Nattokinase supplement - anybody have it lower your hemoglobin and hematocrit levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Thank you for you reply. It’s funny how it may work for some and not others. Just like grapefruit. I wish Science would advance and figure out how androgens really do effect our iron stores etc.

Thank you for you reply. It’s funny how it may work for some and not others. Just like grapefruit. I wish Science would advance and figure out how androgens really do effect our iron stores

BigTex

Before I started taking the natokinase my HCT was under 50, yesterday it was 57 when I dumped blood. I went last 3 weeks ago to dump blood. So I am not so sure it is helping at all. But I started taking it to help fight any plaque in the arteries. I take 4000FU daily.

I am going to go back to eating grapefruit. We lost all of our grapefruit two years ago so I will have to buy some. Love graperfruit!

andrewBwinter

I started back up with Natto supps about 3 weeks ago I think? Went for bloods yesterday and I came in at HCT .502 (flagged high). BUT, I can usually manipulate HCT with a lot of water. The bigger benefit would be what @BigTex said for keepin' things clean. No doubt there are general viscosity benefits for blood pressure, but if HCT is a percentage of volume, then that's dependent on hydration I would imagine.

If you really want to go down the rabbit hole, try a combo of nattokinase and serrapeptase. Nothing better than silk worm enzymes and fermented soy to keep things moving in the pipes.

I started back up with Natto supps about 3 weeks ago I think? Went for bloods yesterday and I came in at HCT .502 (flagged high). BUT, I can usually manipulate HCT with a lot of water. The bigger benefit would be what @BigTex said for keepin' things clean. No doubt there are general viscosity benefits for blood pressure, but if HCT is a percentage of volume, then that's dependent on hydration I would imagine.

If you really want to go down the rabbit hole, try a combo of nattokinase and serrapeptase. Nothing better than silk worm enzymes and fermented soy to keep things moving in the pipes.
I AM at the point to try almost anything. Nothing is working. I am all the way to 75mg a week, YES you heard that right 75mg and my keeps creeping up! (100mg strength botte! So 75mg total!)

BigTex

Heck I had blood work done on Jan 17th and my HCT was 53.9. I did a dump the last time on the 11th and it was 53 there. Yesterday at the donation center they say it was 57. I was so full of water I could hardly stand it. I drank 18oz of liquids plus a double protein shake before going. Not to mention all the liquid I drank earlier in the day. Just talked to my doctors office and they told me to go dump more blood and that doesn't work he will see me and discuss this issue. I have a friend that is my age who is having the same issue and his doctor put him on the Adrogel. His total T level has dropped to 140 but his HCT has now dropped to 43. This will make the 3rd time I Have dumped blood in 5 weeks.

I may ask to try the gel and once I get it down I am going to go back to the testosterone undecoanate. My theory is this test cypionate is the problem. That is the only thing that has changed in the past 10 years. I am going to get some grapefruit after the gym.

Heck I had blood work done on Jan 17th and my HCT was 53.9. I did a dump the last time on the 11th and it was 53 there. Yesterday at the donation center they say it was 57. I was so full of water I could hardly stand it. I drank 18oz of liquids plus a double protein shake before going. Not to mention all the liquid I drank earlier in the day. Just talked to my doctors office and they told me to go dump more blood and that doesn't work he will see me and discuss this issue. I have a friend that is my age who is having the same issue and his doctor put him on the Adrogel. His total T level has dropped to 140 but his HCT has now dropped to 43. This will make the 3rd time I Have dumped blood in 5 weeks.

I may ask to try the gel and once I get it down I am going to go back to the testosterone undecoanate. My theory is this test cypionate is the problem. That is the only thing that has changed in the past 10 years. I am going to get some grapefruit after the gym.
How old are you and your friend?? Yeah when your that high, i dont think drinking too too too much like that is going to help. I have been there too. What dose are you on and how much? You have to be very careful dumping that much blood, crash your ferritin! You taking iron supplements after you donate for a little?

I read once i forget where and even somebody told me testosterone ethanate believe it or not may be just a touch better at not raising it as much too!

BigTex

I am 66. I have been fine all my life using UG stuff. When I decided to go legal a year ago and get a script I started having problems. I am only taking 80mg of test cypionate every 10 days. I split the dose up every 5 days )40/40). I was taking iron supplements and all it did was make the HCT higher. My iron seems to be fine, as they check that too when I go..

@AnotherPersonOnT, I used enanthate most of my life. About 10 years ago I switched to Test U and never had problems. I hear heople that use Xyosted are doing well. Xyosted just testosterone enanthate dissolved in sesame oil There is no BA or BB like test cypionate.

BigTex

My platelets are normal (231). I have donated I guess 2 times since Jan 11th. The 3rd will be next week. Started taking the metformin and eating grapefruit this week and I will see how that does.

gallant

I've been reading that you really need to crank the dosage up and it starts working. 6000-10,000 FUs a day. Dante Trudel discusses it on Instagram. It's kinda a pet project for him. Give him a follow if interested.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me