Nandrolone - What it's done for me

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jed Dorsey

I just took my first 30mg dose of nandrolone and am praying it helps with my arthritis. Doc is starting me on a low dose of 60mg divided into 2-30mg doses a week. My Hemoglobin is already high, so don’t want to aggravate it more if a lower dose will do. Also changing test dose from 200mg once per week to 160mg split into 4-40mg doses in effort to lower Hemoglobin. I’ll report back weekly or if I notice any changes good or bad.
Sly how are you doing on low dose Nandrolone? Did you have any negative side effects or issues to it’s use?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sly

Sly how are you doing on low dose Nandrolone? Did you have any negative side effects or issues to it’s use?
Doing great. I did the 60mg a week and it helped a lot. No increase in Hemoglobin. I took 12 weeks off and could tell the difference. I’m back on now, but this time 80mg a week divided in 2-40g doses. Joints are back to feeling much better.

Jed Dorsey

Doing great. I did the 60mg a week and it helped a lot. No increase in Hemoglobin. I took 12 weeks off and could tell the difference. I’m back on now, but this time 80mg a week divided in 2-40g doses. Joints are back to feeling much better.
No libido issues I take it??

Sly

What’s the rest of ur protocol again? 140mg of test, nothing else? No HCG or ai?
Current protocol
160mg test, split in 40mg eod
80mg nandrolone, split in 40mg twice weekly
1000units HCG once weekly
1mg anastrozole once weekly
350mcg cjc/ipamorelin Ed

Gman86

Current protocol
160mg test, split in 40mg eod
80mg nandrolone, split in 40mg twice weekly
1000units HCG once weekly
1mg anastrozole once weekly
350mcg cjc/ipamorelin Ed

U think the 1mg of ai is still necessary? Have u tried removing it or decreasing the dose at all?

nodoctor

Curious if any of you tried TB500 and BPC 157 peptides? I have had incredible healing and pain reduction with minor to moderate issues and feel good about the absence of sides and horror stories with peptides. I am always super careful in measuring doses, but still feel good about the fact that if I took too much I would be very unlikely to have serious issues versus testosterone and growth hormone type supplements where incorrect dosing can have severe consequences.

ERO

I have tried both twice now for some annoying shoulder muscle pain. I felt nothing at all - had no change for the better - but I know that for some guys, these seem almost miraculous in their healing.

nodoctor

What compound did you do and at what dose? Because it is stimulating your own production my understanding is that sometimes you can take weeks or months to get full benefit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me