Natesto

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Does this mean that if you come off TRT the restart happens quickly? Does this also decrease infertility?
Basically yes. Supposedly with this protocol you're not shut down, so no need to restart—after stopping you're right back at your previous levels. It's said to work because Natesto clears so rapidly that the intermittent exposure to your normal lower testosterone levels keeps the HPTA active. If true the implication is that the HPTA is more trough-driven than peak-driven.

Robotics

Basically yes. Supposedly with this protocol you're not shut down, so no need to restart—after stopping you're right back at your previous levels. It's said to work because Natesto clears so rapidly that the intermittent exposure to your normal lower testosterone levels keeps the HPTA active. If true the implication is that the HPTA is more trough-driven than peak-driven.

am interested in natesto as well. there appears to be much less estrogen conversion and dht conversion (mine is high) because of the half life. I am considering getting off trt, doing some pct and trying it. I am low shbg and a daily injector anyway. My only concern is, since the half life is so short, are those peaks enough to get rid of symptoms as effective as trt? My main goal is improved sexual function/libido.

swoops36

I’m interested in trying this out. The only issue is on their website they show that with 33mg daily the average TT is only 430ng, which isn’t great. Those spikes go up to 800ng but drop quickly. How would that feel?

stx359

Even though my HPTA is beyond restart due to age, high SHBG and time on TRT I went with Natesto as a way to solve some of the problems I was having with injections, namely terrible acne and inability to sleep more than four hours a night. It did work for both of those things but what I found was the test levels achieved could not overcome my relatively high SHBG so with the advice of my doctor I added test cream applied to the scrotum once a day (50 mg). Those two together have been the best form of test replacement I have experienced. My insurance pays for the Natesto I only pay for the cream.

Even though my HPTA is beyond restart due to age, high SHBG and time on TRT I went with Natesto as a way to solve some of the problems I was having with injections, namely terrible acne and inability to sleep more than four hours a night. It did work for both of those things but what I found was the test levels achieved could not overcome my relatively high SHBG so with the advice of my doctor I added test cream applied to the scrotum once a day (50 mg). Those two together have been the best form of test replacement I have experienced. My insurance pays for the Natesto I only pay for the cream.

What is your age if you don’t mind? What kind of total and free T numbers have you had?

sh1973

I’m right there with you stx, injections have been terrible for my sleep and I have pretty much non existent libido on shots. I’ve been on trt just shy of a decade and 8.5 years have been on shots. I’ve always had high shbg and did best on androgel, that I was started on in the beginning. I’m in the process of making the transition back to androgel and so far it is starting to get pretty good. I think the daily variation is key and injections no matter how they’re dosed are too static. Another thing I hate about the shots is the flat sort of emotionless mood. It’s almost like being blunted or detached. I could care less about building muscle and all that, which shots are usually better for. I just want to feel normal again. My doctor is willing to let me do Natesto as well if need be. Luckily my insurance covers it.

stx359

I just turned 50 last week. When I was doing injectable test I typically ran troughs around 1000 with a free T around 25, SHBG and Estradiol around 50 ish. I have no idea what my peaks were I never measured them. That was on 80 mg twice a week.

On Natesto and cream I now run a peak around 1200 after my morning Natesto/cream application and peaks of 800 after natesto only applications with a free T around 25. My SHBG and Estradiol both decreased on this regimen so now my SHBG hovers around 40 and my Estradiol around 25.

Honestly though I am considering pushing those numbers a little higher with a higher cream application just to see if I enjoy the higher test levels as i think my sensitivity was better when my E was higher. Even when I ran an E in the 50's my free Estradiol (which I checked frequently on discounted labs) was always dead normal.

sh1973

I’m 45y/o and have shbg in the 70s. I can’t tolerate levels as high as yours. It makes me feel like crap. I can only run 650-800ng range and still feel well.

stx359

I’m 45y/o and have shbg in the 70s. I can’t tolerate levels as high as yours. It makes me feel like crap. I can only run 650-800ng range and still feel well.

The thing I wonder about now when people talk about levels they can tolerate is are they talking about peaks or troughs. When I was running troughs on injectable T of 800 to 1000 I felt fine I just couldn't sleep and I had terrible acne. Now on Natesto and cream I measure peaks which are also 800 to 1000 and I also feel fine without the side effects but feel like I want to try pushing the dose a little higher for libido reasons.

On injectable I spent most of the week at a number higher than the levels on the labs and on Natesto and cream i spend most of the week lower than the levels on the labs.

stx359

What is your age if you don’t mind? What kind of total and free T numbers have you had?

I should also state that my DHT an hour after morning cream/Natesto application is 243 on a 30-85 scale. I'd love to see how it cycles throughout the day but the cost of testing is prohibitive.

sh1973

All I can say for sure is when checking my 7 day trough, anything above 800ng I feel like crap all week from start to finish. I just don’t need levels that high to feel well.

Robotics

How did your libido change? Did it improve with just natesto itself or only when you added the cream? I am feeling a blunted libido and sensation on test + HCG. It is there, but not nearly like it was back in the day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me