opinions about TRT, and all its related details. Unfortunately there is a huge amount of questionable bunk as well as well researched and documented info. There remain things which are not yet conclusive. As such, you will find people with very differing opinions, even getting pugilistic about things from time to time. TRT is for the long haul, as is each person's pursuit of the facts, and learning what works for them personally. You stated you are new at this. Realize that there is a lot more to this than each individual's view who presents on youtube.

I am not here to argue with you. You are entitled to choose who to believe. Choose wisely. Good luck.

Last edited:

TucsonJJ

I prefer IM for effectiveness and SC for not hitting blood vessels and bleeding onto the floor.
Ah, I see... I think that is why some IM fans prefer injecting the delts instead of the quads... after much reading, and still in no way up to speed... seems that Test-Enanthate would be a better option for Sub-Q, better viscosity... somewhat more expensive...
I have pinned in my delts several times, 27g 1/2" Insulin needle... no problems so far...

Last edited:

TucsonJJ

Sorry you are confused

Post 47 above. Click on 'subcutaneous injection" link

And referring to Madman's overall contributions here: madman

He combs research information and presents/shares many of his findings here. He is an asset to this community and we have benefited from the information in dozens if not more studies he has taken the time to parse and present here. I consider his level of expertise very comprehensive and well founded. YMMV.

To me, Madman has better cred than your youtube guy.

Regarding SubQ, some guys like it, some don't. it is a personal decision. I have been doing so for about 4 years with no problems and my labs and symptomatic results tell the story of how effective it is.

Regarding "looking for info", there are many conflicting opinions about TRT, and all its related details. Unfortunately there is a huge amount of questionable bunk as well as well researched and documented info. There remain things which are not yet conclusive. As such, you will find people with very differing opinions, even getting pugilistic about things from time to time. TRT is for the long haul, as is each person's pursuit of the facts, and learning what works for them personally. You stated you are new at this. Realize that there is a lot more to this than each individual's view who presents on youtube.

I am not here to argue with you. You are entitled to choose who to believe. Choose wisely. Good luck.
Thanks. Interesting... do you feel that Test Ethanate (SP?) is better for SSub-Q? Have read it is so... but maybe the difference is not huge?
BTW: You can be a bit "pugilistic " yourself... have you noticed? ;-)

Blackhawk

Regarding pugilism, It is not my intent to pick a fight. Quite the contrary. Sorry you perceive things this way. I am trying to offer you information that may be useful. However I will refrain from here. Again, good luck!

TucsonJJ

The viscosity is determined by the carrier oil, not the ester. This is one reason that some of us prefer grape seed oil over cottonseed oil. Lower viscosity
Ah... thanks again... I am getting commercial Test-C, from my pharmacy... company called Hikma in Portugal... I've no idea what carrier oil is used... I wonder if I should use a compounding pharmacy instead... cost is no issue, within reason... and would better viscosity not be a benefit for both Sub-Q and IM?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me