Nandrolone Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online

DS3

Hey everyone. I wanted to get input on what people's experiences with nandrolone have been, whether prescribed in low doses for joint pain, cachexia or just simply wanting to put on size. I have been prescribed nandrolone for the past year for joint pain through the Baylor College of Medicine, which I have taken on and off at 50-100 mg per week.

What has everyone who has taken nandrolone experienced while taking it, both in terms of physical effects and mental effects? I have experienced depression, lethargy, short-term memory issues, joint pain relief, increased hunger, decreased libido, increased workout recovery, and potential estrogen management relief.

Here are some studies (animal models) discussing nandrolone's effect on neurotransmitters, and in particular, dopamine, and its potential impact on behavior, mood, learning, and memory.

The anabolic-androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects the density of dopamine receptors in the male rat brain. - PubMed - NCBI (dopamine)
The Impact of Nandrolone Decanoate on the Central Nervous System (learning, behavior, and memory)
The anabolic androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects mRNA expression of dopaminergic but not serotonergic receptors - ScienceDirect (dopamine)
Nandrolone abuse decreases anxiety and impairs memory in rats via central androgenic receptors (anxiety and memory)
Europe PMC (dopamine and serotonin)

I would really like to get some feedback on what everyone's experience has been.

@Nelson Vergel @Gman86 @Cataceous @Vince Carter @Jason Sypolt

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I would really like to get some feedback on what everyone's experience has been, and if the side effects I have experienced are abnormal.

@Nelson Vergel @Gman86 @Cataceous @Vince Carter @Jason Sypolt
No experience here. I've been following the nandrolone discussions with interest as I do have problematic joints. Currently leaning against trying it because some have said it's not actually resolving underlying joint conditions, there are possible side effects, and it would increase the complexity of an already complex protocol.

gaz7718

5 weeks of 90mg a week.
what I’ve noticed - gaining size and some strength, improved elbow joints, no improvement in left shoulder impingement, no improvement in left knee soreness due to tendon inflammation under patella. Feel more alive but that might be entirely just a placebo thing. Gaining sustainable erections for circa 1 hour a bit harder than before. Get hot flushes in gym when pushing hard.
Yet to take bloods. Intend to get these after circa 6 weeks

DS3

No experience here. I've been following the nandrolone discussions with interest as I do have problematic joints. Currently leaning against trying it because some have said it's not actually resolving underlying joint conditions, there are possible side effects, and it would increase the complexity of an already complex protocol.

Got it. Thank you.

DS3

5 weeks of 90mg a week.
what I’ve noticed - gaining size and some strength, improved elbow joints, no improvement in left shoulder impingement, no improvement in left knee soreness due to tendon inflammation under patella. Feel more alive but that might be entirely just a placebo thing. Gaining sustainable erections for circa 1 hour a bit harder than before. Get hot flushes in gym when pushing hard.

Glad it is going well for you. Keep us updated on your progress.

goldenleft

Hey everyone. I wanted to get input on what people's experiences with nandrolone have been, whether prescribed in low doses for joint pain, cachexia or just simply wanting to put on size. I have been prescribed nandrolone for the past year for joint pain through the Baylor College of Medicine, which I have taken on and off at 50-100 mg per week.

What has everyone who has taken nandrolone experienced while taken it, both in terms of physical effects and mental effects? I have experienced depression, lethargy, short-term memory issues, joint pain relief, increased hunger, decreased libido, increased workout recovery, and potential estrogen management relief.

5 weeks of 90mg a week.

Nor do I have experience with DECA, but what I have is a pain in the right shoulder and in both elbows joints ... now my question for those who use DECA for X weeks is: does the joint pain improve or disappear only when are you using it? What happens after stop using DECA, does the pain come back eventually at some point?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It definitely helps with joint injury recovery as shown by the Baylor poster presentations.
Nandrolone can add to the androgenic effects of testosterone. Higher doses than 100 mg per week (along with 100 mg of testosterone cypionate or enanthate) can cause water retention and higher blood pressure as well as increased hematocrit and decreased HDL. I used it for many years as it saved me from wasting away through the nightmare years of HIV. My first book (Built to Survive) was basically about nandrolone.

Here is a lot more information:

Best nandrolone posts on ExcelMale.com

Free Built to Survive Book File Attached

Attachments

• Built_to_Survive.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 116

goldenleft

It definitely helps with joint injury recovery as shown by the Baylor poster presentations.
Nandrolone can add to the androgenic effects of testosterone. Higher doses than 100 mg per week (along with 100 mg of testosterone cypionate or enanthate) can cause water retention and higher blood pressure as well as increased hematocrit and decreased HDL. I used it for many years as it saved me from wasting away through the nightmare years of HIV. My first book (Built to Survive) was basically about nandrolone.

Thanks Nelson... very helpful

Paul M

I run nandrolone just at 80mg per week and I feel 10/15 years younger. I used to get out of bed in the morning and literally limp to the bathroom with a hunched sore back (after 30 odd years in the military). I now leap out of bed literally breakdancing to the bathroom. I just feel so much better. Lipids have risen slightly but I don't believe the shite big pharma churn out anyway reference high cholestorol and decreased longevity so I'm more than happy. Best thing I've done and if I die a few years earlier due to the nandrolone I don't mind. You don't regret anything once you're dead. Better than spending the next few decades feeling like a cripple.

DS3

I run nandrolone just at 80mg per week and I feel 10/15 years younger. I used to get out of bed in the morning and literally limp to the bathroom with a hunched sore back (after 30 odd years in the military). I now leap out of bed literally breakdancing to the bathroom. I just feel so much better. Lipids have risen slightly but I don't believe the shite big pharma churn out anyway reference high cholestorol and decreased longevity so I'm more than happy. Best thing I've done and if I die a few years earlier due to the nandrolone I don't mind. You don't regret anything once you're dead. Better than spending the next few decades feeling like a cripple.

Really glad to hear nandrolone has had this positive of an effect on you. Thank you for sharing.

Have you felt any need for extra sleep or lethargy/lower energy at all while on nandrolone?

Gman86

Have you ever been tempted to add it to your HRT protocol?

Gman86

What’s the rest of your protocol look like? Just curious what your testosterone to nandrolone ratio is, clearly it’s working amazing for you.

DS3

Nelson,

In your opinion, do you think that I am simply not a good candidate for nandrolone therapy? Or is there perhaps a protocol that I could use to make it work?

I have pretty severe back, hip, and shoulder pain that virtually keeps me from lifting with any intensity while solely taking testosterone and hcg. Additionally, I experience pretty severe joint pain using low dose anastrozole once per week (.125 mg) to keep my E2 levels within range.

At 100 mg/week of nandrolone for 8 weeks in early 2019 I had significant joint pain relief, but felt pretty significant depression and 'head fogginess'. Hopefully, you can give me some advice on this.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Unless you have actually measured your sensitive estradiol and it is relatively high in relation to testosterone, I would drop the AI. I would avoid zinc also. Adding 3 grams of creatine per day may help hydrate your joints along with 100 mg per week of nandrolone with your TRT. Give things time. Most guys are so inpatient.

DS3

Unless you have actually measured your sensitive estradiol and it is relatively high in relation to testosterone, I would drop the AI. I would avoid zinc also. Adding 3 grams of creatine per day may help hydrate your joints along with 100 mg per week of nandrolone with your TRT. Give things time. Most guys are so inpatient.

Thank you for the input, Nelson. Much appreciated.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I've been on 100mg per week for about 12 weeks and love it. I feel better overall, joints more mobile, libido a little higher, and some small strength and size increases. I'm injecting it 50mg BIW. No water retention or BP problems. I have not had a CBC or Lipids yet.

Talk to your doctor about trying it if you can. Defy will prescribe it now if you are already on TRT. and everything looks safe for you. Nandrolone has exactly the same legal status as Testosterone. It's a viable and legal part of HRT just like T that can increase your quality of life as long as it is safe, because our goal is to be healthy.

Gman86

I've been on 100mg per week for about 12 weeks and love it. I feel better overall, joints more mobile, libido a little higher, and some small strength and size increases. I'm injecting it 50mg BIW. No water retention or BP problems. I have not had a CBC or Lipids yet.

Talk to your doctor about trying it if you can. Defy will prescribe it now if you are already on TRT. and everything looks safe for you. Nandrolone has exactly the same legal status as Testosterone. It's a viable and legal part of HRT just like T that can increase your quality of life as long as it is safe, because our goal is to be healthy.

Glad to hear that you’re doing so well on nandrolone so far. What are your thoughts on nandrolone’s ability to free up testosterone, and consequently increase free T? Have you heard anything about it’s ability to do this? Mike linkous at Defy specifically prescribed nandrolone to a patient for this specific reason, so I assume it has been shown to free up T. Just curious what your thoughts were, and if you’ve ever heard it doing this.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Glad to hear that you’re doing so well on nandrolone so far. What are your thoughts on nandrolone’s ability to free up testosterone, and consequently increase free T? Have you heard anything about it’s ability to do this? Mike linkous at Defy specifically prescribed nandrolone to a patient for this specific reason, so I assume it has been shown to free up T. Just curious what your thoughts were, and if you’ve ever heard it doing this.

Mike is nothing short of an androgen expert in my humble opinion. I frequently have my consults with him Anabolics will compete with T for androgen receptors and some for SHBG. If the androgen (like Nandrolone) has a stronger binding affinity than T, then the T can't bind and is free.

Gman86

Mike is nothing short of an androgen expert in my humble opinion. I frequently have my consults with him Anabolics will compete with T for androgen receptors and some for SHBG. If the androgen (like Nandrolone) has a stronger binding affinity than T, then the T can't bind and is free.

Makes sense. I’ve definitely heard it put this way before.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me