Nasal Congestion and Restricted Airway while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

abarrus

Hello, Excel Males.

TRT has been a blessing. I tested at 65 total T before getting on TRT and the cognitive benefits since starting have been amazing. I had brain fog since I was a teenager and delayed body hair growth and low energy, and now I'm finally feeling a bit more like a normal man, enjoying the 2nd puberty and stuff. Nice to see big gains from doing a bit of exercise, whereas when I was in the Army in my late teens/early 20s I did a ton of exercise but still struggled to pass fitness test minimums for pushups and 2-mile run.

There have been some side effects that I wish I didn't have to deal with. I had been injecting testosterone cypionate twice a week (3 tick marks /~50mg per injection) for over 2 years. I had to quit TRT back in august to make my wife pregnant (since HCG wasn't doing it). Got that done and resumed injecting in Dec, but I'm injecting less now (doing 2 tick marks on the syringe per injection instead of 3, so I guess that means ~35mg per dose)

I decreased the dose because I have breathing issues. Seems my airway is more restricted while on TRT. I have lost 35 lbs and I'm now 6'1" and 230 lbs (lost a lot of weight from decreased appetite from quitting TRT), so it's not as bad as it was before. I was diagnosed with moderate obstructive sleep apnea back when i was ~265lbs and on TRT. Positive air pressure machine doesn't let me sleep so I got a dental device that pushes the jaw forward opening up the airway some, but don't feel the need to use it. (I put in a consult for sleep clinic to test again.)

I still want to lose another 30-40 lbs. However, I have noticed that injecting TRT makes my face look fatter, my neck thicker, it takes away from my singing voice (less room in the throat for reverberation). Plus, I have to blow my nose all the time. I take Claritin for that to help me get through the night without having to wake up to blast expel mucus, but it's still a lot of boogers and snot to deal with.

Does anyone know if there's a way to manage these sides?

Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

Hello, Excel Males.

TRT has been a blessing. I tested at 65 total T before getting on TRT and the cognitive benefits since starting have been amazing. I had brain fog since I was a teenager and delayed body hair growth and low energy, and now I'm finally feeling a bit more like a normal man, enjoying the 2nd puberty and stuff. Nice to see big gains from doing a bit of exercise, whereas when I was in the Army in my late teens/early 20s I did a ton of exercise but still struggled to pass fitness test minimums for pushups and 2-mile run.

There have been some side effects that I wish I didn't have to deal with. I had been injecting testosterone cypionate twice a week (3 tick marks /~50mg per injection) for over 2 years. I had to quit TRT back in august to make my wife pregnant (since HCG wasn't doing it). Got that done and resumed injecting in Dec, but I'm injecting less now (doing 2 tick marks on the syringe per injection instead of 3, so I guess that means ~35mg per dose)

I decreased the dose because I have breathing issues. Seems my airway is more restricted while on TRT. I have lost 35 lbs and I'm now 6'1" and 230 lbs (lost a lot of weight from decreased appetite from quitting TRT), so it's not as bad as it was before. I was diagnosed with moderate obstructive sleep apnea back when i was ~265lbs and on TRT. Positive air pressure machine doesn't let me sleep so I got a dental device that pushes the jaw forward opening up the airway some, but don't feel the need to use it. (I put in a consult for sleep clinic to test again.)

I still want to lose another 30-40 lbs. However, I have noticed that injecting TRT makes my face look fatter, my neck thicker, it takes away from my singing voice (less room in the throat for reverberation). Plus, I have to blow my nose all the time. I take Claritin for that to help me get through the night without having to wake up to blast expel mucus, but it's still a lot of boogers and snot to deal with.

Thanks in advance.
This might sound crazy. But for me changing ester made a huge difference. On cyp I would snore like a mad man and retained so much more water. Now on enanthate I have zero issues in that regard. I do seem to have worse “allergies” since starting trt again. But not sure if it’s related.

MIP1950

Hello, Excel Males.

Thanks in advance.
Taking test cypionate? I ask because I couldn't tolerate cottonseed oil. Low grade headaches, pressure behind the eyes, fatigue, loose stools Been prescribed test enanthate for years. No problem with sesame oil.

Willyt

This might sound crazy. But for me changing ester made a huge difference. On cyp I would snore like a mad man and retained so much more water. Now on enanthate I have zero issues in that regard. I do seem to have worse “allergies” since starting trt again. But not sure if it’s related.
Similar experience here. I never had apnea in my life until my first TRT protocol, which was 100mg cypionate weekly split 3.5d. Gained 15lbs of water weight and tested positive for apnea.

Switched to daily propionate. Dropped the 15lbs water weight and no apnea. My dose decreased so that could also be a factor, but then again my peaks were higher on prop than cypionate due to the shorter acting nature of prop.

Charliebizz

Similar experience here. I never had apnea in my life until my first TRT protocol, which was 100mg cypionate weekly split 3.5d. Gained 15lbs of water weight and tested positive for apnea.

Switched to daily propionate. Dropped the 15lbs water weight and no apnea. My dose decreased so that could also be a factor, but then again my peaks were higher on prop than cypionate due to the shorter acting nature of prop.
I was able to handle a significant higher dose of enanthate then cyp.

MIP1950

I was able to handle a significant higher dose of enanthate then cyp.
The only option for test cyp is to have it compounded in either grapeseed oil(Empower) or sesame oil. I don't know why test E is more expensive. Chemically, enanthate and cyp are similar. Unless West-Ward is just squeezing the market for every dollar. I'm guessing the raw powders for both esters come from China, as well as test prop.

Systemlord

I get this nasel restriction upon laying down for bed and if I get out of bed amd back in bed I get nasel restriction.

This is more than likely related to what might progress to sleep apnea or edema of the air ways. It could also be related to blood flow to the nasel passageway.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me