MyProtein.com - powders aminos whey and supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online

Re-Ride

MyProtein claims to be U.K.'s No.1 in sports nutrition and is expanding in to the U.S. market. Labdoor gives their Iso Pro 97 whey, Impact whey isolate and Impact whey high scores for quality and price. #1, #2 and #4 respectively.

Range: The range of products is quite large. Selection can be made from "your goal" "your sport" "best sellers" ect

Shipping: $3.99 or free over $70. Shipped from a U.S. warehouse, usually arrives UPS in 3-5 days.

Packaging: heavy laminated resealable re-usable pouches 0.2 lbs, 250g and up for powders. Large block lettering to help you quickly grab what you need.

Quality: I perceive the quality of what I've received to be very high. They offer products in a range of qualities, Whey being a prime example. Shop carefully.

Flavors: I usually prefer unflavored but you can score a deep discount on a promoted flavor. I find the flavors light clean and true which says a lot from a picky guy like me.

Site Ease of Use: 3/10. When something goes o.o.s while shopping it simply disappears from your basket. It's a very slow and annoying site. Some sales require you to enter a coupon code listed on the site while other sales do not. If you've got a good deal in the basket pay the $3.99 sh and check out before it's gone. You can add the same product to your basket from two different pages and get different prices.

Pricing and marketing ploys: Know the market price before buying. Keep a pad handy. Jot down prices, size and expected discounts. The advertised price is often not reflected at check out. For example today's protein powder discount was promised at 30% but only 25% discount given.

The discounted price should appear to the right of the regular price on order summary page. Sometimes you'll get a discount applied to sale priced items and sometimes not. ++Regular non-discounted price is no bargain++ When lucky though you can realize up to 75% off or more. Deep discounts usually apply to only one flavor and may be offered merely because expiration date is less than a year out.

Coupon stacking: The site promised that a protein code was stack-able. It permanently wiped out a "10% off everything" promo I'd earned. Annoying.
... My strong advice to the marketing manger:
Cut the coupon crap, drop regular pricing to a consistently competitive price point.
List wt in both U.S. pounds and metric grams.
Fix your balky site. U.S. consumers don't want to waste time ordering or price comparing.

Recent deals:

MyProtein whey (not isolate) $10.24 for 2.2lbs, 1kg pouch Natural Chocolate. "regular price" $38. Great deal for a clean tasting product even though I prefer unflavored

L Glutamine powder 100%: $5.76 for 2.2 lbs (1 kg)

BCAA 2:1:1 $7 for 0.5 lbs

Beef Jerky 85g $1.95. contains 33g protein. not a premium nitrate free jerky but a deal none the less and quite tasty.

In summary very competitive pricing can be had on quality supplements however you must be on your toes, track pricing and verify discounts given. Just because Labdoor ranks some of their products like BCAA very highly does not infer the same to the full line.

Excelmale members may message me for a 25% discount link. disclaimer: myprotein referrals earn users a small discount on their next order. You will get the same opportunity.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Hardly Nelson, It's a critical review. I recommend them with caveat. I'm unable to pay for super premium grass fed organic whey for example and I'm sure that's the case for others here.

I haven't seen other posts for sources of Labdoor's top 10 whey for instance. $5 per pound is darn good. The main issue I have with MyProtein is their marketing ploys and that you have to check frequently to get the deals as well as use coupon codes they provide. Members need to know the market price prior to purchase by comparing at Powder City for example.

In comparison to the best deals available at Costco I've saved quite a bit and gotten superior product delivered to my door with few or no additives.

Re-Ride

edit 10/31: Great product but beware of web site pricing errors. I have put items in my basket for one price only to be charged a much higher price. Save screenshots! If you have a problem call customer service : 646 568 9861

Pricing: Prices gyrate wildly. Pay no attention to red sale tags or discounts. I suggest adding the same items to your cart at Powder City to verify that you are not paying over market price.
end edit update

Someone should find this useful:
3.2 lbs of Impact Diet Whey Meal Replacement for $19.50, Straberry Shortcake and Vanilla Berry. That's only $6.50 per pound. Limited time only usually means hours.
http://us.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-diet-whey/10852465.html

Consider donating to low income senior orgs, your local HIV A I D S SERVICE ORG, and to food banks. These folks rarely have access to anything but starch, wheat flower and corn syrup.

I have no affiliation with MyProtein. I'm a satisfied customer. If you use this link you get an additional discount and I get a small referral credit, however I'm not out to earn credits just post a good deal. http://us.myprotein.com/referrals.list?applyCode=MAR-R22&li
or coupon code: MAR-R22

Per 58g:
Energy: 817.8 (KJ)
Energy: 199.6 (Kcal)
Protein: 31.6 (g)
Carbohydrate: 8.4 (g)
Fat: 3.8 (g)
Fibre: 4.1 (g)

Also provides per 58g:
Green Tea Extract: 230mg
Acetyl L Carnitine (ALCAR): 290mg
Vitamin C: 50mg
Glutamine: 1000mg

Last edited:

Re-Ride

A modern manufacturing facility with quality assurance testing of raw materials matters very little when there are gross failures on the distribution side. Reliable vendors liquidate old stock rather than pass it off on unsuspecting customers. Reliable vendors also sore in humidity and temperature controlled warehouses.

While I remain highly satisfied with MP's clean tasting Impact Whey Protein Isolate, Impact Whey concentrate ( number one and two on Labdoor ) and Diet Whey meal substitute which have always been delivered fresh I am compelled to report being shipped stale bulk powder supplements very close to expiry.

MP demanded a video when I phoned in. I thought I might as well share:

ALCAR kilo expiry 04/2017
evidently subjected to high humidity storage. It's like a brick!

Video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B37ciaIBQppsYTZDMG5VdFBXMGc/view?usp=sharing

The MP experience has been a mixed bag. Other supplements like Glutamine, Creapure, N-A-L Tyro, L-theanine, AAKG have been fine like the Whey with an expiry of 1-2 years out once I finally received them.

MP just stopped using month-day-year expiry which was confusing. For example Glycine was labeled 01-06-17 meaning it's expiry is June 2017 not January. That's still less than a year and not being disclosed at time of sale, that's unacceptable.

Receipt of broken open flimsy boxes not properly tapped is routine.

Choices in resolution included phone center located in the U.K. (best choice), an on-site message center which you'll have to use if they ask for a photo, or Chat which I don't recommend. They will ultimately come through if you persist with an investment of time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me