Nandrolone Therapy as HRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

Hello, what's the concensus about Nandrolone monoterapy used as HRT instead of Testosterone? I now there are indicated and used for HIV patients or people who need to avoid Testosterone side effects.

Does men here do it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello, what's the concensus about Nandrolone monoterapy used as HRT instead of Testosterone? I now there are indicated and used for HIV patients or people who need to avoid Testosterone side effects.

Does men here do it?

Are we doing reruns here again?

The main reason testosterone is used for replacement therapy over nandrolone let alone any other AAS is that testosterone drugs provide a hormone that is already produced in the body.

Let alone metabolites estradiol and DHT are needed in healthy amounts to experience the full spectrum of testosterones beneficial effects on (cardiovascular health, brain health, libido, erectile function, bone health, tendon health, immune system, lipids, and body composition).

*Natural testosterone is viewed as the best androgen for substitution in hypogonadal men. The reason behind the selection is that testosterone can be converted to DHT and E2, thus developing the full spectrum of testosterone activities in long-term substitution

*Preparations of native testosterone or its esters (aromatizable T) should be used for TTh

T

tareload

Friends don't let friends use nandrolone monotherapy as HRT. Key letter in HRT is the R as in replacement.

Here's a little research project for you. What's the ratio of endogenous testosterone to nandrolone concentrations in the typical healthy 20 year old male?

bochinit

Hey guys, I'm not a noob in this world. What I'm asking for is why and how Nandrolone was/are pescribed as monoterapy for people without testosterone. There's know people doing Deca Only cycles/hrt as they claim based on those HIV people and fisiculturists from the 70's.

Does anyone know someting about it? I'm not asking about trt test, I am on it already for some time. I'm asking about this subject Deca Only.

bixt

There's know people doing Deca Only cycles/hrt as they claim based on those HIV people and fisiculturists from the 70's.

Those with HIV and using nandrolone may not exactly go around advertising their HIV status, and then additionally telling people that their dick doesn't work (deca dick). Society (wrongly) would probably bash them for trying to have sex. So their probably keep quiet (moreso than others).

I'm not saying this is the way to treat others, or that its politically correct etc. I'm just mentioning this to point out that the sample may be highly biased for these reasons.

bochinit

Those with HIV and using nandrolone may not exactly go around advertising their HIV status, and then additionally telling people that their dick doesn't work (deca dick). Society (wrongly) would probably bash them for trying to have sex. So their probably keep quiet (moreso than others).

I'm not saying this is the way to treat others, or that its politically correct etc. I'm just mentioning this to point out that the sample may be highly biased for these reasons.

Yeah go ahead and fk with someone who HIV. Come on. Your answer is so imoral e stupid dude, and i'm not here searching for stupid talk nor bro science.

I thoug I'd find serious people here.

DS3

Does men here do it?
Good question. HIV patients’ primary goal with utilizing nandrolone therapy is to reverse the effects of cachexia (muscle wasting). Their goal is not to replace testosterone. There is a head to head study demonstrating that 100 mg of nandrolone yields more lean tissue growth than 100 mg of testosterone. As such, utilizing low dose nandrolone over testosterone would have been the therapy of choice for those with cachexia.

For those of us on TRT, our goal is to replace our natural testosterone so that normal physiological functions can continue. When it comes to physiological functions such as neurological functions, sexual function, among others, testosterone and its metabolites (estrogen and DHT) are central to facilitating those functions.

Nandrolone does not possess the same qualities in terms of facilitating neurological function or sexual function that testosterone does. In fact, nandrolone has been shown to produce neurotoxic effects and reduce sexual function.

Using nandrolone without testosterone would be appropriate for an HIV patient with cachexia whose goal was reversing muscle wasting. For a TRT patient, restoring testosterone levels with the goal of facilitating vital physiological processes such as neurological function is the key focus. Would it be more optimal for an HIV patient to utilize both nandrolone and testosterone. Sure.

DS3

@Nelson Vergel how did u feel mentally and sexually while on nandrolone monotherapy for all those years? And what dose of nandrolone were u on when u were running it by itself?
He talks about it here. You’ve already asked him this and he’s already responded.

Gman86

He talks about it here. You’ve already asked him this and he’s already responded.

He didn’t really go into detail about using nandrolone by itself, which I was hoping he might do now. But maybe he didn’t use nandrolone by itself and it was always accompanied by test anytime he’s taken it. Was just hoping he would specify a bit more if he had time

JimGainz

It would be a horrible protocol. I know there are a lot of bodybuilders who used to use this and a young healthy individual can get away with just using the Nandrolone for a couple of weeks – maybe 6 to 8 before things really go south.

In the bodybuilding world, under modern protocols there is the concept known as running a test base. That is - Regardless of the substance used, one needs to run a small dose of testosterone to keep your overall system functioning. And I’m not just talking about libido; testosterone has a number of other health benefits.

There is a channel called More Plates More Dates on YouTube in which the host did Nandrolone mono therapy and discussed the results - complete with detailed bloodwork.

Bottom line - it’s not a long term strategy.

Kev101

Does men here do it?

Nandrolone is a very popular addition to Testosterone. By additing a second AAS, you can take less Testosterone (less negative side effects).

Nandrolone has pro/cons that differ from Testosterone.

I personally like to add multiple, lower doses AAS that would equal my normal 280-300mg/week Testosterone dose. IE 200 test, 100 Nandrolone and Oxandrolone (pulsing).

Note: People will argue anything that is new or outside of TRT. Don't be afraid to try new things, listen to your body and blood work. Don't force something and push through not feeling well. Otherwise, feel free to experiment!

T

tareload

Nandrolone monoterapy
Take a hard pass.

There is a channel called More Plates More Dates on YouTube in which the host did Nandrolone mono therapy and discussed the results - complete with detailed bloodwork.

May be of interest:

Remember MPMD is a well-meaning business major (IIRC). Entertainment and education potential are many times inversely correlated.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
detail about using nandrolone by itself,
Hey Gman86, I never used nandrolone by itself. Always with testosterone.

I was younger back then and had no side effects beyond decreased HDL. Even my hematocrit stabilized after a few weeks. I used nandrolone 200 mg plus T cyp or enanthate 200 mg per week for several years. It wasn't until I got older that high blood pressure started giving me trouble. That is when I decided it was time to quit and stay on TRT.

I also tried nandrolone+ oxandrolone+ testosterone and oxandrolone+ testosterone on and off. I was lucky not only because nandrolone plus testosterone saved my life but also for how long I was on that combo with no problems.

You can read about how I started my journey in the first chapter "My Story" in the attached book (Built to Survive).

Attachments

• Built_to_Survive.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 55

nodoctor

I'm about to run some Deca once my labs come back--as long as I feel good about them, but will strictly adhere to at least 2 cyps to 1 part deca which I've seen more than a few people quote as far less likely to get deca d*ck. Will certainly share results.

Fred52

I personally like to add multiple, lower doses AAS that would equal my normal 280-300mg/week Testosterone dose. IE 200 test, 100 Nandrolone and Oxandrolone (pulsing).
What does that put your blood levels at? I take 80mg/week of Test and that gets me to 900-1000 levels.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me