My wife has colon cancer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

52hoosier

My wife is having her surgery on November 25th, the day before Thanksgiving. She should be in the hospital until Sunday. We don’t have any anxiety and we feel that things will work out great.
Praying for you and your wife, Vince. May God guide the doctors and give her a complete, cancer free recovery.

Vince

Super Moderator
I guess I should update this thread. It’s been a tough two weeks, she had her surgery on (last week) Wednesday. Ran 106 fever, low iron and then low red blood cells. She came home on Tuesday and she does have pain.

They removed 32 lymph nodes, 2 have cancer cells in them. So she will be starting chemo, after Christmas.

DragonBits

I guess I should update this thread. It’s been a tough two weeks, she had her surgery on (last week) Wednesday. Ran 106 fever, low iron and then low red blood cells. She came home on Tuesday and she does have pain.

They removed 32 lymph nodes, 2 have cancer cells in them. So she will be starting chemo, after Christmas.

Vince, hope things go well for your wife and you

Blackhawk

Ugh, Cancer and cancer treatment can be a MF-er. Hang in there man and take good care of her.

Keeping you in my thoughts, Good vibes to you both Vince.

Seth

Hey Vince,
Hope your wife is doing well.

Vince

Super Moderator
She was supposed to start her fourth treatment of chemo, on Monday. But her blood count was too low. We'll start it next Monday.

She's going through it pretty good. The roughest part I think is her hands and feet sensitivity, to the cold. She can't even drink anything cold, have to warm everything up in the microwave.

I had her start taking melatonin. Supposedly, it makes the cancer cells more sensitive to chemo and a good cells less sensitive to the chemo. I don't know if the studies are true, but we're trying it.

I'll look over the thread on mouth wash for mucositis.

Vince

Super Moderator
updated thread. My wife is doing good. She shows no signs of cancer. She does have hand and feet sensitivity. But overall, she's in good shape and continues to exercise.

I couldn't find it on this thread so I don't know if I posted about it. 4 1/2 years ago she had a colonoscopy. I asked her doctor was a tumor there 4 1/2 years ago. He told me yes but they missed it.

BigTex

I’ve been super busy. On Monday my wife was diagnosed with colon cancer.

The reason she had a colonoscopy, her iron has been very low. They also went down her throat and checked for any issues.

We met with the surgeon yesterday and he said it looks contained. She had interferon treatment today to increase her iron levels. She will need four more treatments to raise her levels.

Next she will be having a CT scan to make sure the cancer has not spread.

Her spirits are great and it’s making us even closer.
Sorry to hear this Vince. I hope the best for you and youur wife dealing with this.

Seth

updated thread. My wife is doing good. She shows no signs of cancer. She does have hand and feet sensitivity. But overall, she's in good shape and continues to exercise.

I couldn't find it on this thread so I don't know if I posted about it. 4 1/2 years ago she had a colonoscopy. I asked her doctor was a tumor there 4 1/2 years ago. He told me yes but they missed it.
Glad to hear she is doing well.

Fortunate

I hope she continues to do well @Vince

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
She's going through it pretty good. The roughest part I think is her hands and feet sensitivity, to the cold. She can't even drink anything cold, have to warm everything up in the microwave.
I bet chemo has made her hypothyroid. Is she also on prednisone or another corticoid steroid?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me