Nandrolone-based Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

S1W

I know of at least one member (Gman86) here who has tried it.

Anyone else doing it/tried it and care to share your experiences?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I did use 70 mg of nandrolone weekly, for over 6 months. My main issue was, my cholesterol panel. It really hurt my HDL particle numbers, it cut them in half. And put me in high-risk category. Other than that I felt good on nandrolone. It did not heal my rotary cuff. I had surgery and lucky I did. I had a bone spur and a torn bicep, along with the torn rotator cuff. I actually went golfing the day before my surgery. I had my best game of the season.

I recently did 8 weeks of nandrolone at 120 mg per week in addition to my TRT of 160mgs per week and HCG 250 2x. It messed w/my sex drive for sure. I still had raging morning wood but I literally had zero desire. I went a week without sex. I'm a few weeks since my last shot and my libido came raging back to the point where it's nearly uncontrollable. Caveat... this always seems to happen if I experiment outside my standard protocol and then return to it. Same thing happened when I experimented with dianabol (and then returned to baseline protocol) although dianabol didn't mess w/my sex drive as much as nandrolone. Primobolan was the other drug and really didn't have this effect as I maintained my sex drive even though my E2 went to 4 while using it.

I will remark that I have torn TFCC in both wrists and it did seem to help (nandrolone). I have arthitis in my neck and that didn't seem to benefit.

Gman86

I recently did 8 weeks of nandrolone at 120 mg per week in addition to my TRT of 160mgs per week and HCG 250 2x. It messed w/my sex drive for sure. I still had raging morning wood but I literally had zero desire. I went a week without sex. I'm a few weeks since my last shot and my libido came raging back to the point where it's nearly uncontrollable. Caveat... this always seems to happen if I experiment outside my standard protocol and then return to it. Same thing happened when I experimented with dianabol (and then returned to baseline protocol) although dianabol didn't mess w/my sex drive as much as nandrolone. Primobolan was the other drug and really didn't have this effect as I maintained my sex drive even though my E2 went to 4 while using it.

I will remark that I have torn TFCC in both wrists and it did seem to help (nandrolone). I have arthitis in my neck and that didn't seem to benefit.

Whats the protocol that u were on before the nandrolone and are on currently I assume

S1W

To be clear, my question is not about using nandrolone as an add-on to a test cyp based protocol. I have used/am currently using nandrolone in addition to my test cyp protocol.

I’m interested in hearing from people who have used nandrolone as the base. For example, something like 200mg ND/week with 50mg TC/week.

JimGainz

To be clear, my question is not about using nandrolone as an add-on to a test cyp based protocol. I have used/am currently using nandrolone in addition to my test cyp protocol.

I’m interested in hearing from people who have used nandrolone as the base. For example, something like 200mg ND/week with 50mg TC/week.
That’s not a good long term protocol but it can be done. Last time I did that was in the 80s at 250mg Deca and 100mg test. I have also run it solo back then - so any addition of Testosterone would be beneficial. For your protocol above I would bump the Test to at least 100mg and assess sides. If libido or wood goes south cut back nandrolone and bump Test so they are about equal. That’s what I would do - again, not ideal but it has been done.

Reactions: S1W

I did something like this for a short time. I am fine with Nandrolone or Nandrolone + transdermal Estrogen. As soon as I add Testosterone in any dose to Nandrolone I got mood isues, itching nipples, water retention and sleep issues. I am not sensitive to E2, feel well on levels above 70. I can´t say what exactly the reason is, but I can´t stand the combination of Nandrolone and T. What is true for me might be of course different for you.

Reactions: S1W

Warrior

120mg of test, 100mg of nan. per week. Have used this many times because I feel great on it. Bloodwork is ok.

Whats the protocol that u were on before the nandrolone and are on currently I assume

80mg of test cyp + 250iu Pregnyl every 3.5 days

I recently got blood work done after adding Nandrolone for 8 weeks then had labs drawn 3-4 weeks after stopping. It boosted my hematocrit which had consistently been in range 45-46 to 49. It had no effect on my lipids.

JimGainz

80mg of test cyp + 250iu Pregnyl every 3.5 days

I recently got blood work done after adding Nandrolone for 8 weeks then had labs drawn 3-4 weeks after stopping. It boosted my hematocrit which had consistently been in range 45-46 to 49. It had no effect on my lipids.
Any withdrawal symptoms? Reason I ask is that my last deca run at 100mg for 12 weeks with TRT coincided with some anxiety upon cessation- however, I attribute to an increase in thyroid meds.

captain

Before Nandrolone

RBC 5.49 x10E6/uL 4.14-5.80
Hemoglobin 16.8 g/dL 13.0-17.7
Hematocrit 48.8 % 37.5-51.0

After 6 months of 50mg a week Nandrolone stopped 6 weeks before these labs.

RBC

6.34 m/uL

4.20 - 6.00 m/uL

H

Hemoglobin

19.4 g/dL

13.0 - 17.0 g/dL

H

Hematocrit

56.8 %

39.0 - 51.0 %

H

First month of use I started having vertigo and increased tinnitus. l had increased blood pressure from the start. At the end of use and after I was very tired but my joints felt great. I believe Nandrolone caused sleep apnea or made it worse and my wife will confirm it. I donated blood and I am starting to feel better. I am off all TRT for now. I will be doing a sleep study at some point.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
So many posts and experiences!

25 pages of experiences just in this thread:

Guys, please use the search function to minimize repetitive posts and questions. We have 11 years of archives.

search excelmale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com