Nashtide is gonna lean bulk...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Renman23

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Renman23

I am aware of this book. I am not dedicated enough to follow a plan like this. Lol
Yeah It is aggressive. LOL
I have it and will probably put it into use at a future date , for right now Im Intermittent fasting , having read this book. https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Gui...words=fasting&qid=1559858292&s=gateway&sr=8-4

Its much more comprehensive and allows a more gradual approach.
Right now I fast daily... My last meal is @ 9pm and i fast until noon. After that low carb and very low sugar. Its showing positive results. the next step is to add a 24 hour fast in once a week.....

Nashtide

Yeah It is aggressive. LOL
I have it and will probably put it into use at a future date , for right now Im Intermittent fasting , having read this book. https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Gui...words=fasting&qid=1559858292&s=gateway&sr=8-4

Its much more comprehensive and allows a more gradual approach.
Right now I fast daily... My last meal is @ 9pm and i fast until noon. After that low carb and very low sugar. Its showing positive results. the next step is to add a 24 hour fast in once a week.....
I’ve been toying with the idea of a longer fast. Right now I eat in a 12 hour window. Not really aggressive, but I am seeing results.

Renman23

I’ve been toying with the idea of a longer fast. Right now I eat in a 12 hour window. Not really aggressive, but I am seeing results.
The longer fast day work wonders for me, It kickstarted my loss again after I had plateaued.
That 18-24 hour period of extended low insulin levels really helps.
ITs not easy, i find that nicotine gum helps , but the results are definitely there.

Nashtide

The longer fast day work wonders for me, It kickstarted my loss again after I had plateaued.
That 18-24 hour period of extended low insulin levels really helps.
ITs not easy, i find that nicotine gum helps , but the results are definitely there.
I know it’s difficult. I wake up hungry, so I don’t know if it’s for me. What do you think about drinking only smoothies/protein shakes one day per week? I figure I can reduce calories by almost 1,000 that day without much discomfort.

Renman23

I know it’s difficult. I wake up hungry, so I don’t know if it’s for me. What do you think about drinking only smoothies/protein shakes one day per week? I figure I can reduce calories by almost 1,000 that day without much discomfort.
Sounds like a good plan, as long as you can keep your protein level up and your micronutrients. Go for it.

Nashtide

Sounds like a good plan, as long as you can keep your protein level up and your micronutrients. Go for it.
My morning smoothie is about 500 calories with about 35g of protein. Then I think I would have three other protein shakes with just protein powder and almond milk. Each would be about 150 calories and 25g of protein. So I would get enough protein that day. I would also take all my regular supplements for the micros.

Renman23

My morning smoothie is about 500 calories with about 35g of protein. Then I think I would have three other protein shakes with just protein powder and almond milk. Each would be about 150 calories and 25g of protein. So I would get enough protein that day. I would also take all my regular supplements for the micros.
Again, that seems to be a sound plan. and it can get you there.
Personally, I cant, at this time , tolerate that much protein shakes.... I get... "Digestive issues".

DragonBits

Okay, so this is going to be a little tough to explain but here goes...I can now see the lateral outlines of my abs along with a distinct midline. Still no horizontal lines. So my obliques are the first things to show and I really don’t target them when I do abs?! Anyway, I weigh myself on Thursday and I’ll post the results. Thanks for playing along.

BTW, I now have some loose skin around my very lower abs. Pretty amazing since I wasn’t fat before starting this little experiment. I was probably 16-17% bf at the beginning of my quest. I suppose the loose skin is an age thing.

No doubt skin looses elastically as we age.

But everyone no matter what age can have loose skin if they lose weight too fast. It takes up to two years for skin to shrink.

BTW, I got a pair of MMA por style grappling gloves and tried out the heavy bag at the gym. Even with the gloves after a few min it hurts my knuckles and I feel like if I did it a lot longer my wrist would start to hurt. My heart rate did go up to about 120. But I will gradually add in more time.

Nashtide

Perhaps you are hitting the bag too hard? I would suggest focusing on decreasing power and increasing speed. I never had any issues with either knuckle or wrist discomfort. Power is something you can gradually add as you get better throwing the different punches and combos. There are lots of YouTube videos demonstrating proper technique that may be helpful. I like Nate Bowers for HIIT heavy bag workouts.

DragonBits

Perhaps you are hitting the bag too hard? I would suggest focusing on decreasing power and increasing speed. I never had any issues with either knuckle or wrist discomfort. Power is something you can gradually add as you get better throwing the different punches and combos. There are lots of YouTube videos demonstrating proper technique that may be helpful. I like Nate Bowers for HIIT heavy bag workouts.

I thought you are supposed to hit the bag with as much force and speed as you can. Certainly I could decrease power and it would be easier.

Then work up to longer period of time, 10 min or 5 min in various MMAs for bout time and 3 min boxing bout time.

abe

One way to lose weight is get a good stomach flu. Wednesday evening around 7, I got a really bad stomach ache and I layed down. 1 1/2 hours later I started throwing up and continued the rest of the night, the next day I had diarrhea. To cause me to lose 7 lbs. I also lost a lot of my appetite. I haven't gained it back yet and it's been hard working out, I'm sure in a few days I'll be back up to my normal weight.

Nashtide

I thought you are supposed to hit the bag with as much force and speed as you can. Certainly I could decrease power and it would be easier.

Then work up to longer period of time, 10 min or 5 min in various MMAs for bout time and 3 min boxing bout time.
For me, the purpose of the heavy bag is cardio. So, I focus on speed. I will choose the number of rounds, the time for each round and the rest between rounds. Then I choose the combos I’m going to throw in each round. For example, I set my rounds at 2 minutes where I try to throw as many punches as possible in two minutes. So let’s say in round one I go jab-jab-cross all to the head. My goal is to throw that combo with speed. Of course I try to get some power involved, but not at the sacrifice of speed. Then I rest and go to another combo. Maybe jab-cross-hook-hook. Etc

Renman23

BTW, I got a pair of MMA por style grappling gloves and tried out the heavy bag at the gym. Even with the gloves after a few min it hurts my knuckles and I feel like if I did it a lot longer my wrist would start to hurt. My heart rate did go up to about 120. But I will gradually add in more time.
Are you using hand/ Wrist wraps.... I found they really helped me, ESPECIALLY with my wrists.

Renman23

That’s a great recommendation. I don’t personally use wraps, but most folks do.
I train from time to time with a professional Boxing trainer... Wrapping hands and wrists were a point of Emphasis when we started... Now i dont hit any bag without them... Some use the slip on wraps, I prefer the manual ones.... Takes a minute but worth it.

DragonBits

Are you using hand/ Wrist wraps.... I found they really helped me, ESPECIALLY with my wrists.

No, I am not using wrist wraps.

The gloves have a band with velrco that goes around the wrist, it isn't as tight as a wrap would be. Also, as grappling gloves they don't have as much padding as striking gloves would have.

You can google them if you want.

Everlast Pro Style MMA Grappling Gloves

No doubt wrist wraps and more padding on the gloves would help. I didn't think much about the padding when I got the gloves.

For now, I will just take it easy on striking foce, that should be enough.

Nashtide

So I managed to lose another 1lb+ and am down to 12.6%bf. Starting to see abs. My wife said they look like girl abs. She meant this as a compliment. Lol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me