Natesto Trial Complete - Back to Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

I am just finishing my fourth month of Natesto therapy and am calling the experiment complete. I am going back to injections. My goal was to see if I could restart my HPTA which was a common occurrence in the extended clinical trials but my FSH and LH are still unreadable. I would give it another month or two but I finally had to admit that what I am experiencing feels a whole lot like Low Testosterone on this (I typically deny symptoms but they are rather obvious). My libido is in the basement and my penile sensitivity is to the point where I can't even finish and when I do it is very disappointing.

In terms of numbers my response to Natesto was very good. I ran a total T of 1100 and free T of 28 thirty minutes after application and a total T of 800 and a free T of 17 an hour after application. My trough in the morning was a total T of 500 and a free T of 11. I use 500 units of HCG twice a week and have always responded to dramatically to it which I think explains the trough. Natesto is out of the system in a couple of hours.

I wonder if my sexual side effects might be due to low E. I don't use an AI. My SHBG runs in the mid 40's and I have always run a total E around 40 and a free E in the normal range. On Natesto my total E has dropped to 25 and my free E is still in the normal range at my peak but I have no idea what it is at trough levels - and on Natesto you spend about three hours a day at peak levels and the rest of the day at trough - it has a very short half life.

I just wanted to share my experience because I was curious about this product and there was very little info on the board about it. I imagine it might work better for someone with a lower SHBG but in my case it couldn't overcome that SHBG hurdle so I am back to the needle. I was on 70 mg twice a week with good results. I hope my penile sensitivity comes back. What an awful thing to go through.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TorontoTRT

Are you in the States or Canada? How many times a day do you apply nasally? I wonder if a protocol involving injecting a lower volume plus natesto would be good.

stx359

I am in the US. I used as prescribed which is three applications per day. I also find a protocol like you mentioned interesting but I think I would be the first - have heard zero about that. Natesto is such an interesting product because of all the delivery methods it most closely resembles endogenous testosterone and if you began with an intact HPTA You would have a good shot to keep it, but with only one dosing option it was unable to overcome a high SHBG.

stx359

I was curious about the pharmacokinetics of Natesto - the quick peaks and the constant fluctuation in hormone levels. I remember Dr. Crisler talking about how hormone variations are "part and parcel of youth." It just couldn't overcome a SHGB of 50. I haven't given up on it though. My doctor and I decided to add two clicks a day of cream applied to the scrotum and it has successfully put me over the top. I am two weeks in and libido and erectile function are all that i could hope.

Abuser200

I was curious about the pharmacokinetics of Natesto - the quick peaks and the constant fluctuation in hormone levels. I remember Dr. Crisler talking about how hormone variations are "part and parcel of youth." It just couldn't overcome a SHGB of 50. I haven't given up on it though. My doctor and I decided to add two clicks a day of cream applied to the scrotum and it has successfully put me over the top. I am two weeks in and libido and erectile function are all that i could hope.
What is your injection protocol? And how many mg per click is the cream? Do you still use hcg with that?

stx359

My injection protocol was 70 mg test cyp twice a week sub q but I am not doing that now. I remained on Natesto and 500 IU of HCG twice a week and added two clicks of testosterone cream applied to the scrotum every morning. That got me over the top and I feel the best I have in two years of TRT so far. Good sleep. No acne.

Fortunate

My injection protocol was 70 mg test cyp twice a week sub q but I am not doing that now. I remained on Natesto and 500 IU of HCG twice a week and added two clicks of testosterone cream applied to the scrotum every morning. That got me over the top and I feel the best I have in two years of TRT so far. Good sleep. No acne.
Are you still on both cream and Natesto? I have done this combination in the past with good results. Thinking about going back to it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me