Natural alternative to Arimidex

Buy Lab Tests Online

Davet

Jerry Brainum recently posted an article about a natural substance that was as effective at controlling E as arimidex but with no sides....I think it was an amino acid.
Cant find the article now.....have any other members come across this substance and if so can they remember what its called and how effective it is...?

Thanks guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Davet

Found it... this is the substance in the article, Calcium D-Glucarate ...have any members tried this for natural e-control ...would be interesting to see if it works.

Tdizzle

Found it... this is the substance in the article, Calcium D-Glucarate ...have any members tried this for natural e-control ...would be interesting to see if it works.

I used it along with DIM and it didn’t seem to make any noticeable difference

DJ87

I use it as well as dim and myomin, of the three seems like the myomin made the largest difference but I never did before and after bloods.

TorontoTRT

You need to leave estrogen alone. I use 3000 mg Calcium D- glucarate a day. No impact on estrogen. But it does clear out bad estrogen metabolites. So yes use it. But use proper dosage like 3 g a day.

TucsonJJ

I read that 7-Methoxyflavone supposedly works... I had itchy/sensitive nipples... didn't seem to do anything for them. Supposedly zinc picolonate and or boron might have some effect... I read (only one [place) that high dose zinc might cause floaters... which I now have in one eye... hmmmmm..... I was taking 30mg/day, now take 20mg 2x/week.

Davet

Thanks Guys.
Toronto if i dont keep my e in check I get anxiety...I currently take .25mg of arimidex once every 2 to 3 weeks subject to how i'm feeling. My aim is to phase out completely.
Tried DIM seems to have little or no effect.Take 50mg zinc a day and have been doing for many years has no impact on my e- at all..... so I will try CDG and see how things pan out.
Diet is super clean...leaned out and dropped a lot of body fat but still carrying some stubborn waste line/abdominal fat. My journey continues.

TucsonJJ

Anyone try 7-Methoxyflavone as a "natural" AI? I did... didn't seem to work... I might not have taken it properly, 2x/day every day...

TucsonJJ

Hey, Swoops... I last pinned Friday... still feeling really wobbly... I read that stopping suddenly is no good, I didn't think that applied to only 4 weeks in... but feeling so crappy, I decided to pin 15mg today just to see if it rounded me off some... and in case it is high estrogen (mine was a little high before starting TRT at 39.3)...I took a .125 of Anastrozole too...
Hope I am not making things worse, I see a new EndoDoc Tuesday... any thoughts? Any of you guys? Thanks!

Last edited:

swoops36

Hey, Swoops... I last pinned Friday... still feeling really wobbly... I read that stopping suddenly is no good, I didn't think that applied to only 4 weeks in... but feeling so crappy, I decided to pin 15mg today just to see if it rounded me off some... and in case it is high estrogen (mine was a little high before starting TRT at 39.3)...I took a .125 of Anastrozole too...
Hope I am not making things worse, I see a new EndoDoc Tuesday... any thoughts? Any of you guys? Thanks!
If you’re stopping at 4 weeks you shouldn’t need to take anything.

I have a theory, and it’s just my opinion, that starting a protocol on small daily shots isn’t a great idea. You’ll shutdown your natural production before you’re exogenous supply reaches a high enough level to make you feel good. So 15mg daily is a tiny amount, but it’s enough to shut you down, but you’ve still got 3-6 weeks of building up before you teach your stable level.

i don’t remember how you started your protocol, but going from fewer shots a week to more shots is easier if your serum TT is already high. If it isn’t, you’re going to feel bad.

not sure if that makes sense and the experts can weigh in if I’m wrong

TucsonJJ

Thx, Swoops, when I first tried TRT, I did 4 weeks, same 100mg/week dose, but also did 1mg/week of anastrozole... I felt crappy, until I stopped the AI... the UroDoc that prescribed all this was such a jerk, I decided to stop and find someone else...
I'm not sure what was making me feel so bad, but the .125 AI and small pin of Test really helped. I hope it lasts till Tuesday next, when I see a new EndoDoc. I have a healthy fear of Anastrozole. this guy sounds like he knows a thing or two... and he thinks AIs are teh Devil's brew...

swoops36

Thx, Swoops, when I first tried TRT, I did 4 weeks, same 100mg/week dose, but also did 1mg/week of anastrozole... I felt crappy, until I stopped the AI... the UroDoc that prescribed all this was such a jerk, I decided to stop and find someone else...
I'm not sure what was making me feel so bad, but the .125 AI and small pin of Test really helped. I hope it lasts till Tuesday next, when I see a new EndoDoc. I have a healthy fear of Anastrozole. this guy sounds like he knows a thing or two... and he thinks AIs are teh Devil's brew...
Jay Campbell is a mixed bag lol. Knowledgeable yes, with a smattering of ‘what the actual fuck’ thrown in lately. I used to take up to 3mg of AI a week cos I was terrified of gyno and high e2. I have changed that feeling (thanks to Jay and others) to not worrying about e2 being 20-30pg, however I still don’t believe we should let it run wild either. E2 in the hundreds hasn’t been studied long term in men, and theories abound. I like mine 50-70pg, and if it goes higher I do feel worse. .125mg AI fixes that, e2 isn’t crashed (in fact it’s still ‘high’), and symptoms have been resolved. Can’t be that bad, right? I say if a tiny amount of AI helps your symptoms, and e2 isn’t crushed, don’t feel bad about it

TucsonJJ

LOL! I have not met or heard of any Doc that does TRT that doesn't have several WTF moments... even Defy, which has a decent rep... I got the impression that they give AIs to all their guys to start... didn't like that... also they didn't like me trying to save a buck and have my Primary and/or UroDocs do the labs...Why? Hmmmmm... also, they overcharge for the meds... strike three, and they are OUT.
MY estradiol was 39.3 before starting, so I figure I could have easily spiked it after 4 weeks of 100mg/week and no AI...
For those who need experienced help, I recommend a Dr. Frank Comstock here in Tucson... I can't see him as I can't do tele-appointments... don't have the tech for that and don't want to add stuff... if nothing else works out, I'll still try to see him at some point...

swoops36

LOL! I have not met or heard of any Doc that does TRT that doesn't have several WTF moments... even Defy, which has a decent rep... I got the impression that they give AIs to all their guys to start... didn't like that... also they didn't like me trying to save a buck and have my Primary and/or UroDocs do the labs...Why? Hmmmmm... also, they overcharge for the meds... strike three, and they are OUT.
MY estradiol was 39.3 before starting, so I figure I could have easily spiked it after 4 weeks of 100mg/week and no AI...
For those who need experienced help, I recommend a Dr. Frank Comstock here in Tucson... I can't see him as I can't do tele-appointments... don't have the tech for that and don't want to add stuff... if nothing else works out, I'll still try to see him at some point...
If you want to do telemed, all you need is a phone and access to email. My clinic has been great, they answer all my many, many questions (lol) right away, even helped explain why I shouldn’t buy certain things. They run $99-150 and know what they’re doing

Walker DC APRN

Defy does not start every one out on an AI, especially for those who do not want one. Buying an AI is optional. E2 20-50 is usually an ok level for most guys. E2 below 10 can result in bone loss. Labs from other doctors are accepted at Defy. Missing labs need to be completed either by your doc or Defy will send you a script. Med prices are middle of the road.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me