Nandrolone Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

@Gman86 I'm interested in trying what you are doing. Did they make the nandrolone a permanent part of your protocol to run year round?

Ya it was permanent if I wanted to stay on it. I was on it for around 8 months. Overall it was a pretty good experience. I’m currently on 200mg of testosterone by itself.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Interesting. I think I may give it a whirl. Why did you quit and go back to Test?

A few reasons made me go back to test only. Erections were a 10/10 on the nandrolone based protocol, but libido was like a 6/10. It was definitely there when I needed to have a libido tho. It would kick in like it should when I was with a girl. But when I wasn’t with a girl, it was probably around a 6/10. So thought maybe going back to test only would boost it back up to where I like it. I also did a bunch of research on DHT, and how it’s important for the brain, so was a little concerned about nandrolone only converting into DHN, and the low dose testosterone I was also on not producing enough DHT. And lastly, I conceived my first child around March 2019, while on testosterone and hcg. I had been on HRT for about 6 years at that point. I want to try and have more children, and figured there’s a really good chance I can conceive again on a testosterone based protocol, like I did before, but wasn’t sure if it would be more difficult or not on the nandrolone based protocol. The chances of me conceiving on that protocol with HCG might be the same as a testosterone based protocol with HCG, but just didn’t want to chance things.

Been on testosterone only for about 3.5 months now, and feel about the same as I did on the nandrolone based protocol. Libido is the same, and erections are still great. Everything else is also about the same. So the slightly lower libido must be due to some other factor(s). Overall I would definitely recommend a nandrolone based protocol, especially for guys that have E2 issues and don’t want to use an ai, and for guys that are worried about hair loss.

Tman

Can you post your before and after cholesterol panel. I would be interested in seeing it.
I included the last couple of years...those triglycerides though :) The other strange thing..at least I thought, my BP dropped on ND. I am about to restart ND for, I think, the third time. One last time...maybe. That was the only change for that final blood test. For the other two blood tests, I was on T and an AI.

Attachments

• chol.pdf
    201.1 KB · Views: 85

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Animal data using high doses and not combining it with TRT. Irrelevant to men using T+nandrolone at moderate doses.

DS3

Animal data using high doses and not combining it with TRT. Irrelevant to men using T+nandrolone at moderate doses.
From a pure-play data perspective, yes.

However, there have been no studies testing cognition in men using moderate dosages of nandrolone only or nandrolone plus testosterone to really determine the effect of nandrolone on cognition. A lack of evidence based on inadequate inquiry does not prove innocence.

Gman86

@Nelson Vergel weren’t u on nandrolone for many years to treat muscle wasting due to having HIV? And wasn’t nandrolone the go to anabolic to treat other men with HIV for many years? Can u speak on ur anecdotal experience, cognition wise, while being on nandrolone, and maybe speak about anecdotal experiences other men u know that used it reported?

I personally know men that have been using nandrolone as the base of their HRT for years and report having better cognition than when they used testosterone as their base. They just report feeling overall better, cognition wise, mood wise, libido wise. I don’t think I know anyone using nandrolone as their base for more the 7 years tho. I think that’s the longest anyone I know has used nandrolone as the base of their protocol. But no issues cognitively so far, from what they report

Last edited:

DS3

@Nelson Vergel weren’t u on nandrolone for many years to treat muscle wasting due to having HIV? And wasn’t nandrolone the go to anabolic to treat other men with HIV for many years? Can u speak on ur anecdotal experience, cognition wise, while being on nandrolone, and maybe speak about anecdotal experiences other men u know that used it reported?

I personally know men that have been using nandrolone as the base of their HRT for years and report having better cognition than when they used testosterone as their base. They just report feeling overall better, cognition wise, mood wise, libido wise. I don’t think I know anyone using nandrolone as their base for more the 7 years tho. I think that’s the longest anyone I know has used nandrolone as the base of their protocol. But no issues cognitively so far, from what they report
A few guys that I train were on doctor prescribed nandrolone. I could notice in at least one of them that his memory recall was significantly worse. When I asked him how his memory had been lately, he said it was great.

Point being, self-report is a near futile exercise when judging the impact of a drug on cognition. That’s what researchers use cognitive assessments for.

The issue here is that there are no studies assessing cognition in men on moderate doses of nandrolone or nandrolone plus testosterone. As a result, there’s no data to tell guide us in our knowledge of nandrolones impact on the brain in low to moderate doses. Confidence in either direction would be based on small anecdotes and personal bias.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
weren’t u on nandrolone for many years to treat muscle wasting due to having HIV? And wasn’t nandrolone the go to anabolic to treat other men with HIV for many years? Can u speak on ur anecdotal experience, cognition wise, while being on nandrolone, and maybe speak about anecdotal experiences other men u know that used it reported?

Yes, I was on it (200 mg/week plus 200 mg/week testosterone cypionate) for over 15 years with no side effects. My hematocrit stabilized at 50 and HDL at 40 mg/mL. Eventually I stopped since my blood pressure was going up but I stayed on TRT.

Nandrolone (plus T) saved my life.

My first book was about nandrolone. You can download it here: Built to Survive Book

Article: For some, steroid use builds hope

Interview about my steroid activism and use:

Gman86

Yes, I was on it (200 mg/week plus 200 mg/week testosterone cypionate) for over 15 years with no side effects. My hematocrit stabilized at 50 and HDL at 40 mg/mL. Eventually I stopped since my blood pressure was going up but I stayed on TRT.

Nandrolone (plus T) saved my life.

My first book was about nandrolone. You can download it here: Built to Survive Book

Article: For some, steroid use builds hope

Interview about my steroid activism and use:
Thanks for the great response, have already listened to that interview and will definitely checkout the book

I’m curious, how did u feel cognition wise, mood wise and sexually on the 200mg nandrolone + 200mg test compared to the protocols u’ve been running for years now using test and HCG mainly? Jc if u felt better or worse basically on the 200mg nandrolone + 200mg test

CKO

My 2 cents ...I added nandrolone to my protocol a month ago and it has not gone well. I don't know if it is just me, but I have noticed a marked increase in agitation, irritability, and anxiety. I inject 2 x a week, weekly total of 150mg cypionate, 400 HCG, and 50 mg nandrolone. I was feeling great, prior to use. I'm planning to discontinue this week.

The nandrolone was added due to joint pain. Not worth it in my opinion.

DixieWrecked

My 2 cents ...I added nandrolone to my protocol a month ago and it has not gone well. I don't know if it is just me, but I have noticed a marked increase in agitation, irritability, and anxiety. I inject 2 x a week, weekly total of 150mg cypionate, 400 HCG, and 50 mg nandrolone. I was feeling great, prior to use. I'm planning to discontinue this week.

I feel the same way on Nandrolone. I notice that my relationships suffer when I have tried it. I am more defensive, and more on the look out for people getting one over on me instead of being happy and in the moment. My mood in general is more depresed and anxious. I have some sitting here in the medicine cabinet but I won't ever use it because I know how it will feel and effect my thoughts.

DS3

Thank you for sharing this!

DS3

I feel the same way on Nandrolone. I notice that my relationships suffer when I have tried it. I am more defensive, and more on the look out for people getting one over on me instead of being happy and in the moment. My mood in general is more depresed and anxious. I have some sitting here in the medicine cabinet but I won't ever use it because I know how it will feel and effect my thoughts.
Thank you for sharing your experience! Anecdotes like this help each of us make more informed decisions about what we put in our bodies and what side effects are possible.

JimGainz

Hey guys. I just saw this interview of some leading TRT docs on nandrolone and they share a lot of good clinical and personal experiences. Worth a read:

JimGainz

In my own personal protocol I had been using about 46 mg every 3 days along with my Testosterone dose of the same amount and frequency for 14 weeks. Put on a nice bit of mass and joints loved it. I just switched three weeks ago to doing 50 mg of Nandralone every other shot (or every 6 days). This was a compromise to coming off completely for a few weeks. I am prescribed long term so no doctor said I even had to do this let along come off. I am a believer in the Minimum Effective Dose principle so I try to limit and see how I do. So far I feel great (it’s only been a bit over 3 weeks). Will try this for a few months and then increase the dose so I am adopting a blast and cruise approach for nandrolone.

Gman86

In my own personal protocol I had been using about 46 mg every 3 days along with my Testosterone dose of the same amount and frequency for 14 weeks. Put on a nice bit of mass and joints loved it. I just switched three weeks ago to doing 50 mg of Nandralone every other shot (or every 6 days). This was a compromise to coming off completely for a few weeks. I am prescribed long term so no doctor said I even had to do this let along come off. I am a believer in the Minimum Effective Dose principle so I try to limit and see how I do. So far I feel great (it’s only been a bit over 3 weeks). Will try this for a few months and then increase the dose so I am adopting a blast and cruise approach for nandrolone.

What’s ur full protocol atm? Can u put total mg’s per week for each compound if u don’t mind

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me