Nandrolone for tendon pain

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi everyone:)
Many more questions: Many people talk about the "joint pain" benefits of Nandrolone. I don't specifically have pain in structures inside my joint capsules per say (such as cartilage). I experience tendon insertion pain and ligament pain.

1) Does Nandrolone only help with intra-articular pains or can it help connective tissue pain as well?

2) I also get muscle strains very easily - I'm hopeful Nandrolone helps with that as well.

3) Can poor nitrogen retention cause a propensity for muscle, ligament, and tendon weakness?
(I have been getting closer to a carnivore diet but still have a ways to go).

4) What specific side effects should I be mostly paying attention to with Nandrolone that would necessitate discontinuation (or are these side effects manageable)?

5) I became a little concerned when I read that people experienced a significant drop in total testosterone when adding in Nandrolone - was there a negative symptomatic response to this drop in total t (I saw that the free t did not change much)?

6) Is it possible that adding 30mg/wk Nandrolone with 60mg t cyp could help other aspects of my HRT journey or is it more likely to cause more challenging side effect management? I aromatize at higher doses of T cyp higher than 60-70mg/wk. I'm willing to start at a higher dose on both T cyp and Nandrolone if the two together decrease e2 as compared to just T cyp by itself.

7) After doing more research about my recent patellar tendon repair surgery (9/12/19), I realize the surgery does not "produce new tendon" it just binds the patellar tendon to the distal patella to create a large and hopefully strong scar. So I may start my trial of Nandrolone in April (I am on Clomid currently).

8) how many weeks should I be taking Nandrolone Decanoate before getting my first blood test? I know that T cyp is approximately 5-6 weeks minimum based on half life of the cypionate ester. As the Decanoate ester has a longer half life, should it be closer to 9-10 weeks?

Thank you,
Nate

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Many more questions: Many people talk about the "joint pain" benefits of Nandrolone. I don't specifically have pain in structures inside my joint capsules per say (such as cartilage). I experience tendon insertion pain and ligament pain.

1) Does Nandrolone only help with intra-articular pains or can it help connective tissue pain as well?

2) I also get muscle strains very easily - I'm hopeful Nandrolone helps with that as well.

3) Can poor nitrogen retention cause a propensity for muscle, ligament, and tendon weakness?

4) What specific side effects should I be mostly paying attention to with Nandrolone that would necessitate discontinuation (or are these side effects manageable)?

5) I became a little concerned when I read that people experienced a significant drop in total testosterone when adding in Nandrolone - was there a negative symptomatic response to this drop in total t (I saw that the free t did not change much)?

6) Is it possible that adding 30mg/wk Nandrolone with 60mg t cyp could help other aspects of my HRT journey or is it more likely to cause more challenging side effect management? I aromatize at higher doses of T cyp higher than 60-70mg/wk. I'm willing to start at a higher dose on both T cyp and Nandrolone if the two together decrease e2 as compared to just T cyp by itself.

7) After doing more research about my recent patellar tendon repair surgery (9/12/19), I realize the surgery does not "produce new tendon" it just binds the patellar tendon to the distal patella to create a large and hopefully strong scar. So I may start my trial of Nandrolone in April (I am on Clomid currently).

8) how many weeks should I be taking Nandrolone Decanoate before getting my first blood test? I know that T cyp is approximately 5-6 weeks minimum based on half life of the cypionate ester. As the Decanoate ester has a longer half life, should it be closer to 9-10 weeks?

Thank you,
Nate

I’ve always stayed away for fear of sexual side effects. But plenty of gym gossip forever has said it helps.

Thanks Old,
My libido is non existent so any sexual side effects wouldn’t make anything much worse. I have so much trouble healing that I’m almost willing to accept any side effects as long as I can get back to mountain biking and skiing and swimming again.
all the best,
Nate

Thanks Old,
My libido is non existent so any sexual side effects wouldn’t make anything much worse. I have so much trouble healing that I’m almost willing to accept any side effects as long as I can get back to mountain biking and skiing and swimming again.
all the best,
Nate

I feel your pain. My libido and sexual sensation has been lacking for a few years so I don’t want to make it any worse. Currently giving a month of BPC-157 a shot and did a few weeks of TB-500. Just super expensive if you get it from one of the more reputable places. The legit compounding pharmacies wanna charge outrageous amounts for peptides. NPP would be tempting if no chance of sexual sides and the Florida clinics didn’t charge so much for it

Cope

Thank you,
Nate
My experience was that yes, it strengthens tendons along with easing joint pain from reduced cartilage.

I ran 150 mg per week, with my TRT dosage of Test C and only experienced muscle gains that were the result of the main side effect, which was an increased appetite.

Sexual sides come into play when you are taking a high dose of deca, relative to the amount of Test. My test dose is 140 mg per week.

Nelson posted that he ran low amounts of deca for about a decade.

Hope that helps.

My experience was that yes, it strengthens tendons along with easing joint pain from reduced cartilage.

I ran 150 mg per week, with my TRT dosage of Test C and only experienced muscle gains that were the result of the main side effect, which was an increased appetite.

Sexual sides come into play when you are taking a high dose of deca, relative to the amount of Test. My test dose is 140 mg per week.

Nelson posted that he ran low amounts of deca for about a decade.

Hope that helps.

wow Nelson ran low amounts of Deca straight for a decade? For what reason ? And zero sides? What’s a low dose? Is the old adage half your T dose true?

Cope

I dosed slightly above my T dose but from what I read, if you run double the deca, you can have issues but that is at 300-500 mg per week. If I remember correctly, Nelson was prescribed it to prevent wasting as he battled HIV. Went off it because some studies suggested heart valve issues on one side.

Gman86

I dosed slightly above my T dose but from what I read, if you run double the deca, you can have issues but that is at 300-500 mg per week. If I remember correctly, Nelson was prescribed it to prevent wasting as he battled HIV. Went off it because some studies suggested heart valve issues on one side.

Whats your current protocol? How long did you run the deca in your protocol?

Any labs on the deca/ testosterone protocol?

SilverSurfer

I dose at 250 mg Deca with 150 mg test. No sexual issues. It’s been close to 10 weeks. Took blood labs after 5 weeks. Worked as planned, have gained significant lean / muscle mass as side effect.

Gman86

I dose at 250 mg Deca with 150 mg test. No sexual issues. It’s been close to 10 weeks. Took blood labs after 5 weeks. Worked as planned, have gained significant lean / muscle mass as side effect.

Did you already post your labwork?

Also, what’s the rationale for running deca so much higher than test? Any specific reasons?

DS3

I feel your pain. My libido and sexual sensation has been lacking for a few years so I don’t want to make it any worse. Currently giving a month of BPC-157 a shot and did a few weeks of TB-500. Just super expensive if you get it from one of the more reputable places. The legit compounding pharmacies wanna charge outrageous amounts for peptides. NPP would be tempting if no chance of sexual sides and the Florida clinics didn’t charge so much for it

Question...Are you saying taht there are compounding pharmacies in Florida that compound the phenylpropionate ester of nandrolone (NPP)?

SilverSurfer

Did you already post your labwork?

Also, what’s the rationale for running deca so much higher than test? Any specific reasons?

I posted highlights from it on one of the threads somewhere. I’ll upload the full ones tomorrow when I get a chance.

I decided in 250 mg because originally Nelson said to run 200 mg. I was going to run it 10 weeks and had a 2500 mg bottle so figured might as well run 250 mg.

My normal TRT is 150 mg per week, and that runs me into the 1500s at peak, 850 - 900 or so trough @ weekly injections. My SHBG is 50. If I go much above 160 mg per week I start getting ED and lose morning wood, plus then need an AI for E2. At 150 mg, I don’t need an AI. But I do take Cabergoline given the double whammy to prolactin from Suboxone and Deca.

Cope

I have run two 10 week “cycles” but haven’t run a third yet. Last one ended in October. I didn’t do labs so I can only say that my joints felt much better. I am very sensitive to these things and tend to hold water, so 10-14 days after I stop, I lose 7-10 lbs. I am going to work with my Dr to get this to be a standing prescription. My knees are documented as bad since 2010, I had shoulder surgery in ‘19 and have been struggling with elbow issues this past year.

What I have trouble is differentiating the difference when someone says “it helped my joints” or it made my “Tendonitis better”? The former is intraarticular. The latter is extra articular. Ligaments can be both intra or extra articular. I have no “Cartilage” arthritis pain. I have what I call soft tissue rheumatism. Tendon enthesis and ligament laxity pain.
thanks,
Nate

sammmy

Try beta-ecdysterone for painful joints/tendons/workout endurance and recovery. It is usually sold as Cyanotis Vaga extract. I took 900mg extract/day and it helped with all of the above. It does not suppress testosterone, may decrease estradiol in males slightly.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me