Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

Significantly lower serum melatonin levels were observed in CLL patients compared to healthy subjects. Patient had misalignment of the internal clock with the external light–dark cycle. The circadian rhythm of melatonin was disrupted, and the levels of melatonin were low compared to healthy subjects.
View attachment 20437
National Center for Biotechnology Information › pmc

Melatonin: does it have utility in the treatment of haematological neoplasms?

I scanned the paper. It is of interest, especially as a downregulator of BCL-2, which is the target of the anti cancer drug that I am taking that finally subdued it.

I must comment on the "immune booster" terminology as it is misleading and dangerous for active CLL cancers since the CLL cells ARE IMMUNE CELLS! They do not function properly as such, but that which boosts "the immune system" can also cause proliferation of CLL cells.

However, the study abstract that the article referred to is intriguing and says something different: Melatonin induces apoptosis through a caspase‐dependent but reactive oxygen species‐independent mechanism in human leukemia Molt‐3 cells | Semantic Scholar

Also, this study refers to Molt-3 cells which are malignant T-cells, not B-cells.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Update: I started nandrolone close to a month ago, at 40mg QOD (140/week). Even with a phlebotomy schedule of every 2 weeks for need of removing transfusional iron overload (my ferritin is still over 1000) my HGB reached 18.9 and HCT 54.4 yesterday. So I'll be getting phlebotomies every week, and reducing Nandrolone by half.

(I am very grateful that my RBC problem is on the high side now! 2.5 years of severe anemia was Hell!)

I had similar H/H elevation though not quite dramatically when I started T-cyp injections years ago, and had to reduce, reduce, reduce until they remained in normal range.

I hope that I can continue with some Nandrolone. We'll see. Already, I have been gaining a little bit. I really need it after all the wasting.

Blackhawk

Last report on this... failure.

I've been having phlebotomies every week, and HCT is still rising on 70mg/week of nandrolone on top of my usual 70mg T cyp (dosed at 20mg every other day for each). Today Hematocrit 55%, highest yet.

Done with Nandrolone. Sad, because I made some gains in the small time on it. Back to being a 135 pound weakling I guess.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me