Nandrolone added to TRT protocol in micro dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online

bp

I posted a while back about my intentions of adding Nandrolone to my TRT protocol.
And whilst i havent yet had blood work taken on this new protocol. (I will wait 4 more weeks). I thought id share this for any gents to comment.

I added nandrolone decanoate 2 weeks ago. I dropped my testosterone ester dosage by 10%, and added in the ‘deca’ at 20% of my new testosterone ester dosage.

My desire was 2fold.

1. An attempt to reduce acne, that could present itself when my testosterone ester dosage was at its high optimal level. (I feel best when its around 1100 usa units, but suffer acne as a consequence.)
My hypothesis is its due to high DHT conversion, so my theory is, that by switching a proportion of the testosterone ester, for the ‘deca’, the AR receptor would receive less overall stimulus, attenuating the acne issue, whilst still putting my free testosterone in the high range which i prefer.

2. Nandrolones effect on Lp(a). (My Lp(a) is 3x desired limit!)
Even the PCSK9 inhibitors which i use only attenuate Lp(a) by 15-25 % (which i know the drug manufacturers were disappointed with, as its not enough to lessen the inflammation effect Lp(a) has on the artery intima)
Nandrolone however, along with oxandrolone and stanozolol have shown in studies to have a very powerful effect on the problematic Lp(a) LDLc particle. (However the liver issues and henceforth lipid panel changes that come with the methylated testosterone compounds, makes me choose Nandrolone over oxandrolone and stanozolol)

Its only been 2 weeks.
Yet, TBH, even though the decanoate ester suggests a 14 day terminal half life (although in my own blood work results, my body metabolises the testosterone esters at a much faster rate than is documented in medical text.) i feel very very good.
The Acne,....gone! With the additional bonuses of Increased frequency of erections, and increased penis sensitivity. (So with a bit if luck, my DHT conversion hypothesis was correct. And with the riddance of the acne has also come those other desirable side effects.)

Only the next blood test will show whether the Lp(a) is lowered.
But so far, even though it is very early stages, my experience has been excellent.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
bp, I added your thread to my watch list. I'm sure as you know I added Nandrolone to my protocol, one week ago. Hopefully we both will have good success with it.

DS3

I posted a while back about my intentions of adding Nandrolone to my TRT protocol.
And whilst i havent yet had blood work taken on this new protocol. (I will wait 4 more weeks). I thought id share this for any gents to comment.

I added nandrolone decanoate 2 weeks ago. I dropped my testosterone ester dosage by 10%, and added in the ‘deca’ at 20% of my new testosterone ester dosage.

My desire was 2fold.

1. An attempt to reduce acne, that could present itself when my testosterone ester dosage was at its high optimal level. (I feel best when its around 1100 usa units, but suffer acne as a consequence.)
My hypothesis is its due to high DHT conversion, so my theory is, that by switching a proportion of the testosterone ester, for the ‘deca’, the AR receptor would receive less overall stimulus, attenuating the acne issue, whilst still putting my free testosterone in the high range which i prefer.

2. Nandrolones effect on Lp(a). (My Lp(a) is 3x desired limit!)
Even the PCSK9 inhibitors which i use only attenuate Lp(a) by 15-25 % (which i know the drug manufacturers were disappointed with, as its not enough to lessen the inflammation effect Lp(a) has on the artery intima)
Nandrolone however, along with oxandrolone and stanozolol have shown in studies to have a very powerful effect on the problematic Lp(a) LDLc particle. (However the liver issues and henceforth lipid panel changes that come with the methylated testosterone compounds, makes me choose Nandrolone over oxandrolone and stanozolol)

Its only been 2 weeks.
Yet, TBH, even though the decanoate ester suggests a 14 day terminal half life (although in my own blood work results, my body metabolises the testosterone esters at a much faster rate than is documented in medical text.) i feel very very good.
The Acne,....gone! With the additional bonuses of Increased frequency of erections, and increased penis sensitivity. (So with a bit if luck, my DHT conversion hypothesis was correct. And with the riddance of the acne has also come those other desirable side effects.)

Only the next blood test will show whether the Lp(a) is lowered.
But so far, even though it is very early stages, my experience has been excellent.
Thanks for posting. Keep us updated.

bochinit

bp, I added your thread to my watch list. I'm sure as you know I added Nandrolone to my protocol, one week ago. Hopefully we both will have good success with it.

Your penis is still alive? This scares me to a point that I would prefer to throw my Nandros on the garbage than use them. LOL

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me