Nandrolone/Test Blend - Would you if you are prone to anger?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Recently had two consults with Defy, first because I was getting really angry and anxious on TRT (200mg, lowered it back to 150mg), and another to talk about T prop and how I was doing with the lowered dose.

They suggested that my E2 may have been out of whack too, and that if we find that's the cause of the anger/anxiety, then we could try the cypionate/enanthate/nandrolone blend as nandrolone won't aromatize.

I've heard from an AAS friend that nandrolone/deca really bumps the anger up. I can't risk this, at least after the last month on too much T.

Thoughts from other guys with short fuses?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Not so much outright anger, as irritability. Progesterone supplementation greatly reduced it for me. You could test your levels and if at the bottom of the range, as many on TRT are, then you might consider trying out a little progesterone cream. It's also very helpful for sleep.

Sean Mosher

IF he's using AAS dosing then he might be prone to that.
If you're using therapeutic dosing then I wouldn't foresee a problem.
I personally noticed zero issues with it using therapeutic dosing.
In the end though, you won't know unless you try.
Just work with your doc closely (as it seems you already are).

Not so much outright anger, as irritability. Progesterone supplementation greatly reduced it for me. You could test your levels and if at the bottom of the range, as many on TRT are, then you might consider trying out a little progesterone cream. It's also very helpful for sleep.

What sort of dose were you on?

IF he's using AAS dosing then he might be prone to that.
If you're using therapeutic dosing then I wouldn't foresee a problem.
I personally noticed zero issues with it using therapeutic dosing.
In the end though, you won't know unless you try.
Just work with your doc closely (as it seems you already are).

How'd you like it? Any 'deca dick'? Notice lower E2?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What sort of dose were you on?
I had been using 7 mg progesterone in oil, applied to the scrotum nightly. This resulted in a serum level of 0.3 ng/mL (0.0-0.5)—baseline had been 0.1 ng/dL. I switched to injections of about 1 mg nightly, which has the level at around 0.5 ng/mL. At higher doses I've had morning grogginess.

Sean Mosher

I loved deca lol.
No deca dick whatsoever (as long as you run your Test higher than Deca that should not happen).
No impact on E2.
The only negative at all that i remember was slight water retention, but who knows.........that could have been diet related.
Noticed definite strength gains, was amazing for my joints and recovery.

I loved deca lol.
No deca dick whatsoever (as long as you run your Test higher than Deca that should not happen).
No impact on E2.
The only negative at all that i remember was slight water retention, but who knows.........that could have been diet related.
Noticed definite strength gains, was amazing for my joints and recovery.

What sort of dose of deca? Curious if you were on AAS levels, as I doubt a shot of 60/40 test/deca would come that close then lol

SilverSurfer

I’ve been using Deca 250 mg per week for 3 weeks so far. It hasn’t affected my mood at all, but my mood doesn’t vary much whether I have low E2 or high E2, low T or high T. Just another experience for your dataset.

DrFeelgood

Sean - for how long did you dose? I am considering Nandrolone for joint pain/tenderness. Do the positive effects subside after any length of time or is it possible to desensitize to it? I've read other threads that suggest the impact/sensitivity fades in time.. is this your experience?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me