Mystery side effect of TRT/HCG???

Buy Lab Tests Online

jamesinla

Hey guys. Here’s another one. Hope it’s not TMI.

I started noticing lots of mucus in my rectum a few months ago. It’s clear. Like egg whites. I went to a GI doctor but he couldn’t make any sense of it since I don’t have any other symptoms. He said for whatever reason my body is producing excess mucus in that region.

Right around the time when I first started noticing the excess mucus, I also realized my E2 was elevated. Around 39pg/ml. So I lowered my E2 using an AI to around 20, and it kind of seemed like the mucus was starting to clear up a bit.

I ended up accidentally going a bit too low with my E2 levels down to 14pg/ml. And all of a sudden the excess mucus came right back. So, maybe it’s not the E2 causing it.

So then I figured maybe it’s the HCG. I read that in women, when they get pregnant, their bodies produce more HCG and it causes excess mucus production in their cervix. Now, clearly I do not have a cervix, but I thought maybe the HCG is somehow contributing to the excess mucus in my back side. Well, I stopped the HCG altogether and it’s been about 2 weeks now and the mucus production has not changed at all.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? I am almost certain that it is related to hormones. But I can’t pinpoint what is causing it.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MIP1950

Yes, an unusual symptom, for sure! Test Cypionate or Test Enanthate? I can't tolerate the cottonseed oil in test C. Never took HCG.

Have you been eating something you've never eaten before or eating/drinking a lot of something particular? Been checked for celiac? A mystery, but when something isn't obvious, you have to be your own doctor as you try to figure it out.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me