Nandrolone + Micronized Progesterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

3percent

Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with Nandrolone only + Micronized Progesterone?

I've been told its really good but want to see others opinions before trying it

thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Wow, I would think this would be the opposite of what u would want to take on nandrolone. Would think it would be progesterone overload. But very interesting if guys are having positive experiences on this combo

3percent

Progesterone overload how? from what I understand nandrolone is a weak progestin and apparently because its a synthetic version of progesterone it does not come with any benefits like Micronized Progesterone. Most people confuse it with prolactin which is problematic, not progesterone.

Well I've been told much better sexual function than testosterone, calm with zero anxiety

Gman86

Ya I’m not 100% sure about nandrolone’s effects in regards to progesterone. Haven’t done enough research into that aspect. I thought I heard it’s a progesterone agonist though.

I was on a nandrolone based protocol for 8 months and I had zero depression or anxiety, and sexual function was really good. Was very calm on that protocol. Erections were a 10/10, and libido was about a 6-7/10 I would say.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hello,

Does anyone have any experience with Nandrolone only + Micronized Progesterone?

I've been told its really good but want to see others opinions before trying it

thanks

What did they tell you about this combo? Why is it good? Just wondering.

There is some small evidence that progesterone may decrease water retention with nandrolone plus TRT, but I have not read any evidence or tried this combo myself.

Ya I’m not 100% sure about nandrolone’s effects in regards to progesterone. Haven’t done enough research into that aspect. I thought I heard it’s a progesterone agonist though.

I was on a nandrolone based protocol for 8 months and I had zero depression or anxiety, and sexual function was really good. Was very calm on that protocol. Erections were a 10/10, and libido was about a 6-7/10 I would say.
What is your protocol now? And why did you change it? Have not read here for a while...

Gman86

What is your protocol now? And why did you change it? Have not read here for a while...

Protocol now is just simply 200mg of test per week. I do EOD injections. Nothing else atm. Started this protocol on 10-5-20

There was a few reasons. Everything was great on the nandrolone based protocol, except libido was a little lower than where I like it. I like my libido a bit higher, and on testosterone based protocols it’s usually where I like it. I also was pretty tired on the nandrolone base. Not all the time. Mostly in the afternoons. Not sure if it was even related to my protocol. During the time I was on it I was in an extremely stressful living situation with my kids mom, who I wasn’t dating, and I also had a newborn and wasn’t getting the best sleep. So probably had nothing to do with the protocol. Been on my new protocol for a little over a month and fatigue is still there. So probably unrelated to the nandrolone based protocol. I currently feel the exact same as I did on that protocol. Everything great except libido is at around a 6/10 and still get very fatigued in the afternoon and energy in general just isn’t where I like it to be. Anyways, another reason I switched is because I want to have another child soon with my current gf, and just not sure if it would be harder to conceive on the nandrolone based protocol or not. I had my first child while on testosterone and 1000iu’s of HCG per week, so I know I can be fertile on a testosterone base, so I just don’t want to take any chances. I also have been doing a ton of research on DHT and not only it’s importance in regards to sexual function, but in regards to cognitive function and mood. So was a little worried about having low DHT while on the nandrolone base. Nandrolone converts to DHN, not DHT. I was also taking some test with the nandrolone to boost E2, but i had to take too high of a dose of test to get my DHT where I like it to be. Those are kind of most of the reasons I switched I think. Overall the protocol was really successful I would say. There’s a chance I may circle back around to it in the future, u never know. I know quite a few guys on a nandrolone based protocol that do much better on that than a testosterone base. I think it’s just a tool in the toolbox, and an alternative for men that just struggle on a testosterone based protocol no matter what they do. It’s especially useful for men that struggle with E2 issues, and don’t want to touch an ai, imo. Also great for men that struggle with hair loss on TRT, due to like I said before about nandrolone converting to DHN instead of DHT. DHN is like DHT, but much weaker.

3percent

Quite interesting study on castrated rats.

"Twelve weeks of administration of the high doses of 17a-methyltestosterone, stanozolol, or oxymetholone eliminated the display of male sexual behavior; suppressing the expression of mounts, intromissions and ejaculations. In contrast, methandrostenolone, nandrolone decanoate, and testosterone cypionate had minimal effects on the display of sexual behaviors at any dose tested. Thus, in intact male rats, the six AAS examined in these studies evoked a range of behavioral responses that varied as a function of the specific compound and dose administered.

It is noteworthy that these are the AAS that interfered with sexual behavior in intact male rats. In contrast, gonadectomized rats receiving the high dose of methandrostenolone, nandrolone decanoate or testosterone cypionate continued to display male sexual behavior throughout the 6-week testing period suggesting that these AAS can substitute for endogenous testosterone and maintain the full expression of male sexual behaviors"

What did they tell you about this combo? Why is it good? Just wondering.

There is some small evidence that progesterone may decrease water retention with nandrolone plus TRT, but I have not read any evidence or tried this combo myself.

I was told that it significantly increases libido, erection quality and boosts mood so I was hoping to find similar reports here about this stack

Last edited:

3percent

@Gman86 Sorry I forgot to ask what was your nandrolone based protocol?

You say your libido 6/7 out of 10. what does that mean in the real world? I like having high libido but not when I think about sex all day which effects my work. I wish I could have high libido at certain times rather than all day

does testosterone give you a 10 for libido?

Thanks

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Some more on progesterone...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel