Nandrolone with Testosterone And Semen Issue

Buy Lab Tests Online

Noway08

I have been on a T program for several years. I left a local Men’s Clinic and started with Defy a year and a half ago. I am on daily doses of 20 mg and inject in the evenings. The protocol seems to work well for me with the exception of two issues. The main issue is joint pain in my knees, hips, and even lower back. I have had it for years but it is getting worse. It has nothing to do with the current T program but I am looking for a remedy as the doctors want to just treat with pain medication and so forth. I am a male, 64 years old 6’1 and 210 pounds, and work everyday 10-12 hours in construction. So I’m still very active and still walk 4-5 miles daily. I’ve read several posts pertaining to Nandrolone and would like to know the following?
1. Do you recommend starting Nandrolone at my age?
2. If so, what is your recommendation for dosage and how often to dose?
3. Do you know if Defy is a good source to oversee a program?
Lastly, when I first started the program with the men’s clinic I was on HCG as well but currently only dosing T. My numbers are good and I feel as good as I think I’m going to feel. I was put on small daily doses to reduce my hemocrit levels and red blood cell numbers and it seems to have worked. Since about a year ago, I have very little semen output. Sometimes I have a tough time reaching an orgasm but that’s not the big issue. When I do there is very little if any semen. Just curious to your thoughts on that issue as well.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

1. No one here is qualified to answer that question. But it will definitely help with those aches and pains that have accumulated over the years.

2. 50-100mg weekly split into two doses

3. Defy does offer this.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Just call Defy and ask. If you schedule an appointment to talk to one of the providers, you will also now be sent a link to a pre-consult survey where you can select which issues are most important to you. They range from ED to joint pain to gut health to sleep and much more. Your provider will then use that information to further personalize your care.

PS
I’m a patient, and I work at Defy. I am on Nandrolone and it’s great.

Noway08

1. No one here is qualified to answer that question. But it will definitely help with those aches and pains that have accumulated over the years.

2. 50-100mg weekly split into two doses

3. Defy does offer this.
Thanks for your comment. The people on this site seem to be more qualified in answering questions about T programs and nandrolone than most doctors. I found out a long time ago if you need questions answered about topics of such meaning go to those who have experienced the issues and tried the remedies. Again, thanks for your response.

Noway08

Since you're on trt and your age, you semen levels are going to be super low.
Vince, I was hoping you would chime in on my issues. I have followed this site and many of your works for a long time. I understand your response and it is exactly what I assumed. Just wanted some input from others who know much more about it than I do. Thanks for your comment, much appreciated.

Noway08

Just call Defy and ask. If you schedule an appointment to talk to one of the providers, you will also now be sent a link to a pre-consult survey where you can select which issues are most important to you. They range from ED to joint pain to gut health to sleep and much more. Your provider will then use that information to further personalize your care.

PS
I’m a patient, and I work at Defy. I am on Nandrolone and it’s great.
Thanks Jason, I appreciate your input and will touch base with Defy next week. I am scheduled for labs on the 27th, once I receive them and review I will give it a whirl and hope it helps this aching old body.

finkelet

I’ve been a Defy patient for a few years. I recently added Nandrolone for a few reasons. I have some long term joint and back pain that has been nagging me and I wanted to lower my T dose as I was experiencing some high DHT symptoms. My current protocol is 120mg T-Cyp, 120mg Nandrolone and 600IU HCG split in 3 doses weekly.

I feel great, this protocol took several tweaks to dial in. I work with Mike a PA and he’s awesome.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me