Nandrolone Experiences

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Hormone therapy is primitive in general. It’s like playing Super Mario and hitting the A button. Then the A button press costs $20 and you check back in a week to see if Mario jumped.

DS3

Reposting this from @Nelson Vergel. Excellent article that reviews clinical indications and clinical evidence for the use of nandrolone as well as oxandrolone and stanozolol.

Gunga

So. . . I have attempted to reduce my daily Testosterone Cyp injection and replace with Nandrolone to reduce estrogen and get off my Armidex .125 eod. I went from 10mgs Test daily to 4mgs Test and 8 mgs Nandrolone daily. I’m also doing 1 click of 100mg/ml Test cream as my DHT was low on injections alone. That 1 clicks add 500 ng/dL to my Test base trough of 650 ng/dL. Here are my observations after a month or so:

1. Noticeable boost in gym performance and body composition. I can lift more weight with less pain for sure. I’ve had a few comments like “you been working out?!”
2. sexual function is strangely improved with great erections versus before but libido has vastly decreased. I’m normally all over my wife but less so now for sure.
3. I feel less energized and I’m tired more often. Seemingly lost some motivation. Kind of a foggy malaise.
I think I’m going back to my previous protocol of 10 mgs Test Cyp daily and continuing 6mgs Nandrolone daily. I’m just worried as I don’t feel great when my levels are too high.

That said I love the change in body and strength. I don’t want to lose that! Frustrating.

Gman86

So. . . I have attempted to reduce my daily Testosterone Cyp injection and replace with Nandrolone to reduce estrogen and get off my Armidex .125 eod. I went from 10mgs Test daily to 4mgs Test and 8 mgs Nandrolone daily. I’m also doing 1 click of 100mg/ml Test cream as my DHT was low on injections alone. That 1 clicks add 500 ng/dL to my Test base trough of 650 ng/dL. Here are my observations after a month or so:

1. Noticeable boost in gym performance and body composition. I can lift more weight with less pain for sure. I’ve had a few comments like “you been working out?!”
2. sexual function is strangely improved with great erections versus before but libido has vastly decreased. I’m normally all over my wife but less so now for sure.
3. I feel less energized and I’m tired more often. Seemingly lost some motivation. Kind of a foggy malaise.
I think I’m going back to my previous protocol of 10 mgs Test Cyp daily and continuing 6mgs Nandrolone daily. I’m just worried as I don’t feel great when my levels are too high.

That said I love the change in body and strength. I don’t want to lose that! Frustrating.

Where are u applying the that one click of cream each day?

I’m using nandrolone as my base. Erections are a 10/10 I would say, but libido is a little lower than usual for me. Definitely not bad, but maybe like a 6/10 I would say. I prefer my libido higher. Since E2 plays a huge factor in libido, and some say is more of a driver of libido than testosterone itself, I wonder if now ur on the opposite end. Maybe slightly low E2. And if ur applying that cream to ur scrotum, the elevated DHT could be inhibiting E2 even further. Just food for thought. Maybe try getting E2 up a bit before giving up.

Gunga

I’m using nandrolone as my base. Erections are a 10/10 I would say, but libido is a little lower than usual for me. Definitely not bad, but maybe like a 6/10 I would say. I prefer my libido higher. Since E2 plays a huge factor in libido, and some say is more of a driver of libido than testosterone itself, I wonder if now ur on the opposite end. Maybe slightly low E2. And if ur applying that cream to ur scrotum, the elevated DHT could be inhibiting E2 even further. Just food for thought. Maybe try getting E2 up a bit before giving up.
I recently tested E2 at 29.8
I feel best around 20. My SHBG is 15.6

Gman86

I recently tested E2 at 29.8
I feel best around 20. My SHBG is 15.6

Interesting. Have u tried using HCG? Was just reading a guy’s post yesterday about using nandrolone as a base. 200mg nandrolone and 50mg of test. Said all of his symptoms improved compared to a test base, and was feeling great, but just felt like his libido declined. Someone suggested using HCG, so he did, at 500iu’s per week, and it seemed to fix the libido issue.
AE5DF25A-3E98-4837-8678-717072953543.png

Gunga

1 click is applied to scrotum every morning.

Gunga

Interesting. Have u tried using HCG? Was just reading a guy’s post yesterday about using nandrolone as a base. 200mg nandrolone and 50mg of test. Said all of his symptoms improved compared to a test base, and was feeling great, but just felt like his libido declined. Someone suggested using HCG, so he did, at 500iu’s per week, and it seemed to fix the libido issue. View attachment 10457
I failed to mention I currently inject HCG 250 iu twice weekly

DS3

Keep track of your subjective symptoms (e.g. motivation, energy, malaise) as you shift to the 10 mg T, 6 mg N (per day) therapy. Your symptoms could be caused from your lowered T, but they could also be side effects from nandrolone. Pay attention to it and report back to us if you are so inclined.

Gunga

Keep track of your subjective symptoms (e.g. motivation, energy, malaise) as you shift to the 10 mg T, 6 mg N (per day) therapy. Your symptoms could be caused from your lowered T, but they could also be side effects from nandrolone. Pay attention to it and report back to us if you are so inclined.
Will do!

benaoao

Quick update - on Deca 150 mg e5d and mk677 10mg pre bed and nothing else.

Ordered a DUTCH test which, unlike serum testing, tracks free levels of all hormones in urine.

well, e1/E2/e3 all absolutely nonexistent. Far below range. I’m guessing studies that show E2 in the lower teens should track free E2... or those guys are all fat as f**k. My body fat being single digit year round, I’m not THAT surprised.

Adding in HCG @500iu to my Deca injections.

Gman86

Quick update - on Deca 150 mg e5d and mk677 10mg pre bed and nothing else.

Ordered a DUTCH test which, unlike serum testing, tracks free levels of all hormones in urine.

well, e1/E2/e3 all absolutely nonexistent. Far below range. I’m guessing studies that show E2 in the lower teens should track free E2... or those guys are all fat as f**k. My body fat being single digit year round, I’m not THAT surprised.

Adding in HCG @500iu to my Deca injections.

How u feeling with basically non existent E2 levels?

benaoao

Pretty normal tbh. That said I have a history of low E2 even all natural 4 years ago so my ‘Feeling’ of normal might be skewed. Didn’t have any issue with a new girl last week... but I don’t equate health with boner quality or frequency.

since HCG at that dose puts me in the 30s (pg/mL) I’m expecting some general improvements.

SSHSSA74

I've been on 100mg per week for about 12 weeks and love it. I feel better overall, joints more mobile, libido a little higher, and some small strength and size increases. I'm injecting it 50mg BIW. No water retention or BP problems. I have not had a CBC or Lipids yet.

Talk to your doctor about trying it if you can. Defy will prescribe it now if you are already on TRT. and everything looks safe for you. Nandrolone has exactly the same legal status as Testosterone. It's a viable and legal part of HRT just like T that can increase your quality of life as long as it is safe, because our goal is to be healthy.
How much T are you currently taking per week in conjunction with Nandrolone?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me