nandrolone- atrophy in quads? Also, legalities and terminology

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

madman

Super Moderator
Yeah, he's got me on 240/140 and I also inject EOD. I'll go in for a F2F visit with him next month (only seen him via Teledoc since April) and we're going to explore peptides when I see him.

My labs were fantastic at 200/100 so we moved up a bit (to current) as of 2 weeks ago. Also has me on 1500iu hCG and Lipo-C & B12 weekly injctions. Empower has a fantastic veterans discount so the out of pocket is minimal and his $30 copays I can pay all day.

What is the purpose of upping your T dose let alone the ND?

If you think an extra 40mg of T + 40 mg of ND is going to help you pack on muscle then you are kidding yourself.

200mg/week of T + 1500iu hCG surely must already have your FT levels very high?

All you are going to do by upping your T dose by a 40mg/week is to increase the likelihood of driving up your RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit let alone possibly drive down your HDL.

40mg jump in T dose will have a big impact on increasing your TT/FT/e2 levels as it is a whopping dose increase.

If I were to increase my T dose 10-20mg/week than TT will jump almost 300 ng/dL.

20mg/week jump would be far more sensible but even than do you truly need to drive your levels up higher?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JimGainz

I’m currently running 100mg/100mg Test Deca (injected 25mg EOD of each compound). Fee great. No issues at all. I am over 50 yo and lift hard 3x wk and def look a bit fuller and I am noticeably stronger. You will not make “gains” on a standard dose but it helps preserve muscle Do Deca for joint and inflammation relief and leave the gains for your diet and training

Gman86

I’m currently running 100mg/100mg Test Deca (injected 25mg EOD of each compound). Fee great. No issues at all. I am over 50 yo and lift hard 3x wk and def look a bit fuller and I am noticeably stronger. You will not make “gains” on a standard dose but it helps preserve muscle Do Deca for joint and inflammation relief and leave the gains for your diet and training

How long have u been running this particular protocol?

JimGainz

How long have u been running this particular protocol?
This is my third “cycle” - I go 10 weeks on, 10 off. Rinse and repeat. Will def run again after time off. Deca has amazing healing properties and each time I ran it my joints got better and better. Even when off.

josborne3

Really? I said that? Where? LOL

I bet I said "Never inject in quads"
Why do you advise not injecting in quads? I have been injecting my weekly dose of test cyp into the top of my legs for quite awhile with no issues. Prior to this, my injection site was my glutes. This was a problem mainly because it is hard to see what I am doing.

pstevens

curious if anyone is having success injecting deca via sub-q injections? I know I switched my Test injections and use insulin needles to inject into my belly fat. much easier, seems to be effective. As I get older, twisting around to inject into my glutes isn't really feasible anymore. I would think Deca would be just as effective, both are oil based. just wondering if it gives the same relief vs intra muscular?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Why not in quads?
It is the most unpredictable and problematic area to inject. Bleeding, soreness and other issues happen. I have been around for many years and I have seen so many people complain about this. Delts, hip/glutes, and subq in abdominal area are safer areas.

josborne3

curious if anyone is having success injecting deca via sub-q injections? I know I switched my Test injections and use insulin needles to inject into my belly fat. much easier, seems to be effective. As I get older, twisting around to inject into my glutes isn't really feasible anymore. I would think Deca would be just as effective, both are oil based. just wondering if it gives the same relief vs intra muscular?
Getting test cup to flow out of an insulin gauge 28 - 30 needle seems like it take allot of force. I get that you must fill the syringe from the back.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

You can use a 27 gauge 1/2 inch syringe.

Look at these interesting PK graphs from Wikipedia. The bottom one shows subcutaneous injection-related blood levels.

nandrolone deca  pk blood levels IM subcutaneous.jpg

Sly

I’ve been on 60mg/wk Deca for 6mos and although it helped my joint pain around week 4-8, the effects have since diminished and my blood pressure is now I the high zone. My consult wit Dr. Calkins from Defy is coming up and I’m going to request to drop the Deca and replace with Oxandrolone. I also want to add BPC 157 to help with a triceps ligament issue.
Thoughts?

bochinit

I’ve been on 60mg/wk Deca for 6mos and although it helped my joint pain around week 4-8, the effects have since diminished and my blood pressure is now I the high zone. My consult wit Dr. Calkins from Defy is coming up and I’m going to request to drop the Deca and replace with Oxandrolone. I also want to add BPC 157 to help with a triceps ligament issue.
Thoughts?

How much test are you using?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Oxandrolone will dramatically decrease your estradiol even on TRT. That may make your joint issue worse. Try it out but be aware. It’s also a lot more expensive than nandrolone. But some love it since it may be more “cutting” even if is not as good for strength and mass. All About Oxandrolone

swoops36

Thoughts?
I’ve been on 25mg Anavar daily for 2 weeks, and it’s awesome. Strength is going up during each workout. I started BPC today for a nagging back injury. I am turned off by Deca’s reported side effects

Reactions: Sly

Sly

I’ve been on 25mg Anavar daily for 2 weeks, and it’s awesome. Strength is going up during each workout. I started BPC today for a nagging back injury. I am turned off by Deca’s reported side effects
Thanks for the feedback. Did you have any joint pain prior to the Anavar? If so, has it helped any? Keep us posted on the BPC

swoops36

Thanks for the feedback. Did you have any joint pain prior to the Anavar? If so, has it helped any? Keep us posted on the BPC
I didn’t have any joint pain, just a lot of lower back pain from an old injury. My Dr said Deca was an option, but could try the Oxandrolone first. It hasn’t made my joints feel worse, but also didn’t help the back pain, so adding in the BPC

Sly

Oxandrolone will dramatically decrease your estradiol even on TRT. That may make your joint issue worse. Try it out but be aware. It’s also a lot more expensive than nandrolone. But some love it since it may be more “cutting” even if is not as good for strength and mass. All About Oxandrolone
Thanks, I’ll move cautiously. My Estradiol was at 37, so I have a little room there. I’m not worried about the money if it helps. I could stand to lose some belly fat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale