Nashtide is gonna lean bulk...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nashtide

I have recently become a huge believer in True Nutrition cold-filtered whey isolate. It has the best combination I've found of price, taste, health (almost all natural), and gut impact (doesn't make me feel inflammed or gassy). I imagine I'll stick with this one for a long time.
I tried this product and I really like the unflavored powder, I just didn’t love the taste of the chocolate. It wasn’t bad, just not something I wanna eat every day. I also have zero issues with digesting any whey I’ve ever tried. I’m blessed with a cast iron stomach!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bkb33

If I have 5+ cups of coffee with ~ 14 grams of whey protein each, I tend to feel a little queasy. That is about 45 grams of protein + the caffeine and whatever else I might eat. So I think maybe just too much protein.

Are you mixing your coffee (hot) with the protein in a blender? How well does it mix up? I've found some work well, but others get way too frothy.

My wife, she is very lactose intolerant, so I would have to get her a more expensive product like some sort of isolate that had no lactose in it.

You could look into plant proteins such as hemp or Tera's goat whey - I've heard that is easy on the stomach for many individuals.

bkb33

I tried this product and I really like the unflavored powder, I just didn’t love the taste of the chocolate. It wasn’t bad, just not something I wanna eat every day. I also have zero issues with digesting any whey I’ve ever tried. I’m blessed with a cast iron stomach!

Really? I love the chocolate! Though I had been on a run of 'weak' flavored proteins like unflavored and other natural options. So to me, this tastes like dessert :)

Nashtide

Really? I love the chocolate! Though I had been on a run of 'weak' flavored proteins like unflavored and other natural options. So to me, this tastes like dessert :)
Lol. I can’t put my finger on it, something is just off in the flavor. I’ve tried mixing it with almond milk, plain Greek yogurt, flavored Greek yogurt and peanut butter. Just isn’t doing it for me.

Loki

I'm not bloated and gassy at all but it is expensive... Don't have the cost in front of me but I recall it's on the higher end.

Loki

I'm not bloated and gassy at all but it is expensive... Don't have the cost in front of me but I recall it's on the higher end.

Here is my morning shake every day and I love it!

50 Grams of protein
3/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
1/3 cup of natural raw oats

Sometimes I toss in some ice and a banana but this is every morning and sometimes my final meal...

bkb33

Here is my morning shake every day and I love it!

50 Grams of protein
3/4 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
1/3 cup of natural raw oats

Sometimes I toss in some ice and a banana but this is every morning and sometimes my final meal...

Sounds amazing! Do you have the macros? I wonder if the oats would drive up the calories. Everything else implies this is relatively low-calorie.

Loki

Sounds amazing! Do you have the macros? I wonder if the oats would drive up the calories. Everything else implies this is relatively low-calorie.

I added it up once but I can't remember. I think it was 300-400 calories. I eat more of a balanced diet so this help boost my protein but still get some energy as well.

Nashtide

My morning smoothie has a lot more stuff, but I’ve been drinking it every morning for 3 years so it’s pretty mindless for me to put together in the morning. It’s changed a little recently to reduce carbs and calories.

1/4 frozen cucumber
2 cups frozen kale
1” of fresh ginger which I cut up and freeze
11/2 cups of homemade kefir
1/4 avocado
1/3 cup of frozen blueberries or strawberries
1tsp unflavored Metamucil
1 scoop unflavored protein powder
1/2 tsp matcha powder

Before my cutting efforts, I used 1/2 of a banana instead of the cucumber and I threw in a tbs of homemade peanut butter.

DragonBits

Are you mixing your coffee (hot) with the protein in a blender? How well does it mix up? I've found some work well, but others get way too frothy.

You could look into plant proteins such as hemp or Tera's goat whey - I've heard that is easy on the stomach for many individuals.

A blender would be too much bother.

I use a handheld battery milk frother with either cold or hot coffee.

I ordered the frother direct from china for $2-$6. Sites such as wish or aliexpress you can order a lot of things that sell for a lot more money in the USA, same product just takes a long time for shipping, up to a month. This service works pretty well, if for some reason you have a problem they usually just refund your money and tell you to keep the product.

The same product is about $20-10 in the usa.

I only get a little froth, the only problem I get is if I over heat it in the microwave, I mean to the point it boils. Then the whey protein breaks down in some way and separates into clumps. At that point I would have to just throw it away.

For my wife I ordered bulk supplement's whey protein isolate, for 30 gram serving it's 27 grams protein and less than 1 gram carb, at 122 calories. No flavor. she mixes it in a cold liquid, I never use it, but it seems to work well for her. If she takes any of the products we have talked about, she will get a bad case of diarrhea.

bkb33

For my wife I ordered bulk supplement's whey protein isolate, for 30 gram serving it's 27 grams protein and less than 1 gram carb, at 122 calories. No flavor. she mixes it in a cold liquid, I never use it, but it seems to work well for her. If she takes any of the products we have talked about, she will get a bad case of diarrhea.

That's an excellent protein:calorie ratio! Have you tried any of their flavored products? I'm not interested in unflavored right now, though I have used it before.

Nashtide

Hands down my favorite is Allmax brand. I get the All WHEY Gold version. Mixes very well and taste good. Plus they have a ton of other flavors..
I got the chocolate-peanut butter flavor today. I like the way it tastes! Thanks for the recommendation.

DragonBits

That's an excellent protein:calorie ratio! Have you tried any of their flavored products? I'm not interested in unflavored right now, though I have used it before.

I haven't tried any flavored products from bulk supplement isolate protein for myself or my wife.

For me the isolate is an expensive way to go and I bought cookie and cream flavored combat protein powder from Costco. It has 25 grams of protein per 35 gram@ 140 calories (5 grams carbs), so not as nearly as efficient as the protein isolate.

I look at both the ratio of protein / calorie and protein / cost ratios. The isolate is $23 for 1 Kg, while the Combat protein was on sale for ~$40 for 2.7 Kg.

The isolate is "better" in that it's more of a pure protein source, but more expensive. My wife needs something that avoids any lactose, while whey protein products all have too much lactose and plant proteins products tend to be even more expensive per gram of protein.

The extra carbs, calories and lactose doesn't bother me, so I go for good quality at a cheaper price.

As I recall when I was looking at costs, it's actually cheaper to buy chicken breast for protein, but it's not nearly as convenient.

Nashtide

Okay, so I’m beginning to see my upper abs along with some definition of my obliques. I wouldn’t go as far as to say that other people would look at me and see abs, but they are definitely under there and beginning to peak out. The plan going forward is to try to drop a little more bf then hit a maintenance diet for the next few months. My thoughts are to get abs to show, keep them showing throughout the warm months then spend the winter adding some more muscle. Rinse and repeat. What do y’all think?

Loki

That sounds like a plan man... My personal preference for the "look" is for it to be obvious when I am wearing a t-shirt or even long sleeve shirt that I work out. Some of the really lean guys look normal when they throw a shirt on. I'm only shirtless at the pool and I'm a sinker not so much a swimmer. He are a couple of my recent pics at 14% body fat. I really just want good muscle separation... I am a natural bulker...

Attachments

• NoPump.jpg
    NoPump.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
  • Chest day.jpg
    Chest day.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 118

Nashtide

That sounds like a plan man... My personal preference for the "look" is for it to be obvious when I am wearing a t-shirt or even long sleeve shirt that I work out. Some of the really lean guys look normal when they throw a shirt on. I'm only shirtless at the pool and I'm a sinker not so much a swimmer. He are a couple of my recent pics at 14% body fat. I really just want good muscle separation... I am a natural bulker...
You could wear a tent and you’d still look like you lift!

Loki

You could wear a tent and you’d still look like you lift!

Haha!!! That's the goal.. Believe it or not but I do have little man's disease... I was bullied and small through 9th grade. 5'1" and 95 lbs in 9th grade. Hit puberty and was 5' 11" and 195 lbs late 10th grade.... Stopped getting bullied but to this day have a chip on my shoulder... Great for motivation.....

Nashtide

How do you guys feel about fasting? I’m not talking about intermittent fasting, I’m wondering about long fasts. Like 24hrs or more. What about the detox programs? Anyone have experience? Thanks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me