Nandrolone Therapy as HRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kev101

I think my heart just exploded :).

That's your year round good feelz regimen?
Yes sir, I don't fully understand why some guys can have 700-900 ng/dl and take 200mg/wk.

This is going back to maybe 2013-2014 at the Low T Center. I was started around 200, then 220, then 250 mg/week of Test Cyp. I was always 500-600 ng/dl so we finally settled on 280mg/wk. That put me where my RBC was low enough to never worry and no need for an AI.

I thought I was a unique example, as my total and free test were lower than most. I started that clinic with 2 other friends and we all compared labs. Also the doc assumed I was taking my own AI as my estrogen was never elevated. I asked him if 280mg/wk was dangerous or high and he said their cap is 300mg/wk and there are several guys on that. So in my head 280-300mg/wk of AAS is ok as long as my bloods and BP are fine.

So I believe we're all different, dose according to your blood work results and not what others take.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kev101

What does that put your blood levels at? I take 80mg/week of Test and that gets me to 900-1000 levels.
Man Im jealous and don't understand why some guys get by with such a small amount. Does me being 6'2 and was 260 lbs at the time make sense for the reason why? Im 215 lbs now, took a yr off and lost 50 lbs of muscle.

I just had my bloods drawn yesterday without having any test for 1 yr. Prior to that I was on for a decade +

Note: I went into detail in my other post but I think it had me in the high 700's / low 800's. I wanted 900-1100ng/dl but we couldnt get me there under 300mg/wk.

Gman86

Hey Gman86, I never used nandrolone by itself. Always with testosterone.

I was younger back then and had no side effects beyond decreased HDL. Even my hematocrit stabilized after a few weeks. I used nandrolone 200 mg plus T cyp or enanthate 200 mg per week for several years. It wasn't until I got older that high blood pressure started giving me trouble. That is when I decided it was time to quit and stay on TRT.

I also tried nandrolone+ oxandrolone+ testosterone and oxandrolone+ testosterone on and off. I was lucky not only because nandrolone plus testosterone saved my life but also for how long I was on that combo with no problems.

You can read about how I started my journey in the first chapter "My Story" in the attached book (Built to Survive).
Thanks so much for the reply Nelson, and thanks for the link. Will definitely check it out. Listening to ur podcast with test your levels and great stuff so far. About half way through

T

tareload

Yes sir, I don't fully understand why some guys can have 700-900 ng/dl and take 200mg/wk.

This is going back to maybe 2013-2014 at the Low T Center. I was started around 200, then 220, then 250 mg/week of Test Cyp. I was always 500-600 ng/dl so we finally settled on 280mg/wk. That put me where my RBC was low enough to never worry and no need for an AI.

I thought I was a unique example, as my total and free test were lower than most. I started that clinic with 2 other friends and we all compared labs. Also the doc assumed I was taking my own AI as my estrogen was never elevated. I asked him if 280mg/wk was dangerous or high and he said their cap is 300mg/wk and there are several guys on that. So in my head 280-300mg/wk of AAS is ok as long as my bloods and BP are fine.

So I believe we're all different, dose according to your blood work results and not what others take.

Note: I went into detail in my other post but I think it had me in the high 700's / low 800's. I wanted 900-1100ng/dl but we couldnt get me there under 300mg/
wk.

Thanks for sharing your information. You may find the graph below helpful in the context of your results. Your quoted numbers below are trough? What's your SHBG?

You seem to definitely fall on the very low side of serum TT vs dosage relationship (assuming you were using Rx testosterone cypionate and no interference on T assay with other AAS).

1646845644924.png

More details on graph above can be found here:

Kev101

Thanks for sharing your information. You may find the graph below helpful in the context of your results. Your quoted numbers below are trough? What's your SHBG?

You seem to definitely fall on the very low side of serum TT vs dosage relationship (assuming you were using Rx testosterone cypionate and no interference on T assay with other AAS).

View attachment 20158

More details on graph above can be found here:

I'm not sure SHBG, its been so long. I stopped going to the Low T center and switched to my own homemade test and nandrolone when I got back into bodybuilding. I've been Bodybuilding, TRT, Bodybuilding, etc since 2008. And TRT from many different docs, last guy was telemedicine and cheap and he didn't follow up just sent me 6 months worth lol. That's when I quit everything Jan 2020 and lost all my size.

I just had Defy pull extensive labs, paid $400 so I hope their good! It was $300 + adding on DHT or Prolactin, etc Drives it up. Haven't gotten the results yet it's been 5 days.

To answer your other question, only MK677. I was on 25 mg Ibutamorin daily for 3 yrs without a break. That's only think I used when the doc at Low T Center was dialing in my TRT. I told him about it and he thought it was cool, tried to help me with testing IGF1 and turned out super elevated so was nice to know it worked.

I just started back on Ibutamorin and Ipamorelin. Waiting for a script / consultation to get more Test/Nandrolone and hopefully more

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me