250mcg b12 IM q3wk

TT 1529
E2 44
SHBG 48

TSH 0.9

homocysteine 5.1

Hematocrit 50.4 (unchanged)
Hemoglobin 16.6 gr/dl (unchanged)

My issue was always massively raised Lp(a) in the LDL-c partition.
(Heterozygous Fh)

before ND
2.64 micromol/l

after 8weeks ND
1.435 micromol/l

almost in range for first time in my life. (Interestingly, atorvastatin therpy had it over 3.0 !)

I’m considering adding oxandrolone in microdose, in addition to the microdose of ND in attempt to attenuate Lp(a) further.

@Jason Sypolt
@Vince

have you noticed any similar trends?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never had any issues with Lp(a) we have had a number of discussions on it.

bp

I've never had any issues with Lp(a) we have had a number of discussions on it.

I was wondering if you’d seen your LP(a) marker decrease Vince.
(But then again, know you’ve never had issues, so maybe never bothered having it as a test on your bloodwork, ....and tbh, why would you if it’s fine?)
I know you said you were going to add ND to your TRT. I hope it’s going well.

stay well mate
Ben x

Vince

Super Moderator
I was wondering if you’d seen your LP(a) marker decrease Vince.
(But then again, know you’ve never had issues, so maybe never bothered having it as a test on your bloodwork, ....and tbh, why would you if it’s fine?)
I know you said you were going to add ND to your TRT. I hope it’s going well.

stay well mate
Ben x
I do get my cholesterol lipid panel done along with my LP-a every 3 months. I have not noticed any difference.

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I'm not sure what you have in mind by "microdose", but there were some studies from the 70's or 80's on Oxandrolone and its effects on lipoproteins. They were using < 10mg if I remember correctly. It's a really interesting drug. I am taking Nandrolone and Oxandrolone right now and the only changes I have seen as I expected are ~25% lower HDL, 10-15% higher LDL, and lower Triglycerides. My SHBG is in single digits, but so is my fasting insulin for the first time that I know of so I'm quite pleased.

sokaiya

Unless you have a body wasting syndrome, what is the point of doing what you're doing?

What is your lipid profile? Using oxandrolone will effectively take your HDL to NOTHING.

bp

Unless you have a body wasting syndrome, what is the point of doing what you're doing?

What is your lipid profile? Using oxandrolone will effectively take your HDL to NOTHING.

“Unless you have a body wasting syndrome whats the point of doing what you're doing?”

What are you talking about?

Did you read my post?

Did you see the thread title?

The point is attenuating Lp(a) levels.

“Whats your lipid profile?”

The subclass of LDL-P, the Lp(a), which is the most atherogenic of all the LDL-P subclasses, is genetically very high in me.
2.5 x range limit naturally.
I posted these numbers, did you read them?

I never mentioned in my original post the dose of oxandrolone i was planning to use!

The theory that HDL should be high is now being reconsidered by researchers in the field of lipidology. It could well be nonsense.

Last edited:

bp

I'm not sure what you have in mind by "microdose", but there were some studies from the 70's or 80's on Oxandrolone and its effects on lipoproteins. They were using < 10mg if I remember correctly. It's a really interesting drug. I am taking Nandrolone and Oxandrolone right now and the only changes I have seen as I expected are ~25% lower HDL, 10-15% higher LDL, and lower Triglycerides. My SHBG is in single digits, but so is my fasting insulin for the first time that I know of so I'm quite pleased.
Yes, werent they (studies) the ones i sent you via the fb forum? ;-)

Microdose? Possibly 2.5-5mg qd

sokaiya

“Unless you have a body wasting syndrome whats the point of doing what you're doing?”

Did you read my post?

The subclass of LDL-P, the Lp(a), which is the most atherogenic of all the LDL-P subclasses, is genetically very high in me.

I never mentioned in my original post the dose of oxandrolone i was planning to use!

The theory that HDL should be high is now being reconsidered by researchers in the field of lipidology. It could well be nonsense.

the nandrolone, the anavar, what is your goal? What are you trying to achieve?

Gman86

What is ur baseline SHBG, or what was it around before using nandrolone and oxandrolone?

Gman86

Did you read my post?

Don’t pay any attention to him. He’s just a troll. Replying to his ignorant comments is just feeding that troll. Best thing u can do is ignore and starve him.

bp

What is ur baseline SHBG, or what was it around before using nandrolone and oxandrolone?
SHBG always sits between:
40 and 50 nmol/L

it fluctuates.

It was 45 nmol/L on this last lab work.
Which was after 8 wks of ND @ 30mg qwk.

It hasn’t appeared to shift (SHBG) with the ND addition to the TRT

bp

For me every oral steroid drastically reduces Lpa but it does the same for Hdl while Ldl goes up. How did nandrolone effect your Hdl?
It barely moved. It’s always low anyway.
Plus, there’s data and research now, heavily suggesting that the idea that HDL should be high, (and is the GOOD cholesterol), is bullshit and nonsense.
It could well be that it’s an indicator of toxins in the body. (High HDL)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me