Nandrolone and hematocrit?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bubbs

I've been on 200mg nd/100mg test a week for a while as an attempt to help with my chronic joint issues. It seems to be working but I'm concerned the nd dose is too high, after a few months my hematocrit has jumped to the upper 50s and I'm generally feeling very crappy

Would 50-100mg of ND be equally effective for the joint issues without the hct spike?

I'm also concerned about the potential cardiac effects of ND although the studies I've seen used a much higher dose on rats, and my HIV+ friend tells me he has been prescribed it for years with no real issues

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've been on 200mg nd/100mg test a week for a while as an attempt to help with my chronic joint issues. It seems to be working but I'm concerned the nd dose is too high, after a few months my hematocrit has jumped to the upper 50s and I'm generally feeling very crappy

Would 50-100mg of ND be equally effective for the joint issues without the hct spike?

I'm also concerned about the potential cardiac effects of ND although the studies I've seen used a much higher dose on rats, and my HIV+ friend tells me he has been prescribed it for years with no real issue.

post#2

post#4

Absolutely no need for such a dose (200 mg ND) for joint pain.

Bubbs

Hct was back to 52 this morning after a couple weeks on 100mg , pretty big drop, I wonder if it could have been hydration issues compounding things

I'm sticking with 100mg from now on

Wilson7

ND has a long half life, doubtful cutting the dose to 100 mg over a 2 week period would result in a meaningful drop in Hb/HCT and RBC lifespan is about 120 days and as MM stated, no need for 200 mg/wk for joints. 50 - 100 mg should be plenty. ND is a real driver of erythrocytosis, only inj androgen that is probably worse is boldenone. I'd suggest a blood donation even at 52. That is my upper limit before a phlebo.

Bubbs

Yeah I had another blood test 2 days after that 52 and it was back up to 57 (after 2 donations in 2 weeks)

I don't really understand what's happening so stopped ND completely,can hydration explain a 5 point loss then gain in days??

Yeah I had another blood test 2 days after that 52 and it was back up to 57 (after 2 donations in 2 weeks)

I don't really understand what's happening so stopped ND completely,can hydration explain a 5 point loss then gain in days??
Hi B, been on 45 mg ND/week for almost a year. No joint pain. Nice muscle gains. Your 200 dose sounded crazy. I'm 205lbs, 6 feet. 64 years. Benching 365. ND I think helped me progress from 300 to 365. But only 45/week. Consult another MD!

Jed Dorsey

Hi B, been on 45 mg ND/week for almost a year. No joint pain. Nice muscle gains. Your 200 dose sounded crazy. I'm 205lbs, 6 feet. 64 years. Benching 365. ND I think helped me progress from 300 to 365. But only 45/week. Consult another MD!
Jack have you seen any muscle gains out of the 45 mg/ND a week?? Along with the joint pain management

Attachments

• img_2021_01_09_15_27_36.jpg
    img_2021_01_09_15_27_36.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 75

Gman86

What’s ur testosterone dose along with the 45mg of nandrolone?

Fred52

I'm very close to what you're doing. Currently on 80mg/wk of T and 50mg/wk of Nandrolone. I'm 53 (about to turn 54) 5'9" 190lbs and benching 315.

HealthMan

80mg of nandrolone a week added to my TRT protocol increased my HCT 6 points. I guess some of us are really sensitive to nandrolone when it comes to RBC production

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me