Nandrolone proper use and side effects

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been using Nandrolone for a month or so. I haven't seen any positive results yet but have experienced swelling at the injection site and itching. It almost feels like the injected fluid is staying just under the skin and not disipiating? I am not expert on injections so I am not sure what is actually happening. Can some of you shed some light on this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
What needle size are you using? Where are you injecting? Are you injecting subcutaneously or IM? Where are you getting your nandrolone? What dose and frequency? How much testosterone are you using with it?

Fernando Almaguer

Nandrolone had at 60mg per week on top of 140 mgs of test had good strength and nice little size effect. But.... high bp, acne and watery look is almost a reason to stop for me.

What needle size are you using? Where are you injecting? Are you injecting subcutaneously or IM? Where are you getting your nandrolone? What dose and frequency? How much testosterone are you using with it?
Was using 30G1/2" switched to 27G 1/2". I think IM but not sure. I get swelling and itching when injecting into love handles and upper thigh. It lasts 4-6 days. No reaction injecting in deltoids.
Empower
0.3ml twice a week
2 clicks of 200ml test cream daily
I am highly allergic to poison ivy. They say it contains grape seed oil

slicktop

what do you mean, is this guy just saying these things?
yes. There is absolutely no valid science, bro science, NOTHING that agrees with what he's saying. On the other hand, there's decades of experience of nandrolone working great in conjunction with test. Defy is prescribing nandrolone with test for some patients as are lots of progressive anti-aging docs and clinics, and I'm personally on a blended protocol with zero side effects and have never felt better.

bochinit

yes. There is absolutely no valid science, bro science, NOTHING that agrees with what he's saying. On the other hand, there's decades of experience of nandrolone working great in conjunction with test. Defy is prescribing nandrolone with test for some patients as are lots of progressive anti-aging docs and clinics, and I'm personally on a blended protocol with zero side effects and have never felt better.

You say that I am nonsense just because you parrot some internet bro-lore? Give me a break, npc. If you really knew studies you should notice that Nandrolone was developted and it is used alone. Testosterone give the dread collaterals in conjuction with Nandrolone. But this is not a information who npc's should knew, right? It's better for you to start to learn more and open your mouth less.

slicktop

You say that I am nonsense just because you parrot some internet bro-lore? Give me a break, npc. If you really knew studies you should notice that Nandrolone was developted and it is used alone. Testosterone give the dread collaterals in conjuction with Nandrolone. But this is not a information who npc's should knew, right? It's better for you to start to learn more and open your mouth less.
Your reading comprehension is laughable, and again, you are completely in the wrong. You're not worth the time to explain it to honestly, I just want anyone reading this to know how dangerous your advice is. Tell me more about how nandrolone was "developted", though.

For other readers: I'm currently taking nandrolone with testosterone enanthate, supervised by a doctor, and have been on this protocol for 9 months. I have no "dread collaterals" (bad side effects, I suppose?) or whatever this dude is making up. I've honestly never felt better, and my lab work is great as well. Don't believe the nonsense.

Last edited:

Gman86

Your reading comprehension is laughable, and again, you are completely in the wrong. You're not worth the time to explain it to honestly, I just want anyone reading this to know how dangerous your advice is. Tell me more about how nandrolone was "developted", though.

For other readers: I'm currently taking nandrolone with testosterone enanthate, supervised by a doctor, and have been on this protocol for 9 months. I have no "dread collaterals" (bad side effects, I suppose?) or whatever this dude is making up. I've honestly never felt better, and my lab work is great as well. Don't believe the nonsense.

What’s the protocol you’ve been on for the past 9 months?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me