NAD, Hype Or Miracle Molecule?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

What is the endpoint you are looking for?

A good Q, and that's just it: what are the measurable endpoints demonstrating actual benefits? That remains unclear. Majority of the data is under the low tissue levels of NAD+ are associated with X bad things so raising NAD+ levels back to that of younger people will prevent bad things/teat bad things type. Preliminary data on animals looked promising, small low powered limited human studies showed some promise. A whole lot more data is needed. On paper holds real promise, but data no where near what's needed to demonstrate that.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
That sounds very abstract to me. I take many pills and none without a specific endpoint. I will wait until human-related endpoints are defined. Longevity is an impossible endpoint to measure for an n=1

Will Brink

That sounds very abstract to me. I take many pills and none without a specific endpoint. I will wait until human-related endpoints are defined. Longevity is an impossible endpoint to measure for an n=1

Covered somewhat in my article. There may be new data since I wrote it, not sure. Due mostly to cost combined with lack of useful human data, I don't use NR myself currently.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me