Buy Lab Tests Online

While on TRT, does adding nandrolone increase or decrease TT?

• Total voters

DS3

PARTICIPATION NEEDED!

Of those EM members that have taken nandrolone or are currently taking nandrolone alongside their TRT, we are conducting a small ExcelMale study to help determine the effect that nandrolone has on Total Testosterone, E2, Prolactin, SHBG, free T, and DHT while taking TRT.

Here is what is needed:

Simply post the following information...

(1) Pretest Labs (Labs taken before adding nandrolone to TRT):
TT
Free T
SHBG
E2
Prolactin
DHT
Blood Assay Methodology
RX Protocol

(2) Posttest Labs (Labs taken during nandrolone treatment):
TT
Free T
SHBG
E2
Prolactin
DHT
Blood Assay Methodology
RX Protocol

Let's move our knowledge forward!

@Gman86 @Vince @Nelson Vergel @Jason Sypolt @madman @madhacker @Cataceous

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
When used with TRT, nandrolone (like all 17-alpha methylated anabolics) has the following effects on blood work and quality of life:
  1. Free T goes up
  2. HDL goes down
  3. SHBG goes down
  4. DHT may or may not go up
  5. Hematocrit goes up
  6. Blood pressure and water retention may go up in some men
  7. Joint pain goes down (this effect is unique to nandrolone) Nandrolone, joint pain and tendon healing
  8. Prolactin stays the same (despite what you read everywhere- Prove me wrong!)
  9. Total T does not go up if you use LC/MS assay (Not ECLIA immunoassay)
  10. ED: No effect
  11. Muscle pump improves
  12. Strength improves
  13. Water retention can get worse
  14. Appetite may increase
  15. No drug-induced liver enzyme changes. But be aware that resistance exercise can increase certain liver enzymes.

NOTE: If you get a testosterone test that uses the old immunoassay, nandrolone will be picked up as testosterone. But that won't happen if you use LC/MS:

DS3

Of those EM members that have taken nandrolone or are currently taking nandrolone alongside their TRT, we are conducting a small ExcelMale study to help determine the effect that nandrolone has on Total Testosterone, E2, Prolactin, SHBG, free T, and DHT while taking TRT.

Here is what is needed:

(1) Pretest Labs (Labs taken before adding nandrolone to TRT):
TT
Free T
SHBG
E2
Prolactin
DHT
Blood Assay Methodology
RX Protocol

(2) Posttest Labs (Labs taken during nandrolone treatment):
TT
Free T
SHBG
E2
Prolactin
DHT
Blood Assay Methodology
RX Protocol

Let's move our knowledge forward!

@Gman86 @Vince @Nelson Vergel @Jason Sypolt @madman @madhacker @Cataceous
By the way, @DS3, Thank you for the poll and interesting question!

Absolutely!

Wilson7

I know a couple of females using N for HRT, no hair thinning as they experienced with T, even small doses, but their total T was quite high with standard immunoassay, will suggest LC-MS and see how it compares.

finkelet

When used with TRT, nandrolone (like all anabolics) has the following effects on blood work and quality of life:
  1. Free T goes up
  2. HDL goes down
  3. SHBG goes down
  4. DHT may or may not go up
  5. Hematocrit goes up
  6. Blood pressure may go up in some men
  7. Joint pain goes down (this effect is unique to nandrolone) Nandrolone, joint pain and tendon healing
  8. Prolactin does not change (despite what you read everywhere- Prove me wrong!)
  9. Total T does not go up if you use LC/MS assay (Not ECLIA immunoassay)
  10. ED: No effect
  11. Muscle pump improves
  12. Strength improves
  13. Water retention can get worse
  14. Appetite may increase

Does this hold true if one was to substitute some Test with Nandrolone? If I'm currently using 150mg Test C over a week and went to 100mg and 50mg of Nando?

Gman86

I know a couple of females using N for HRT, no hair thinning as they experienced with T, even small doses, but their total T was quite high with standard immunoassay, will suggest LC-MS and see how it compares.

Do you know the doses of nandrolone that they were using? And were they using it by itself?

It depends on how much testosterone you are using, if you smoke, if you have sleep apnea, if you eat a lot of iron-rich foods, etc... Best guess 2 points max
Currently around 180mg/week it puts my total T in the high 900's. Doctor just started me on Nandrolone 100mg/week split into two 50mg injections with my T.

Thanks, Nelson!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
We used higher doses back then because we were using it for HIV wasting syndrome. But after reversing wasting, many HIV+ patients stayed on a maintenance dose of 100 mg of nandrolone plus 100 mg of testosterone per week for years while also monitoring hematocrit and HDL as main variables.

bochinit

We used higher doses back then because we were using it for HIV wasting syndrome. But after reversing wasting, many HIV+ patients stayed on a maintenance dose of 100 mg of nandrolone plus 100 mg of testosterone per week for years while also monitoring hematocrit and HDL as main variables.

Hey Nelson, in your 10 years of experience with Nandrolone did you suffer with depression or libido/ed issues?

Wilson7

I was on 200 mg of Deca every two weeks and 350 IU HCG twice a week for 10 years (1995 to 2005). Never had an issue with either one, but over time Hb and HCT did become a problem as did iron levels. Could have been resolved with blood donations but we didn't have our heads wrapped around that concept until more recently.

Gman86

I was on 200 mg of Deca every two weeks and 350 IU HCG twice a week for 10 years (1995 to 2005). Never had an issue with either one, but over time Hb and HCT did become a problem as did iron levels. Could have been resolved with blood donations but we didn't have our heads wrapped around that concept until more recently.

Did you ever have labs done while on that protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me