Nandrolone ( Deca Durabolin) Improves Joint Pain in Hypogonadal Men Within 8 Weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online

masters2121

Hello, Reading about an update on Nandrolone and saw your post. Did you have an opportunity to use this product? If yes, would you please share the dose and if it was successful in reducing your joint pain? I too am am experiencing joint pain and am patient at defy. I looked and saw that this product is available through empower. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

masters2121

I used 100mg per week for 10 weeks and noticed nothing but nipple sensitivity, im a sensitive guy.... I should have ran it for 20 weeks minimum imo at that dosage. I was trying to see if a small dosage would affect my shoulder any. Trying to avoid surgery. If i had to do it over again I'd probably do it for 3-6 months at low dosage again. My bp spikes pretty easily, so i keep my trt dosage pretty normal and anything else added mild. Im just an aaverag guy so i cant give any advice. I just know from my studies and experience i wasted that bottle and if i run it again im going twice as long.

Another Great Day

I used 100mg per week for 10 weeks and noticed nothing but nipple sensitivity, im a sensitive guy.... I should have ran it for 20 weeks minimum imo at that dosage. I was trying to see if a small dosage would affect my shoulder any. Trying to avoid surgery. If i had to do it over again I'd probably do it for 3-6 months at low dosage again. My bp spikes pretty easily, so i keep my trt dosage pretty normal and anything else added mild. Im just an aaverag guy so i cant give any advice. I just know from my studies and experience i wasted that bottle and if i run it again im going twice as long.

Thank you very much. I noticed a post about increased LDL and looked up the side effects which do include elevated LDL. Did you ave any issues? I will ask Defy if I can try next month when I have my follow up. Thanks again!

masters2121

I did this last year up through November. Just had labs done. HDL 34, LDL 114, Total 159,normal. Triglycerides were 54, low. My hdl has been low since trt started. I eat strict paleo diet and exercise 6 days a week. Any steroid will suppress hdl and raise ldl from my experience and studies. Higher doses = increased side effects. Imo ldl can be managed for 20 weeks or however long if diet is strict, cardio up, and supporting your body with some supplements. I always take a cycle support guys use on orals, just to try and optimize my health.

Another Great Day

I did this last year up through November. Just had labs done. HDL 34, LDL 114, Total 159,normal. Triglycerides were 54, low. My hdl has been low since trt started. I eat strict paleo diet and exercise 6 days a week. Any steroid will suppress hdl and raise ldl from my experience and studies. Higher doses = increased side effects. Imo ldl can be managed for 20 weeks or however long if diet is strict, cardio up, and supporting your body with some supplements. I always take a cycle support guys use on orals, just to try and optimize my health.

Great - thanks!

Ironhead

I used it bi weekly .5 ml, and it did help my joints, if you use too much you'll up your red blood count, especially if your on trt. Also you might worry about Deca dick

JimGainz

Hello, Reading about an update on Nandrolone and saw your post. Did you have an opportunity to use this product? If yes, would you please share the dose and if it was successful in reducing your joint pain? I too am am experiencing joint pain and am patient at defy. I looked and saw that this product is available through empower. Thanks.
It definitely works for joints. I’m on a low dose, 80mg/wk along with TRT. It took about 8 weeks but it was like OMG, I am nearly pain free after over a decade. I even started doing leg extensions with 100lbs with no pain and minimal knee creaking. Prior to treatment, I could barely extend my knee and hold it straight without pain, with no weights. That’s a huge improvement. I’m getting bloods later this month and will post back with any anomalies, but I plan to keep this up. Don’t want to go back feeling like an old man again.

ERO

Does anyone know if Defy prescribes this for joint pain? I will ask them at my next consult, but that is a ways away. I have some shoulder and knee pain that I sure wish I could fix.

Another Great Day

Currently a patient at Defy. I asked a few months ago and was told I would need verification of shoulder surgery, or joint pain that had been treated. I checked with another antiaging clinic in the Midwest. They would prescribe but the cost was 4 times higher than average than the price at the local pharmacy.

Another Great Day

Thank you!

I worked in the industry and understand why many drugs require a prescription but many of these products are only "allowed" with a physician's "approval" many people fully understand the benefits and risks of drugs but are not allowed access to them. Black market is an option but the risk of product quality is to high. Thanks!

JimGainz

Many concierge style medical centers will provide this treatment - but there’s is a whole protocol and timeline that needs to occur first. 1) you need to be a TRT patient for probably at least a year, 2) estrogen must be dialed in, 3) most places want you to try some GH releasing peptide to see if that helps (it usually does) 4) if pain still persists then you need to supply documented medical evidence of the injury which they evaluate (and may very well decline). It’s not for everyone – and quite frankly GH peptides work pretty well for most joint issues – in my case I had documented evidence going back over 20 years of chronic joint pain, surgeries, bone breaks – you name it – it took me probably about three or four months even to gather all the medical records

Another Great Day

Many concierge style medical centers will provide this treatment - but there’s is a whole protocol and timeline that needs to occur first. 1) you need to be a TRT patient for probably at least a year, 2) estrogen must be dialed in, 3) most places want you to try some GH releasing peptide to see if that helps (it usually does) 4) if pain still persists then you need to supply documented medical evidence of the injury which they evaluate (and may very well decline). It’s not for everyone – and quite frankly GH peptides work pretty well for most joint issues – in my case I had documented evidence going back over 20 years of chronic joint pain, surgeries, bone breaks – you name it – it took me probably about three or four months even to gather all the medical records
Would you mind sharing which peptides were successful in your treatment? Thanks!

JimGainz

Would you mind sharing which peptides were successful in your treatment? Thanks!
Mk677 worked very well but I had too much water weight gain even at 12.5 mg/day. I then switched to Ipamorelin which also had a good healing and recomp effect (lost fat). Either of these helped a lot of my nagging joint issues but some of my injuries were a bit too much - which is why I had to start Nandrolone. But I bet most guys would find some relief with these peptides.

Another Great Day

Mk677 worked very well but I had too much water weight gain even at 12.5 mg/day. I then switched to Ipamorelin which also had a good healing and recomp effect (lost fat). Either of these helped a lot of my nagging joint issues but some of my injuries were a bit too much - which is why I had to start Nandrolone. But I bet most guys would find some relief with these peptides.

Thanks

Vince

Super Moderator
Well just an update to my above quote. Came off the Nandrolone after 6 weeks as my LDL went through the roof. Prostate enlargement also came on during this period which I'm now taking Tadalafil and some other medication for.
When you were using Nandrolone, did you adjust any of your other trt protocol. What about of testosterone and HCG were you using, along with your 100 mg of Nandrolone? Did you also take a testosterone panel at the time? If you did, can you post results.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me